Friderik Amalie Agnes of Anhalt-Dessaus ( him. Friederike Amalie Agnes von Anhalt-Dessau ; June 24, 1824 , Dessau - October 23, 1897 , Hummelshayn ) - Princess of Anhalt-Dessaus , in marriage the Duchess of Saxe-Altenburg .
Agnessa is the daughter of Duke Leopold IV and his wife Princess Frederika Prussia .
On April 28, 1853, in Dessau, she married the crown prince Ernst I of Saxe-Altenburg , who soon afterwards assumed the throne under the name of Ernst I. Despite the absence of an heir, the marriage turned out to be happy, and Ernst loved his wife very much.  Agnessa became famous for her delicate taste and was considered a talented artist. She also engaged in charity work and actively participated in the care of the wounded during the Franco-Prussian war .
In the reign of Emperor Alexander III was granted the Grand Cross of the Order of St. Catherine  .
In addition to his son who died in infancy, Agnes married a daughter:
- Maria (1854-1908), married to Prince Albrecht of Prussia
- Georg (1856)
- German National Library , Berlin State Library , Bavarian State Library , etc. Record # 130255181 // General Regulatory Control (GND)
- The Peerage
- Heinrich Ferdinand Schoeppl: Die Herzoge von Sachsen-Altenburg. Bozen 1917, Neudruck Altenburg 1992 S. 209
- Historical review of the Order of the Great Martyr Catherine or the Order of Liberation // Court calendar for 1911. - St. Petersburg: Suppliers of the Court of His Imperial Majesty. R. Golike and A. Vilborg, Zvenigorodskaya, 11, 1910. - P. 589.
- Heinrich Ferdinand Schoeppl: Die Herzoge von Sachsen-Altenburg. Bozen 1917, Neudruck Altenburg 1992