Ikon Boggia Matheri "All- Tsaritsa " ( Greek Παντάνασσα - Pantanassa ) - the icon of the Virgin Mary revered in the Orthodox Church , located in the catholicon of Athos monastery Vatoped .
|Date of appearance||17th century|
|Location||Vatoped monastery ( Athos )|
|Honorable lists||Novospassky Monastery (Moscow) , Kiev-Pechersk Lavra ( Church of All the Monks of Pechersk )|
|Date of celebration||August 18 (31)|
The icon was painted in the 17th century. The image is revered by believers miraculous , it is believed that through prayers in front of her receive healing for cancer  .
In 1997, one of the lists of the All-Tsaritsa icon was donated to the Moscow Novospassky Monastery and revered as miraculous and myrrh-flowing .
Due to numerous reports of healings from cancers transmitted along with medical reports to the Moscow Patriarchate from the Yekaterinburg Diocese in 2004, one of the lists of the All-Tsaritsa icon from the Holy Trinity Monastery in the village of Taraskovo was included in the list of locally venerable icons of the diocese. Patriarch Alexy II blessed to appoint a day to celebrate this list on August 31  .
On August 31, 2014, Patriarch Kirill handed over to the Transfiguration Cathedral of the city of Tambov the list of the Mother of God “All-Daughter” and told about the miracle associated with it. “I personally know close to one person who prayed before this image and was healed, having a fourth grade of cancer. And this man lives, he forgot about his illness, because the Queen of Heaven, from the image of the All-Lady, stretched out her hand over him, ”said the patriarch after the liturgy . He said that he had brought the list of the All-Tsaritsa icon to Tambov, that this image would adorn the cathedral, and that people who suffer from oncological diseases turn to the Virgin Mary with deep faith and receive healing  .
The iconographic type and name is much more ancient than the 17th century. So, in the Athos monastery of Grigoriath, such an icon was donated in 1500  . Monastery Pantanassa in Mystra was founded in 1428 . Finally, in Constantinople, a church with this name was built by Emperor Isaac the Angel (late XII - early XIII centuries)  .
The iconography of the All-Czarica refers to the type of Panahran (All-Merciful). The Virgin sits on the throne with the Child on his left hand surrounded by the archangels. Of the Western paintings on this story, the most famous is “The Virgin on the throne surrounded by angels” by Cimabue .
- Icon of the Mother of God "All-Sir" . Church Research Center "Orthodox Encyclopedia" (30.6.2008). The appeal date is September 7, 2018.
- Resolution of the veneration of the locally-venerated icon of the village of Taraskovo of the Yekaterinburg Diocese of the MP of the Russian Orthodox Church
- A close acquaintance of Patriarch Cyril was healed of cancer in the 4th stage after the prayer at the miraculous icon . Interfax-Religion (09/01/2014). The appeal date is June 5, 2019.
- Monastery Grigoriat
- George Kodin . On the antiquities of Constantinople. - Part 2. - Kiev, 1904. - pp. 29--30.
- Icon of the Mother of God "All-Sir"
- Locally venerable icon "All-Tsaritsa" in the village of Taraskovo
- Convent in the name of the Mother of God “All-Daughter”
- Icon in front of which cancer is healed - "All-Czar"
- Akathist to the Most Holy Theotokos in honor of Her icon “The All-Daughter” (text approved by the Holy Synod on December 26, 2012)