Chrysanf Nikolaevich Khersonsky ( July 3 ( 15 ), 1897 , Kurovo Village, Moscow Province - March 26, 1968 ) - Soviet scriptwriter , critic , playwright and prose writer . A member of the Writers' Union , the author of books about cinema and prominent figures of the Soviet theater - Yevgenia Vakhtangov and Boris Schukin .
|Chrysanf Nikolaevich Kherson|
|Date of Birth||July 3 (15), 1897|
|Place of Birth|
|Date of death||March 26, 1968 (70 years)|
|Place of death|
|Occupation||screenwriter , theater critic , film critic , film critic , novelist , playwright|
|Years of creativity||1918-1968|
Born in 1897 in the village of Kurovo, Moscow Province. He graduated from the two courses of the Moscow Commercial Institute , he studied at the studio of Meyerhold (State Higher Directing Studios). Printed since 1918, he was the author of over a thousand works, including articles, reviews, short stories, essays, screenplays. In the mid-1930s, he worked as an art director at the Experimental Animation Workshop under the State Administration of Cinema and Photo, and lectured on animation for students of the VGIK Academy of Directors.
From 1955 to 1960, Khrisanf Nikolayevich was a member of the editorial board of the anthology “ Fisherman-Athlete ” and was actively working on the release of books from the fifth to the fifteenth books. Being a passionate angler, he wrote several stories on a fishing theme, the first of which - “Irresistible Jig” - was published in the collection “On the Hunt” in 1949  . In the very almanac, ten of his great stories, essays and articles were published, among which are “Pages of Memories”  , “The Blind Fisherman”  , “Rivers will find protection”  , “At the bright water”  [ 6] .
He wrote the scripts for the films “A Song on the Stone” (Goskino (1st factory), 1926), “His and Others” (Sovkino, 1928), “The Trumpet Sounds anxiety” (Goskinprom, 1931) and “ Mumu ” (Mosfilm), 1959 ).
- Kherson H.N. Vakhtangov. - M .: Young Guard, 1940. - 320 p. - (The life of wonderful people. A series of biographies; Vol. 11-12).
- Kherson H. N. Conversations about Vakhtangov. - M. , L .: WTO, 1940. - 224 p.
- Kherson H. N. Boris Schukin. Way of the actor / All-Russian Theater Society. - M .: Art, 1954. - 276 p.
- Kherson H. N. Pages of the youth of cinema. Notes of the critic. - M .: Art, 1965. - 278 p.
- Kherson Kh. N. The irresistible little jig // On the hunt: a collection of stories. - M .: Moscow Worker, 1949.
- Kherson Kh. N. Pages of memories // Fisherman-athlete: almanac. - M .: Physical Culture and Sport, 1951. - № 2. - p. 68-71.
- Kherson Kh. N. Blind fisherman // Fisherman-athlete: almanac. - M .: Physical Culture and Sport, 1953. - № 3. - p. 9-19.
- Kherson Kh. N. Rivers will find protection // Fisherman-athlete: almanac. - Moscow : Physical Culture and Sport, 1957. - № 7. - p. 4-11.
- Kherson Kh. N. At the bright water // Fisherman-athlete: almanac. - M .: Physical Culture and Sport, 1962. - № 17. - P. 129-1138. - Start.
- Kherson Kh. N. At the bright water // Fisherman-athlete: almanac. - M .: Physical Culture and Sport, 1962. - № 18. - p. 80-84. - Ending.
- Arkhangelskiy V.V. In memory of a friend who had gone away // Fisherman-athlete: an almanac. - M .: Physical Culture and Sports, 1970. - № 29 . - S. 260-262 .