Moshchenoe is a village in the Yakovlevsky district of the Belgorod Region of Russia , the center of the Moshchensky rural settlement .
|Subject of the federation||Belgorod region|
|History and geography|
|Climate type||moderate continental|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||↘ 546  people ( 2010 )|
The village is located in the western part of the Belgorod region, on the right bank of the Vorskla River (on one of the small tributaries of the Vorskla, 2.5 km from its bank), 24 km in a straight line to the south-west of the district center, the city of Stroitel , 23.6 km in a straight line to the north-west from the north-western outskirts of the city of Belgorod . Nearest settlements: Seretino villages to the south (2.95 km in a straight line), Kustovoe to the southeast (1.95 km in a straight line), Novaya Glinka to the northeast (1.35 km in a straight line), Loknya to the north- west (3.15 km in a straight line).
According to the documents of the "local study of August and September 1884 ":
Grayvoronskogo County Kryukovskoy parish village Cobbled (Striguns identity) - 35 miles from the county town - 27 yards, 12 literate husband. and 4 students of the boy (school in 7 versts); land allotment was 514.1 tithing (arable land - “sandy, one mansion”), among peasants — 53 working horses with 13 foals, 55 cows with 35 calves, 273 sheep and 53 pigs, in the village - 2 “industrial establishments” and a tavern [ 2] .
Since July 1928, the village of Moshchenoye in the Tomarovsky district is the center of the Moshchensky village council , which united the village of Moshchenoye and the Novo-Voskresensky farm.
In 1929, the collective farm "Ray of Freedom" was created in the Moshchen.
During the Great Patriotic War in the summer of 1943, the cobbled and neighboring villages of the German invaders were turned into a powerful defense system. The Soviet troops managed to encircle the enemy, the famous “cauldron near Tomarovka” was formed. The surrounded grouping - parts of three infantry and two tank divisions of the Wehrmacht - defeated, destroyed up to 10 thousand soldiers and officers, captured more than a hundred tanks, about a hundred guns and several trains with armament, food and uniforms, captured almost 600 soldiers and officers.
In 1958, the Moskovsky village council of the Tomarovsky district included the village of Moshchenoye, the Unknown Kolodez and Novaya Glinka, the villages of Loknya and Staraya Glinka, the hamlets of Voskresenovsky and Fastov.
In December 1962, Tomarovsky district "was liquidated."
In January 1965, they formed a new one, Yakovlevsky, and in it, the Moschensky village council: the village Moshchee, Loknya, the Unknown Kolodez, Novaya Glinka, Staraya Glinka and the village of Fastov.
In 1997, the Cobbled Village - the center of the district , which unites the village of Loknya, the Cobbled proper, the Unknown Kolodez, the New Glinka, the Old Glinka and the Fastov farm.
In 2010, the village Moshchenoye is the center of the Moshchensky rural settlement of the Yakovlevsky District  .
The X revision in 1858 recorded in the village of the Paved of Grayvoronsky district "77 male souls".
In 1884 - 225 inhabitants (111 men, 114 women).
In 1890, in the Paushene - 242 inhabitants (112 men, 130 women).
On January 1, 1932 - 2012 residents.
According to population censuses in the village of Moshny, on January 17, 1979, there were 726 inhabitants, on January 12, 1989, 530 (221 men, 309 women).
In 1997 there were 271 households, 625 inhabitants; in 1999 in the village of Moscheny - 599 inhabitants, in 2001 - 601  .
|2002 ||2010 |
In the 1990s, paved roads appeared, gas. As of 1995, the enterprise “Block” (production of wall blocks), a first-aid post, the House of Culture, a library, a secondary school existed in the village  .
- Osykov B.I. Belgorod villages. Encyclopedic publication / Belgorod: Constant 2012.