The United States Customs and Border Protection ( USCBP ) is a division of the United States Department of Homeland Security . The Customs and Border Guard Service combines the functions of a number of other agencies and institutions, such as the Customs Service, the Immigration Service, the Animal and Plant Health Control Service and the Border Guard.   Headquartered in Washington 
|US Customs and Border Service|
|date of creation|
|Leads activities||US Department of Homeland Security|
|Number of employees||62,450+ (2016)|
|Annual budget||$ 13.56 billion (2016)|
|commissioner||Mark Morgan (acting)|
|deputy commissioner||Robert Perez|
- Deputy Commissioner
- Air and Maritime Operations Division
- Field operations
- U.S. Border Patrol
- Trade Department
- Corporate Client Relations Department
- Purchase department
- Finance Department
- Human Resources Department
- Training and Development Department
- Information Technology Department
- Operations Support Department
- Intelligence department
- International Affairs Office
- Department of General Counsel
- Congressional Administration
- Department of Interstate Public Relations
- Department of work with classified information
- Domestic Crime Investigation Unit
- Office of Public Relations
- Trade Relations Office 
- Deputy Commissioner
|Title ||Country of origin||Type of||Specialization||Other|
|Bombardier DHC-8||Canada||surveillance and transportation||equipped with marine radar|
|Cessna c-550||USA||interceptor / patrol||III / IIIB|
|Super king air||USA||surveillance / patrol||350ER / 200|
|Lockheed p-3||USA||interceptor / patrol||P-3 (LRT)||equipped with radar APG-66V|
|Pilatus PC-12||Switzerland||surveillance / transport||PC-12NG||equipped with electro-optical / infrared sensors|
|Lockheed p-3||USA||early warning control||P-3AEW & C||modified with a rotating radar dome AN / APS-145|
|Bell uh-1||USA||universal||UH-1H / Huey II|
|Sikorsky S-76||USA||surveillance / counter-terrorism|
|General Atomics MQ-9||USA||observation||security|
|Title||A country||Type of||Varinat||Other|
|Diamondback airboat||USA||river||open cab|
|SAFE Full Cabin||USA||river||closed cabin||equipped with marine surface radar|
|SAFE Full Cabin||USA||interceptor||closed cabin|
|SAFE Full Cabin||USA||interceptor||closed cabin||equipped with electro-optical / infrared sensors|
|Midnight express||USA||interceptor||open cab|
|Interim seahunter||USA||interceptor||open cab|
|Intrepid||USA||nautical||open cab||shallow and coastal patrols|
The main weapon of the officers is the H&K P2000  LEM pistol (modification for law enforcement agencies) .40 S&W caliber. Also in service is a Remington Model 870 shotgun, modified for service tasks, to perform special tasks of the M4 Carbine (M4A1) , various modifications.
- “ About CBP ” US Customs and Border Protection. Retrieved April 10, 2018.
- " News " Homeland Security. April 17, 2012. Retrieved April 10, 2018.
- “ CBP Headquarters ” US Customs and Border Protection. Retrieved April 10, 2018.
- Leadership / Organization . CBP.gov . US Customs and Border Protection (January 20, 2017). Date of appeal April 10, 2018.
- CBP Aircraft and Marine Vessels . cbp.gov. Date of appeal April 10, 2018.
- HK P-2000 .40 Defends the Homeland . Tactical Life (January 24, 2008). Date of appeal April 10, 2018.