Vidiot is a Russian video magazine dedicated to media art issues.
The magazine and art group VIDIOT appeared in Moscow in 2007 on the initiative of Kirill Preobrazhensky and students of the Moscow School of Photography and Multimedia. Rodchenko . The presentation of the first issue of the video magazine VIDIOT was held on January 29, 2009 at the School of Photography and Multimedia. Rodchenko  . The first release of VIDIOT was attended by: Peter Bystrov, Andrei Golovin, Antonio Dzheuza, Peter Zhukov, Danila Zinchenko, Daria Kirillova, Ilya Korobkov, Ilya Permyakov, Kirill Preobrazhensky , Dmitry Prigov , Leonid Studenikin, Jim Harritas, Alexey Shulgin , Boris Juhananov  . According to the creators, the magazine is part of a large-scale work to expand the artistic space to represent and support young authors working with new technologies in art. In 2011, its online channel was launched.
- VIDIOT. 01. Psychogeography. Cheryomushki.
- VIDIOT. 02. Kursk.
- VIDIOT. 03. Time.
- VIDIOT. 04. Seven maiden stories.
- VIDIOT. 05. The path of the Samodelkin. (full-length feature film) 
- VIDIOT. 05. Children's number.
- Own inf. Presentation of the first issue of the video magazine VIDIOT // www.gif.ru. - 2009. - January 29
- Own correspondent Way Samodelkin. Collective video project // OpenSpace.Ru. - 2009. - July 20th.