Gennady P. Avlasenko ( August 16, 1955 , D. Lipovets, Ushachsky District , Vitebsk Region ) - Soviet and Belarusian writer , poet and playwright .
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1955 (63 years)|
|Place of Birth||Ushachsky district of Vitebsk region , BSSR , USSR|
|Occupation||prose writer , poet and playwright|
|Language of Works|
He graduated from the Biological Faculty of the Belarusian State University. Specialty: biologist, teacher of biology and chemistry. For some time he lived and worked in Yakutia and Transbaikalia. Since 1984 he has been living in the town of Cherven, Minsk Region. Currently working as a teacher of biology and chemistry. Married He has two children. Member of the Union of Belarusian Writers since 1999 .
Literature began to engage in quite late, from the late eighties. At first there was poetry in Russian and Belarusian. The poems of that time were included in the first (and the only so far) poetic collection “Hour for the sake of Kamiani”, which was published in the publishing house “Mastatskaya Literature” in 2003.
The very first play “New Adventures of Kolobok” took at the first republican drama competition (1995) the third place among the plays for children's theaters. At the second such competition (1997) the play “Snowman and Spring” also took the third place, but already among the plays for puppet theaters. And the third contest was the most fruitful, when the laureates (in different nominations) were three plays, two for children and one for adults. From 1994 to 2000 about twenty adults and children’s plays were written.
Then Gennady Avlasenko began writing prose works. At first it was children's fairy tales, which were published in Veselka, Berezka, Lesovichka, and other children's magazines. Some of these tales were later included in the collections of fairy tales "Amber beads" and "Tower of Peace", which were published in "Mastatskay Literature" respectively in 2006 and 2007. At the same time, the collections of fairy tales “The Red Book in Fairy Tales and Poems”, “The Forest Book in Fairy Tales and Poems” and “The Blue Book in Fairy Tales and Poems” were published in the Literary and Art Publishing House, where tales of the author.
In addition to children's fairy tales, Gennady Avlasenko began to write at that time small “adult” stories, varied in subject matter, on the border of reality and fiction. The next step in the development of prose were fiction novels. One of them "Wild cats Barsum" along with several stories was published in 2009 by the publishing house "Harvest". In 2011, the same publishing house published a fantasy novel “Prisoners of the Black Forest”.
And in the years of the publishing house “Literature and Art” published books for children about the adventures of little Breeze from Fan “Amazing Adventures of little Breeze from Fan”, “New Adventures of Breeze from Fan” and “Breeze and Mrs. Winter”.
- Hour zbіrats kamyanі: Verscha, paemy. Minsk 2003. 86 p.
- History instead of mathematics. Mystical thriller. Minsk. 2008. 190 c.
- The Amazing Adventures of Little Breeze from Fan. Fairy tale. Minsk: 2009. 125 p.
- Vasya Laydachkіn u kraіne Shkodnyh Zvychak. Cossack apovesti. Minsk 2009. 58 c.
- Dzіkіya cats Barsum. Minsk: 2009. 383 p.
- New adventures of a small Breeze from Fan. Fairy tale. Minsk. 2010. 140 p.
- The basics of vershkladannya. Dapamozhnyk for pachynayuchy paet. Minsk: 2011. 163 p.
- Prisoners of the Black Forest. Minsk: 2011. 384 p.
- Breeze and Mrs. Winter. Minsk: 2012. 136 p.
- Belarusian literature
- Aўlasenka Genadz // Pamyat: Mystory-documentary chronika Ushacka Rajona. Minsk, 2003. P. 544.
- Urban I. Pershee kniga [“Hour zbіrats kamyani”] // Patryot. Ushachy. 30 January 2003.