Suslova (Suslovo) is a village in the Brasovsky district of the Bryansk region , within the Verebsky rural settlement .
Located 8 km north-east of the village of Verebsk , near the border with the Oryol region . Population - 1 person ( 2010 ).
|Subject of the federation||Bryansk region|
|History and geography|
|First mention||1st half of the 17th century|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||▼ 1 person ( 2010 )|
|Telephone code||+7 48354|
It was mentioned from the first half of the 17th century as part of the Samovskoye volost of the Karachevsky district as an existing village with the Transfiguration Church (the last building of the temple was built in 1860 , has not survived). In 1778 - 1782 the village was part of Lugansk district .
From 1782 to 1928 - in the Dmitrov district of the Oryol province (from 1861 - as part of the Turishchevsky volost , from the 1880s in the Verebskaya district , from 1923 in the Glodnevskaya volost ). In the XIX century - the possession of the Domashnevs, Sukhotins and other landowners In 1885 a parochial school was opened.
Since 1929 - in the Brasov district. Until 1954, it was the center of Suslovsky village council.
- Settlements of the Bryansk region. Encyclopedic Dictionary. - Ed. 2nd, amended and corrected. - Bryansk: Desyatochka, 2012. - p. 407. - 468 p. - 700 copies - ISBN 978-5-91877-090-0 .