Dubenka is a river in the urban district of Shakhovskaya, Moscow Region of Russia .
|• Location||near the village Yadrovo|
|• Location||18 km on the right bank|
|• Height||166.5 m|
|Water system||Publishing House → Lob → Shosh → Volga → Caspian Sea|
|Area||City District Shakhovskaya|
The source is at the village of Jadrovo . It falls into the river Izdetel in 18 km from the mouth on the right bank, near the village of Voskresenskoye . The length is 11 km.
Water Registry Data
According to the state water register of Russia, it belongs to the Upper Volga basin district , the water management section of the river is the Volga from the city of Tver to the Ivankovo hydroelectric complex ( Ivankovo reservoir ), the river sub-basin of the river - the basins of tributaries of the Upper Volga to the Rybinsk reservoir. The river basin is the (Upper) Volga to the Kuibyshev reservoir (without the Oka basin)  .
According to the geographic information system of water management zoning of the territory of the Russian Federation, prepared by the Federal Agency for Water Resources  :
- The code of the water body in the state water register is 08010100712110000002619
- Hydrological code (GI) - 110000261
- Pool code - 01/08/00
- GI Volume Number - 10
- Issue on GI - 0
- List of rivers of the Moscow region
- Surface water resources of the USSR: Hydrological knowledge. T. 10. Verkhne-Volzhsky district / ed. V.P. Shaban. - L .: Gidrometeoizdat, 1966. - 528 p.
- State Water Register of the Russian Federation: Dubna . Archived on September 3, 2012.