Harbin Z-19 - Chinese attack helicopter .
|Type of||Attack helicopter|
|First flight||May 2010|
|Start of operation||2012 year |
|Base model||Harbin z-9|
The second, after CAIC WZ-10 , is an armored attack helicopter of the People's Republic of China with a tandem crew layout. Developed by the Chinese company HAIC (Harbin Aircraft Industrial Corporation) based on Harbin Z-9 .
Designed for the destruction of enemy manpower and equipment, striking at ground targets, air support and escort, as well as for air reconnaissance.
The Z-19 is a specialized attack helicopter based on the Harbin Z-9 , but differs from the original version of the tandem cockpit. The power plant, rotor system and tail of the Z-9WA saved. 
The helicopter is designed to complement the larger and more expensive Chinese attack helicopter CAIC WZ-10 . HAIC Z-19 can carry up to 8 ATGMs or 4 cannon / NAR hanging containers. 
Z-19 is made according to the classical scheme, with tandem crew accommodation. The cockpit and glazing of the helicopter are armored. The chassis is non-removable, energy-absorbing, for safety during emergency landing.
The helicopter is equipped with 2 turboshaft engines , measures have been taken to reduce IR visibility .
Main rotor - 4-blade, tail rotor located in the fenestron . The blades are made of composite materials.
On-board equipment of pilots implements the principle of a glass cockpit, large MFIs are installed.
The armament of the helicopter consists of an anti-aircraft gun located in the bow and guided by a 23-mm caliber rotary gun. Guided missiles can be mounted on 4 points of suspension of wings.
The Z-19 case is made using stealth technology .
The given characteristics correspond to the Harbin Z-19 modification  .
- Crew : 2 (pilot and weapons operator)
- Length : 12.0 m
- Fuselage length:
- Rotor Diameter: 11.9 m
- Tail rotor diameter:
- Maximum fuselage width:
- Height : ~ 4.0 m
- Rotor swept area:
- Chassis Base:
- Track Track:
- Empty weight: 2350 kg
- Maximum take-off weight : 4500 kg
- Powerplant : 2 × Turboshaft WZ-8A (Turbomeca Arriel-1C1)
- Engine power: 2 × 848 l. with. (2 × 632 kW (take-off))
- Flight characteristics
- Maximum speed: 280 km / h
- Cruising speed : 245 km / h
- Practical range: 700 km
- Flight duration:
- Practical ceiling : 4500 m
- Static ceiling :
- using the earth effect:
- without using the earth effect:
- Maximum operational overload :
- Shooting gun: 1 × 23 mm gun ( 23 × 152 mm )
- Pendant points: 4
- Guided missiles:
- air-to-ground missiles : up to 8 × ATGMs
- air-to-air missiles : TY-90
- Unguided rockets : 4 x 57 mm or 90 mm caliber blocks
- Additional weapons:
China : 100 units as of 2016 
- Z-19 Light Scout and Observation Helicopter . Military-Today.com. Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- 02.01.12 Chinese light attack helicopter Z-19 - Military parity . www.militaryparitet.com. Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- Mystery revealed: Chinese Z-19 helicopter . mport.ua (February 6, 2012). Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- The Military Balance 2016, p.242
- Mi-28N (E) helicopter . Rostvertol in a pharmacy. Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- Ka-52 "Alligator"
- AH-64D Apache Longbow
- Bell AH-1Z
- AgustaWestland T129
- AW129 Multirole Combat Helicopter (English) (unspecified) ? . Airforce Technology Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- EC-665 Tiger Multirole Combat Helicopter (English ) ? . Airforce Technology Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- Eurocopter Tiger
- Features: Ka-52 Alligator . Helicopters of Russia. Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- Ministry of Defense will purchase 140 Ka-52 helicopters . Aviation EXplorer (September 5, 2011). Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow . Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- CUTAWAY: AH-1Z Viper enters production as substantially new aircraft . Flightglobal.com (December 20, 2010). Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- Department of the Navy FY 2011 budget estimates
- Turkey chose Mongoose . Lenta.ru (April 2, 2007). Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- "Eurocopter 665 Tiger / Tigre." Jane's All the World's Aircraft . Jane's Information Group, 2009. subscription article, dated 30 July 2009 .
- Denel AH-2 Rooivalk
- Kawasaki OH-1 Light Scout and Observation Helicopter . Military-Today.com. Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- WZ-19 Black Tornado . Global Security Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- WZ-10 Attack Helicopter . Global Security Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- Zhi-10 Attack Helicopter
- HAL Light Combat Helicopter (LCH) (English) (unspecified) ? . Airforce Technology Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- شاهد 285 شمشير بُرنده سپاه + عکس (pers.) . مشرق نیوز (March 27, 2011). Date of appeal March 25, 2019.
- What went wrong with the Rooivalk?
- India will buy 64 of its own combat helicopters . Lenta.ru (March 10, 2011). Date of appeal March 25, 2019.