Kalinovka (until 1945 Tup-Kenegez ; ukr. Kalinivka , Crimean tat. Tüp Kenegez, Tup Kenegez ) is a vanished village in the Dzhankoy region of the Republic of Crimea , located in the north-east of the district, on one of the Sivash peninsulas. The nearest village is Transparent , about 3–3.5 km to the west-south-west  .
|village now does not exist|
|ukr Kalinivka , Crimean Tat. Tüp Kenegez|
|A country||Russia / Ukraine |
|Region||Republic of Crimea  / Autonomous Republic of Crimea |
|History and geography|
|Former names||until 1945 - Tup-Kenegez|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Official language||Crimean Tatar , Ukrainian , Russian|
The first documentary mention of the village is found in the Cameral Description of Crimea ... 1784, judging by which, in the last period of the Crimean Khanate, Deep Kenekes was a member of the Taman Kadylyk of Karasubazar Kimakanism  . After the annexation of the Crimea to Russia (8) on April 19, 1783  , (8) on February 19, 1784, by the decree of Catherine II the senate , the Tauride region was formed in the territory of the former Crimean Khanate and the village was assigned to Perekop district  . After Pavlov's reforms, from 1796 to 1802, it was part of the Perekop district of the Novorossiysk province  . According to the new administrative division, after the establishment of the Taurida province on October 8 (20), 1802, Tüp-Kenegez was incorporated into the Taganashminsky parish of Perekop.
According to Vedomosti about all the villages in Perekopsky district consisting of the testimony in which the volost there are 17 courtyards and 90 inhabitants of the Crimean Tatars in the village of Tipane-Kenegez in which there are as many courtyards and souls as of October 21, 1805  . On the military topographic map of Major General Mukhin of 1817, the villages of Biyuk keneges and 'Kuchuk keneges' are marked with 14 yards in both  . After the reform of the volost division of 1829, Tyup-Kenegez, according to the “Gazette of the state-owned volosts of the Tauride Gubernia of 1829” , was transferred to the Bashkiritskaya volost (renamed from Taganashminskaya)  . On the 1842 map, Tup-Keneges is marked with the symbol “small village”, that is, less than 5 yards  .
In the 1860s, after the Zemstvo reform of Alexander II , the village was assigned to the Baygonchek volost of the same county. In the “List of Populated Places of Tavricheskaya Gubernia According to the Information of 1864” , compiled according to the results of the Eighth Revision of 1864, Tyup-Kenegez is an owner’s Tatar village with 6 yards and 18 inhabitants at wells  . According to the “Memorial Book of the Tauride Province for 1867” , the village was abandoned by residents in 1860–1864, as a result of the emigration of the Crimean Tatars, especially the mass after the Crimean War of 1853–56 , to Turkey  and remained in ruins  , and on the three-vertex map of 1865–1876, 13 courtyards were marked in the village of Tup-Kenegez  . In the “Commemorative Book of the Tauride Province of 1889”, according to the results of the X revision of 1887, Tyup-Kenegez was recorded with 44 yards and 235 inhabitants  .
After the Zemsky reform of 1890 , the village was attributed to the Ak-Sheikh volost . According to "... The memorial book of the Tauride province for 1900" in Tyup-Kenegez there were 417 inhabitants in 38 yards  . According to the Statistical directory of Tavricheskaya province. Part II. Statistical essay, issue of the fifth Perekop district, 1915 , in the village of Tyup-Kenegez Ak-Sheikh volost of Perekop county there were 84 courtyards with a Tatar population in the amount of 284 people assigned residents and 16 - "outsiders"  .
After the establishment of Soviet power in the Crimea, by order of Krymrevkom dated January 8, 1921 No. 206 “On the change of administrative borders”, the volost system was abolished and the Dzhankoy district was created within Dzhankoy district (transformed from Perekop ).  In 1922, the counties transformed into districts  . On October 11, 1923, according to the resolution of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee, changes were made to the administrative division of the Crimean Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic, as a result of which the okrugs were liquidated, the Dzhankoysky district became the main administrative unit  and the village was included in its structure. According to the List of settlements of the Crimean ASSR according to the All-Union Census on December 17, 1926 , in the village of Tup-Kenegez, the center of the Tup-Kenegez village council of the Dzhankoy district, there were 102 courtyards, 95 of which were peasant, the population was 390, of which 374 Tatar, 10 Russian, 2 Ukrainians, 5 Germans, 1 Jew, 2 recorded in the “Others” column, a Tatar school operated  . After the formation of the Kolai district  in 1935, the village, together with the village council, was included in its composition  .
In 1944, after the liberation of the Crimea from the fascists, according to the resolution of the State Defense Committee No. 5859 of May 11, 1944, on May 18, the Crimean Tatars were deported to Central Asia  . On August 12, 1944, Resolution No. GOKO-6372c was adopted “On the resettlement of collective farmers to the Crimea”  and in September 1944 the first settlers arrived in the area (162 families) from the Zhytomyr region , and in the early 1950s a second wave followed immigrants from various regions of Ukraine  . By the Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR of August 21, 1945, Tup-Kenegez was renamed Kalinovka and Tup-Kenegez Village Council — Kalinovsky  . On June 25, 1946, the village was part of the Crimean Region of the RSFSR  , and on April 26, 1954, the Crimea Region was transferred from the RSFSR to the Ukrainian SSR  . The time of the abolition of the village council has not yet been clarified, the village was liquidated before 1960, since the "Directory of the administrative-territorial division of the Crimea region on June 15, 1960" was no longer indicated  (according to the directory "Crimea region. Administrative-territorial division on January 1, 1968 years "- in the period from 1954 to 1968  ).
- This settlement was located on the territory of the Crimean Peninsula , most of which is now the object of territorial disagreements between Russia , which controls the disputed territory, and Ukraine , within the borders of which are recognized by the international community, the disputed territory is located. According to the federal structure of Russia , in the disputed territory of the Crimea, the constituent entities of the Russian Federation are located - the Republic of Crimea and the city of federal importance Sevastopol . According to the administrative division of Ukraine , in the disputed territory of the Crimea are located the regions of Ukraine - the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city with a special status Sevastopol .
- According to the position of Russia
- According to the position of Ukraine
- Map of the General Staff of the Red Army of Crimea, 1 km. This is the Place.ru (1941). The appeal date is May 21, 2019.
- Lashkov F.F. Collection of documents on the history of the Crimean Tatar land ownership. // News of the Taurian Scientific Commission / A.I. Markevich . - Tavricheskaya scientific archive commission . - Simferopol: Printing house of Tavrichesky provincial government, 1897. - V. 26. - P. 119.
- Tauride Province. List of populated places according to 1864 / M. Rajewski. - Central Statistical Committee of the Ministry of the Interior. - SPb: Printing house of Karl Woolf, 1865. - p. 76. - 137 p. - (Lists of populated places of the Russian Empire).
- Werner K.A. Alphabetical list of settlements // Collection of statistical information on the Tauride province . - Simferopol: Printing house of the newspaper Crimea, 1889. - Vol. 9. - 698 p.
- Tavrichesky Provincial Statistical Committee. The calendar and the memorial book of the Taurida province for the year 1900 . - 1900. - p. 104-105.
- Part 2. Issue 4. List of localities. Perekop County // Statistical reference book of the Taurida province / comp. F.N. Andrievsky; by ed. M.E. Benenson. - Simferopol, 1915. - p. 14.
- The first digit is the registered population, the second is temporary.
- Team of authors (Crimean CSB). The list of settlements of the Crimean ASSR according to the all-Union census on December 17, 1926. . - Simferopol: Crimean Central Statistical Office., 1927. - p. 50, 51. - 219 p.
- Lashkov F.F. Kaimakanstvo and those who are composed of Kaymakans // Cameral description of Crimea, 1784 . - Simferopol: Proceedings of the Tauride Academic Archival Commission, 1888. - Vol. 6.
- Grzhibovskaya, 1999 , Manifesto on the adoption of the Crimean peninsula, the island of Taman and the whole Kuban side under the Russian state. 1783 96
- Grzhibovskaya, 1999 , Decree of Catherine II on the formation of the Tauride region. February 8, 1784, p. 117.
- On the new division of the State in the Province. (Named, given to the Senate.)
- Grzhibovskaya, 1999 , From the Decree of Alexander I to the Senate on the creation of the Taurida province, p. 124.
- Map Mukhina 1817. Archaeological map of Crimea. The appeal date is March 19, 2015.
- Grzhibovskaya, 1999 , Statement of state-owned volosts of the Tauride province in 1829. p. 136.
- Map of Betev and Oberg. Military Topographical Depot, 1842 . Archaeological map of Crimea. The appeal date is March 22, 2015.
- Seidametov E. Kh. Emigration of the Crimean Tatars in the XIX - beginning. XX centuries. // Culture of the peoples of the Black Sea region / Yu.A. Katunin . - Tavrichesky national university . - Simferopol: Tavria , 2005. - T. 68. - p. 30-33. - 163 s.
- memorial book of the Taurida province / under. ed. K. V. Hanatsky . - Simferopol: Printing house of the Board of the Tauride province, 1867. - Vol. 1. - 657 s.
- Three-Vertical Map of Crimea VTD 1865-1876. Sheet XXXII-13th . Archaeological map of Crimea. The appeal date is March 26, 2015.
- Boris Veselovsky. History zemstvos forty years. T. 4; History zemstvos . - St. Petersburg: Publisher O. N. Popova, 1911.
- History of Dzhankoy District (inaccessible link) . The appeal date is August 16, 2013. Archived August 29, 2013.
- I. M. Sarkizov-Serazini . Population and industry. // Crimea. Guide / I.M. Sarkizov-Serazini. - Moscow-Leningrad: Land and Factory , 1925. - pp. 55-88. - 416 s.
- Administrative and territorial division of Crimea (Inaccessible link) . The appeal date is April 27, 2013. Archived April 29, 2013.
- Administrative division of the RSFSR on January 1, 1940 / under. ed. E. G. Korneev . - Moscow: 5th Printing House of Transzheldorizdat, 1940. - p. 389. - 494 p. - 15 000 copies
- Resolution of the T-bills No. 5859ss dated 11.05.44
- Resolution of the GKO dated August 12, 1944 No. GKO-6372c “On the resettlement of collective farmers to the districts of Crimea”
- How the Crimea was settled (1944–1954). (inaccessible link) . Elvina Seitova, graduate student of the Faculty of History of TNU. The date of circulation is June 26, 2013. Archived June 30, 2013.
- Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR of August 21, 1945 No. 619/3 “On the renaming of village Soviets and settlements of the Crimea region”
- Law of the RSFSR of June 25, 1946 On the Abolition of the Chechen-Ingush Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic and on the Transformation of the Crimean Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic into the Crimean Region
- USSR Law of 04/26/1954 On the transfer of the Crimean region from the RSFSR to the Ukrainian SSR
- Directory of the administrative-territorial division of the Crimea region on June 15, 1960 / P. Sinelnikov. - Executive Committee of the Crimean Regional Council of Workers' Deputies. - Simferopol: Krymizdat, 1960. - p. 22. - 5000 copies.
- Crimean region. Administrative and territorial division on January 1, 1968 / comp. M.M. Panasenko. - Simferopol: Crimea, 1968. - p. 126. - 10 000 copies.
- Administrative-territorial transformations in the Crimea. 1783-1998 Handbook / Ed. G. N. Grzybowski . - Simferopol: Tavriya Plus, 1999. - 464 p. - ISBN 966-7503-22-4 .