55ZH6M "Nebo-M" is an interspecific mobile radar complex for detecting aerodynamic and ballistic objects at medium and high altitudes, and is part of the Sky Radar family  .
|At the exhibition "Army-2016"|
|Developer||Nizhny Novgorod Research Institute of Radio Engineering |
|Start of operation||2012|
RLK is designed to determine the three coordinates of the targets. The complex used a means of detection with significant areas of detection of small and inconspicuous targets, including those made using stealth technology . The RLC is characterized by a short time for linking trails along high-speed targets, a high rate of updating and issuing information, including speed and maneuvering targets, long-range detection of ballistic missile launches, and large ceilings in the tracking mode of ballistic targets  .
- RLM-M - radar module meter range; modification of the sky-SVU radar
- RLM-D - radar module decimeter range; modification of the radar " Opponnik-G ".
- RLM-S - centimeter range radar module; modification of the radar 64L6 " Gamma C1 ".
- KU RLK - complex control cabin.
Performance characteristics 
- Wavelength range: m, cm, dm;
- Detection area:
- in range, km: 600;
- by elevation, degrees: 70;
- height, km: 600;
- Number of trails followed: 200;
- Deployment time, min: 15;
- Mean time to failure, h: 1000.
- ↑ Radar of past years | JSC “Federal Research and Production Center“ NIIRT ” Archived March 11, 2014.
- ↑ RLK 55ZH6ME | Archived March 27, 2014.
- ↑ 55F6M Nebo-M | MilitaryRussia.Ru - domestic military equipment (after 1945)
- ↑ 100 Years of Russian Air Force Part 5 - Static Exposure (100th Anniversary of Russian Air Force part 5 - Static displays)
- ↑ http://77rus.smugmug.com/Military/100th-Anniversary-of-RuAF/i-m7jmnDb/0/O/100letpart509.jpg (not available link)