Arkhangelskoye ( Tavolzhanets ) - the village of Kalabinsky rural settlement of Zadonsky district of the Lipetsk region .
|Subject of the federation||Lipetsk region|
|History and geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||↘ 35  people ( 2010 )|
The village of Arkhangelskoye is located in the extreme southern part of Zadonsky district , 34 km east of Zadonsk and 11 km south of the village of Kalabino . It is located on the high banks of the river Tovolzhan .
Arkhangelskoe was first marked on maps in 1797 . The documents of the beginning of the XIX century are referred to as “Tavolzhanets”. The village got its first name along the Tavolzhan creek, on the banks of which it is located, and the modern one - according to the church built in 1805 in the name of Michael the Archangel  .
In the “List of populated areas” of the Voronezh province in 1859 it is referred to as “the privately owned village of Arkhangelskoye (Tavolzhanets) at the Tavolzhants creek”, there are 42 courtyards with 586 inhabitants, an Orthodox church and a horse factory.
In 1880 in the village of Arkhangelsk 70 yards and 533 inhabitants were registered.
In 1926, two villages are mentioned - the 1st and 2nd Arkhangelskoye, in the first - 68 yards and 371 inhabitants, in the second - 77 yards and 394 inhabitants.
During World War II, a military hospital was located in the neighboring village of Tractor , soldiers who died of wounds were buried in the nearest village of Semenovka .
Until the 1920s, the village belonged to the Kalabinsk volost of Zemlyansky district of the Voronezh province . Since 1928, Arkhangelskoye as part of the Zadonsky District of the Yelets District of the Central Black Soil Region . After the separation of the Central Military District in 1934, the village was part of the Zadonsky District of the Voronezh Region, in 1937, from Oryol Region , and from 1954 on the newly established Lipetsk Region .
|1859 ||1880||2010 |
|586||↘ 533||↘ 35|
- Church in the name of Archangel Michael, 1805.
In the 1880s, it is described as follows: “The Church of the Archangel Michael  in the village of Tavolzhanets, Zemlyansky district, built of stone in 1805, is bell-built with a bell tower. The stone fence is arranged at the expense of Anna Mikhailovna Bekhteyeva. This church is considered to be attached to the Intercession Church of the village of Verkhny Lomovets , but there is also a special feature. Manor Land 3 acres, arable 33 acres. Parishioners 815 souls. In the parish, in addition to the village of the village: Linen Top, Griboedov Farm, Klinovoy ”  .
- Memorial cemetery for soldiers killed in wounds in the nearby village of Semenovka .
Arkhangelskoye is connected by an asphalt road in the center of the settlement by the village of Calabino . The dirt roads are connected with the villages of Bunino, Korovkino, Tractor , the villages of Verkhny Lomovets , Nizhny Lomovets , Wislaya Polyana .
- Vislyansky, Alexander Yakovlevich . Priest of the Russian Orthodox Church , glorified in the face of the new martyrs and confessors of the Russian Church . Born in the village of Arkhangelsk in the family of the psalm-reader of the local church, Yakov Vislyansky.
- Prokhorov V. A. Lipetsk toponymy. - Voronezh : Central.-Chernozem pr. publishing house, 1981. - 160 p. - 10 000 copies
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. Population size and location of the Lipetsk region . Lipetskstat. The appeal date is November 7, 2013. Archived November 7, 2013.
- Lipetsk encyclopedia / comp. V.V. Shakhov , B.M. Shalnev . - Lipetsk : Lipetsk publishing house ; Ryazan : Gelion, 1999. - T. 1. - p. 54. - ISBN 5-221-00077-6 .
- List of populated places of Voronezh province in 1859
- Temples of the Central Black Earth Region
- Archimandrite Dimitri (Sambikin) . Index of temple festivities in the Voronezh diocese. - Voronezh, 1884. - T. 1. - p. 251. - 313 p.