Temirivka ( Ukrainian Temirivka ) - village , Temirovsky village council , Gulyaypolsky district , Zaporizhia region , Ukraine .
|The village council||Temirovsky|
|History and geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 2 , in the summer UTC + 3|
|Population||618 people ( 2001 )|
|Density||200,260 people / km²|
|Telephone code||+380 6145|
|Car code||AP, KR / 08|
KOATUU code - 2321887001. The population according to the 2001 census was 618 people  .
It is the administrative center of Temirovsky Village Council, which, moreover, includes the village of Reverse .
The village of Temirovka is located on the right bank of a small drying river, not far from its sources, on the opposite bank is the village of Return . A drying stream with a dam flows through the village. The theme is located at the junction of Zaporizhzhya , Donetsk and Dnepropetrovsk regions.
- 1825 - the date of foundation.
- "Peace", PSP.
- House of Culture.
- Medical and obstetric point.
- Mass grave of Soviet soldiers.
- Rachinsky, Ivan Ivanovich (1861-1921) - composer and critic. 
- Website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Znamennі ta pam`yatі dati Zaporizhzhya on 2011 Rik (Calendar and short dozdki with bibliographic lists) . - Zaporozhye, 2010. - p. 29-31. - 158 s.