Briakan - a village in the region named after Polina Osipenko of the Khabarovsk Territory . The administrative center of the Briakan rural settlement .
|Subject of the federation||Khabarovsk region|
|Municipal district||behalf of Polina Osipenko|
|History and geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 10|
|Population||↘ 1136  people ( 2012 )|
|Telephone code||+7 42144|
The population according to 2011 is 1,170 people  ; in terms of population, Briakan ranks second in the district after the district center - the village named after Polina Osipenko , with whom the road is paved.
The first researchers visited and wrote about Burukan camp. In the past, Burukan was the center of Okhotsk fairs. Through Burukan they wandered to the sea, through him they returned to Amgun. "Burukan" in translation from Negidal is a mountain facing the sun. In the settlement of Priamgunya, a certain role was played by the permission for private enterprise in gold mining in the Far East. Since 1870, metal mining began in the area.
Briakan settlement was founded in 1930 . The name Negidal, it comes from the river Briakan (Section), which originates among steep hills and stretches for 18 km, means "valley of happiness, good luck", "dark river".
During the construction of the village of Briakan and dredge in 1933, a steam boiler and a steam engine were installed in the machine shop. There was installed the first DC generator, with a capacity of 16 kilowatts. It served the purpose of lighting the industrial and residential buildings of the village of Briakan. In 1939 there was a switch for 30 numbers on Briacan.
|2002 ||2010 ||2011 ||2012 |
|1450||↘ 1173||↘ 1171||↘ 1136|
- Estimated population size by municipalities at the beginning of 2012 . The appeal date is April 3, 2015. Archived April 3, 2015.
- Estimate of the number of the resident population of the Khabarovsk Territory at the beginning of 2011 by municipalities Archived on April 26, 2012.
- Data from the 2002 All-Russian Population Census: Table No. 02c. Population size and the predominant nationality for each rural locality. M .: Federal State Statistics Service, 2004
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. 13. Population of urban districts, municipal districts, urban and rural settlements, urban settlements, rural settlements of the Khabarovsk Territory . The appeal date is April 5, 2016. Archived April 5, 2016.
- Estimation of the number of the resident population of the Khabarovsk Territory as of the beginning of 2011 by municipalities . The appeal date is March 26, 2014. Archived March 26, 2014.