Viktor Ivanovich Chernetsov ( November 27, 1925 , the village of Volkovo, now Ruzsky District , Moscow Region - February 26, 1998 , Moscow ) - Colonel , Hero of the Soviet Union .
|Viktor Ivanovich Chernetsov|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1925|
|Place of Birth||Volkovo village, Ruzsky district , Moscow region|
|Date of death||February 26, 1998 (72 years old)|
|Place of death||Moscow|
|Type of army||infantry , aviation|
|Battles / Wars||The Great Patriotic War|
|Awards and prizes|
Born in a working class family.
He graduated from the 8th grade of the Ruza secondary school  . He worked as an engraver at the Moscow Mint. In the Red Army since February 1943 .
In the army since September 1943 . The reconnaissance shooter of the 51st Guards Tank Brigade (6th Guards Tank Corps, 3rd Guards Tank Army, Voronezh Front) guards Red Army soldier Chernetsov, on the night of September 22, 1943 , acting in the capture group, crossed to the right bank of the Dnieper in the area Grigorovka village (Kanevsky district of Cherkasy region ). Conducting reconnaissance, delivered to the command of the brigade information about the location and forces of the enemy, which contributed to the performance of the combat mission.
In 1947 he graduated from the Stalingrad Military Aviation School of Pilots, continued his service in the aviation of the Armed Forces. He underwent military retraining in Lipetsk  . Member of the CPSU since 1953 .
Since 1961, Colonel Chernetsov - in stock. He lived in Moscow, worked as an engineer at the Moscow Instrument-Making Plant, then was retired.
He died in 1998, was buried in Moscow.
- The title of Hero of the Soviet Union was awarded on January 10, 1944 .
- He was awarded the orders of Lenin , World War 1 degree, two orders of the Red Star , medals.
- Chernetsov Victor Ivanovich: [biogr. reference] // Heroes of the Soviet Union: A Brief Biographical Dictionary / Prev. ed. collegium I. N. Shkadov . - M .: Military Publishing , 1988. - T. 2 / Love - Yashchuk /. - 863 s. - 100,000 copies. - ISBN 5-203-00536-2 . - S. 720-721.
- Barmasov A. Guard reconnaissance / A. Barmasov // Heroes of the fiery years: essays about Muscovites - Heroes Council. Union / Acad. Sciences of the USSR, Institute of History of the USSR; editorial A. M. Sinitsyn. - M.: Moscow Worker, 1980. - Book. 4. - S. 169-175: PI.
- Hero of the Soviet Union Viktor Ivanovich Chernetsov // Red Banner, Ruza. - 2000. - Apr 20 - S. 2: ph.