Slip ( ancient Greek. Πρόμαχος , "fighting in front") is a character of ancient Greek mythology. Son of Parthenopey . Mother - the nymph Klymene, by versions, his name was Stratholay, Fezimen or Tlesimen 
Member of the campaign Epigonov   . The statue in Argos together with other epigones  , the statue in Delphi  . He was buried in Glissant, near Thebes, next to other epigones  .
- Lubker F. Real Dictionary of Classical Antiquities . M .: 2001. In 3 tons. T. 3. P. 28
- Pseudo-Apollodor. Mythological library I 9, 13; III 7, 2
- Obnorsky N. P .,. Epigones // Brockhaus and Efron Encyclopedic Dictionary : 86 tons (82 tons and 4 extras). - SPb. , 1890-1907.
- Pausanias. Description of Hellas II 20, 5
- Pausanias. Description of Hellas X 10, 4
- Pausanias. Description of Hellas IX 19, 2