Vladimir Stanislavovich Milov (born June 18, 1972 , Kemerovo ) - Russian politician, from May 2012 to December 2015, chairman of the Russian political party Democratic Choice  . From May to October 2002, he served as Deputy Minister of Energy of Russia . Member of the federal political council of the United Democratic Movement “ Solidarity ” (2008–2010). One of the founders of the coalition " For Russia without arbitrariness and corruption ." Until 2013 - General Director of the Energy Policy Institute LLC   .
|Vladimir Stanislavovich Milov|
|Head of the government||Mikhail Mikhailovich Kasyanov|
|The president||Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin|
|Head of the government||Mikhail Mikhailovich Kasyanov|
|The president||Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin|
|Birth||June 18, 1972 (47 years)|
Kemerovo , USSR
|The consignment||Non-partisan (until 2008) |
“ Democratic Choice ” (since 2010)
|Activity||Politician , public figure , power engineer , publicist|
Born on June 18, 1972 in the city of Kemerovo, since 1982 he has been living in Moscow (until 2002 in Tarmom Stan , from 2002 in Yasenevo ). In 1994, he graduated from the Electromechanical Faculty of the Moscow State Mining University (today the Mining Institute of NITU MISiS ) with a degree in mechanical engineering.
In 1994–1997, he worked at the All-Russian Research and Design-Technical Institute of Coal Machine-Building, then at the SEDanco Trading House.
In 1997–2001, he worked for the Federal Energy Commission of Russia  , which was involved in the regulation of RAO UES , Gazprom , Transneft and other monopolies (in 1999–2001, he was head of the economic analysis department of the Federal Energy Commission).
In 2001, he accepted an offer from the Minister of Economic Development and Trade, German Gref, to head an expert group at the Center for Strategic Research in the main analytical center , which is developing economic reforms carried out by the government of Mikhail Kasyanov . In December 2001, he was appointed advisor to the Minister of Energy of Russia Igor Yusufov .
On May 14, 2002, 29-year-old Milov was appointed Deputy Minister of Energy of Russia Igor Yusufov by order of Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Kasyanov   . He was responsible for energy strategy, reform, privatization . He led the development of the project “Energy Strategy of Russia for the Period up to 2020”  (according to Milov, “in August 2003 the government adopted an energy strategy that almost exactly repeated my form, but was completely diluted in essence” )  . October 30, 2002, 5 months after his appointment, Milov was dismissed from his post as Deputy Minister of Energy at his request   .
In 2002, he was a member of the Board of Directors of Project Privatization Company OJSC  .
In November 2002, he headed the research fund “Institute for the Strategic Development of the Fuel and Energy Complex” created by him (from November 2003 - “Institute for Energy Policy”.  . In September 2005 - August 2006, the Institute was one of the ten economic centers of expertise most widely mentioned in the media, being the first on energy issues  . By 2010, the institute practically ceased to engage in real activity, and in December 2013, the legal entity was also liquidated.
In June 2004, he concurrently headed the research team on energy and transport at the Center for Strategic Studies.
Author of numerous analytical materials, conceptual reports and publications on the problems of energy policy and infrastructure development in Russia. Co-author of state programs for reforming the gas industry, electric power industry, and railway transport in Russia. The author of the reform project of Gazprom, rejected by Vladimir Putin . In 2002, he led the interagency working group on the development of the Energy Strategy of Russia for the period up to 2020. He took part in the development of Russian legislation on the electric power industry, regulation and taxation of the energy sector, on subsoil  .
He is known as a publicist and author of regular articles in leading business publications Vedomosti , Gazeta.ru , Forbes Russia .
He actively criticized the Russian authorities, accusing them of withdrawing from the democratic path of development of the country, refusing important economic reforms. During 2007, he published in the Vedomosti newspaper a series of articles with a negative assessment of the outcome of the presidency of Vladimir Putin in various fields, which laid the foundation for the publication in 2008 of the report “Putin. Results.
April 5, 2008 took part in the conference "New Agenda for the Democratic Movement", held in St. Petersburg  . He joined the coordination group for the preparation of the congress of the united democratic movement  . In the course of this work he took part in several regional conferences (in Voronezh  , Moscow  , Tver  , Ufa  )  .
In 2008, he was one of the organizers of the opposition United Democratic Movement " Solidarity ", and in December 2008 he was elected to the Federal Political Council of the movement   .
He led the development   of the draft political program “300 Steps to Freedom” , subsequently proposed to the congress of the United Democratic Movement “ Solidarity ”.
In June 2009, Milov in his blog negatively characterized members of the ru-solidarnost community in LiveJournal , after which Milov announced the creation of a new dem-solidarnost community with a higher level of censorship   .
In 2009, he ran for the Moscow City Duma as an independent candidate, but was not admitted to the elections, according to his own statement, “for contrived reasons”  . The story of how the electoral committee declared invalid, including Milo's signature, was widely publicized  .
In February 2011, he lost the trial against Gennady Timchenko. Zamoskvoretsky Court of Moscow fined Milov, declaring the honor and dignity of the statement in the report “Putin. Results 10 years "and obliged to refute this information  .
Since February 2010 - the leader of the public movement "Democratic Choice", registered in October 2010 as a public organization.
On June 17, 2010, Milov withdrew from Solidarity, stating that in the two years of its existence this movement was unable to gather more than 4 thousand members, and “the dwarf opposition organizations have no future”  . He expressed the opinion that "the success of the democratic opposition today lies in other formats" than in the "faded and long-standing nothing that did not do" Solidarity  .
In May 2012, he was elected Chairman of the Democratic Choice political party  . One of the authors of the political program of the party "Democratic Choice" "Let's make Russia a modern country . "
Milov describes himself as a person who has professional administrative experience, who knows how the work of the authorities, integrated into the world elite and committed to democratic procedures, is organized  . However, these statements are often questioned by his political opponents and are not supported by some of his personal statements. .
December 20, 2015 Milov left the post of chairman of the party "Democratic Choice"  . The reason was a number of disagreements between the politician and his colleagues in the party, in particular, the deputy chairman Sergey Zhavoronkov and a significant number of other officials elected by the congress. The main tenets of Milov’s criticism by opponents were that for almost three years, under the leadership of Milov, the party did not show any positive results in the elections, and Milov himself could not even organize a successful collection of signatures for the elections to the Moscow City Duma in 2014  besides, due to Milov’s communicative problems, there was a noticeable outflow of activists and sponsors from the party. Milov tried to exclude critics from the party, accusing them of working for the FSB , which was the reason for the escalation of the conflict  , which eventually led to the voluntary resignation of Milov from the post of party chairman.
From 2016, he became an associate of an unregistered presidential candidate Alexei Navalny . Starting May 11, 2017, he began to run the weekly program “Where is the money?” On the Navalny LIVE YouTube channel  .
He put forward his candidacy for deputies of the Moscow City Duma in the elections of 2019 in the electoral district No. 35 (Konkovo, Teply Stan)  . However, by July 6, 2019 he was unable to collect all the minimum required 5273 signatures (3% of voters) - 5150 were collected, as part of the signatures had to be rejected, and a number of collectors did not reach the notary and because of this they could not submit the collected signatures in the electoral commission (this is a mandatory requirement - that all collectors are notarized). 
Report “Putin. Results »
In February 2008, together with Boris Nemtsov published a brochure “Putin. Results ”, in which he sharply criticized the activities of the Russian authorities in the presidency of Vladimir Putin. The brochure states that during this period the wide opportunities associated with high energy prices were not used. According to the authors:
the army , the pension system , the health care system and the secondary education system, the roads under Putin degraded. Not all is well with the economy either: happy time basically allowed for finances in relative order, but it blew up bubbles in the stock and real estate markets, and investments in the development of the real sector grew very restrained, and the modernization of production capacities did not occur during this time. The opportunities created by the sudden “oil rain” were missed. As with Brezhnev , super-profits from the export of oil and gas were largely devoured, and the necessary transformations were not carried out. As a result, by the end of the Putin presidency, we are once again at a broken trough - without working social security systems, with a growing deficit of the pension fund, with an army from the last century, huge debts of state-owned companies, gigantic corruption that has no analogues in Russian history.
Political analyst Andranik Mihranyan believes that the text of the report “is an attempt to respond to Putin and today's political elite that they strongly criticize the 90s with all that oligarchic lawlessness.” Mikhail Leontyev, the chief editor of Profil magazine, said: “Milov is a person who fed at Yukos , and now he has no place to feed. Boris Nemtsov, too, was feeding somewhere near there, and now he is not being fed either. So it became bad for them, which is why brochures are written ”  .
Yuri Shein, a member of the Moscow regional council of the Yabloko party, in February 2009 accused Vladimir Milov of lying  :
Saying that the leadership of Yabloko practically does not criticize the authorities, V. Milov is lying. Saying that the authorities don’t touch only the Yabloko party, V. Milov is lying again: by the number of politically motivated criminal cases against “Yabloko” in the regions, we can be entered into the Guinness Book of Records soon.
In December 2010, during a press conference, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin answered the question that Boris Nemtsov, Vladimir Ryzhkov and Vladimir Milov really want:
|Money and power, what else do they want ?! At one time, they pouraganili, in the 90s, dragged along with Berezovsky and those who are now in prison, which we today recalled, a lot of billions. They were dragged away from the feeders, they were out of control, I want to go back and fill up my pockets. But, I think that if we allow them to do this, they will no longer limit themselves to individual billions, they will sell out all of Russia. |
In January 2011, Boris Nemtsov, Vladimir Ryzhkov and Vladimir Milov filed a lawsuit about the discrepancy between the given information and reality. But the court rejected the claim of Nemtsov, Milov and Ryzhkov on the protection of honor, dignity and business reputation, accepting the defense arguments that Putin allegedly expressed his subjective value judgment, which was not individualized, and that the Prime Minister did not specifically speak about the plaintiffs, but about a group of individuals. It should be noted that as arguments in court, Putin’s advocates presented Wikipedia articles printed on paper. The plaintiffs called the court decision predictable, but stated that they would appeal against it both in the Moscow City Court and in the European Court of Human Rights  .
A representative of the Rosukrenergo company, regarding one of Milov's pamphlets, stated that the authors “regularly use distorted financial data in articles and interviews. The fact of the publication of an astronomical figure allegedly spent by our shareholder (OAO Gazprom ) on the acquisition of a 50% stake in Rosukrenergo AG last year can only be called a deliberate provocation and gross manipulation of public information. ” 
On December 7, 2011, Milov accused the organizers of the rally at Chistye Prudy on December 5 that they themselves did not go to an uncoordinated march to Lubyanka, although before that they had been urging others to do it, not to mention that they hadn’t called to go, what helped United Russia to get more votes  . On that day, riot police detained over 500 people, including Ilya Yashin and Alexey Navalny . Milov also expressed distrust of the organizers of the rally on December 10 and called for "not to give in to their provocative appeals." Ekaterina Zhuravskaya , a professor at the Russian and Paris School of Economics, noted in this connection:
I do not know what to do the opposition. But I know exactly what she absolutely cannot do: namely, what Vladimir Milov did, who twice publicly spoke out against his former colleagues in Solidarity. This is insanity. The opposition must act as a united front, make decisions collectively, categorically reject the welfare inside  .
- Nemtsov B., Milov V. “Putin. Results ”(independent expert report) . - M .: Novaya Gazeta , 2008. - 77 p. - ISBN 978-5-900504-84-4 .
- Nemtsov B., Milov V. “Putin and Gazprom” (independent expert report) . - M .: Techno M, 2008. - 58 p. - ISBN 978-5-900504-84-1
- Nemtsov B., Milov V. “Putin and the crisis” (independent expert report) . - M .: Novaya Gazeta , 2009. - 32 p. - ISBN 978-5-91147-005-0
- Nemtsov B., Milov V. “Luzhkov. Results ”(independent expert report). - M: Eksmo , 2010. - 224 p. - ISBN 978-5-699-46277-3
- Nemtsov B., Milov V. “Luzhkov. Results-2 "(independent expert report) . - M: Solidarity , 2010. - 72 p.
- Nemtsov B., Milov V. Independent Expert Report “ Putin. Results 10 years . - M: 2010. - 48 p.
- Nemtsov B., Milov V., Ryzhkov V. Independent expert report “ Putin. Corruption . - M: 2011.
"Putin is the late Gorbachev" - 03/04/2013
- New Newspaper. Vladimir Milov resigned as chairman of the Democratic Choice, 12/21/2015 (Not available link) . Circulation date December 21, 2015. Archived December 22, 2015.
- Information from the Register of Legal Entities about the liquidation of a legal entity
- Appendix to the Resolution of the Central Election Commission of the Russian Federation dated December 26, 2007 No. 82 / 654-5. The list of authorized representatives of the candidate for the post of President of the Russian Federation Kasyanov Mikhail Mikhailovich // CEC RF
- OAO Project Privatization Company (Comprivatization). Квартальный отчет эмитента 2002 год, 2 квартал // Информационно-аналитический интернет-проект Законодательство & Инвестиции
- Сообщение для печати № 762. Распоряжение от 14 мая 2002 г. № 613-р О заместителе Министра энергетики Российской Федерации // Сайт правительства России
- Сюрприз в Минэнерго . // Время новостей , 15 ноября 2002
- Расширенная биография . // Сайт Владимира Милова
- Сообщение для печати. Распоряжение от 30 октября 2002 г. № 1515-р О Милове В. С. (недоступная ссылка) // Сайт правительства России
- Сообщение для печати № 762. Распоряжение от 14 мая 2002 г. № 613-р О заместителе Министра энергетики Российской Федерации (недоступная ссылка) . Дата обращения 15 декабря 2012. Архивировано 2 апреля 2015 года.
- Владимир Милов — биография.
- Медиа-рейтинги экспертных центров по упоминаемости в СМИ (недоступная ссылка) . Дата обращения 15 декабря 2012. Архивировано 27 февраля 2009 года.
- Владимир Милов в своём блоге подробно рассказывает о своей работе на госслужбе
- Выступление на конференции в Санкт-Петербурге (видео) (недоступная ссылка)
- Единый демократический фронт . Каспаров.Ру (5 апреля 2008). Дата обращения 3 марта 2009. Архивировано 10 марта 2012 года.
- В Ярославле и Воронеже состоялись региональные конференции демократических сил . Демократ-инфо.Ру (17 сентября 2008). Дата обращения 3 марта 2009. Архивировано 10 марта 2012 года.
- Состоялась московская конференция «Солидарности» (результаты голосования) . Демократ-инфо.Ру (24 ноября 2008). Дата обращения 3 марта 2009. Архивировано 10 марта 2012 года.
- В Твери прошла региональная конференция демократических сил . Демократ-инфо.Ру (21 октября 2008). Дата обращения 3 марта 2009. Архивировано 10 марта 2012 года.
- В Уфе состоялась конференция демократических сил . Демократ-инфо.Ру (22 сентября 2008). Дата обращения 3 марта 2009. Архивировано 10 марта 2012 года.
- Выступление на московской конференции 23 ноября 2008 (видео) (недоступная ссылка) . Дата обращения 3 марта 2009. Архивировано 14 декабря 2008 года.
- На съезде в Химках создано новое оппозиционное движение . Контуры (14 декабря 2008). Дата обращения 3 марта 2009. Архивировано 5 июня 2012 года.
- Выступление на съезде «Солидарности» (видео) (недоступная ссылка)
- В Москве в рамках работы Международной книжной выставки-ярмарки прошла презентация брошюры «300 шагов к свободе» (недоступная ссылка — история ) . PolitRUSSIA.RU (7 сентября 2008). Дата обращения 3 марта 2009.
- В. Милов о программе «300 шагов к свободе» в своём блоге на ЖЖ
- Гарри Каспаров и Лев Пономарев покинули руководство движения Солидарность — 08.04.2013 — Новости — Контуры
- Путина в Ганновере послали на хуй — 08.04.2013 — Новости — Контуры
- выступление В. Милова в Центральной избирательной комиссии о причинах снятия с выборов (недоступная ссылка) . Дата обращения 15 декабря 2012. Архивировано 4 мая 2013 года.
- Коммерсант. «Это сюр, но такова наша реальность»
- Каспаров.ру «Ещё богаче»
- v_milov: Всё
- Информация о партии «Демократический выбор» на сайте Минюста
- v_milov: Оппозиция
- Газета.ру: В «Демвыборе» нашли «чекистов»
- Ляскин и Милов признались в неспособности собрать подписи
- Чт, 16:00. «Где деньги?» с Владимиром Миловым на Навальный LIVE
- В Москве задержали активистов, которые собирали подписи за кандидата в депутаты гордумы Владимира Милова
- Ответ из прошлого // Известия , 13 февраля 2008
- За что исключили Илью Яшина // yabloko.ru, 15.02.2009
- Сайт Председателя Правительства Российской Федерации В. В. Путина — События — В прямом эфире телеканалов «Россия», «Россия 24», радиостанций «Маяк», «Вести FM» и «Радио России»
- Суд отказался взыскать 1 млн руб с Путина в пользу оппозиционеров
- Rosukrenergo обошелся «Газпрому» в 2,36 млн евро
- В.Милов. Про митинг 10 декабря. «Эхо Москвы», 7.12.2011
- Завтра: власть, оппозиция, страна. The New Times, 12.12.2011