Lev Alexandrovich Gribov (born May 23, 1933 ) is a Soviet and Russian physicist . Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences , Vice President and Chairman of the Physics Section of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences . Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences ( 1964 ), professor . Honored Scientist of Russia .
|Lev Aleksandrovich Gribov|
|Date of Birth|
|Place of work|
|Alma mater||Moscow State University (1956)|
|Academic degree||doctor of physical and mathematical sciences|
|Academic title||professor ; |
Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences
|Awards and prizes|
In 1956, Gribov graduated from the Faculty of Physics of Moscow State University , worked at the Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR , in 1961 he defended his thesis , and in 1964 - his doctoral dissertation . Now she works at GEOKHI , is the deputy director of this institute, and she directs the Laboratory of Molecular Modeling and Spectroscopy.
Among the students Gribov 60 candidates and 10 doctors of science .
Gribov's scientific work is devoted to the theory of the structure and spectra of molecules and polymers , analytical and quantum chemistry , and chemical computer science . He developed the general theory of molecular spectra and applied it to calculate the characteristics of a substance, including using specially developed computer programs . Under his leadership, an expert system was created for the purposes of chemical analysis based on spectral data, the fundamentals of using methods of discrete mathematics in chemistry were developed, and a theory of standardless spectral analysis was proposed. A number of works are devoted to the theory of chemical transformations, the problems of energy transfer in complex molecules.
- State Prize of the Russian Federation in the field of science and technology (1999)
- Medal of the Order of Merit for the Fatherland, II degree ( January 29, 2016 ) 
- Honorary Professor of Saratov State University
- V.N. Smirnov, L.A. Mushrooms. Intensities in the infrared absorption spectra of polyatomic molecules. // UFN . - 1961. - T. 75 , No. 11 .
- L. A. Gribov. The theory of intensities in the infrared spectra of polyatomic molecules. - M .: Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1963.
- L. A. Gribov. Introduction to the theory and calculation of the vibrational spectra of polyatomic molecules. - L .: Publishing House of Leningrad State University, 1965.
- Volkenshtein M. V. , Gribov L. A., Elyashevich M. A. , Stepanov B. I. Oscillations of molecules. - Ed. 2nd - M .: Science, 1972.
- L. A. Gribov. Introduction to molecular spectroscopy. - M .: Science, 1976.
- L. A. Gribov. Theory of infrared spectra of polymers. M .: Science, 1977.
- Elyashberg ME , Gribov L. A., Serov V. V. Molecular spectral analysis and computer. - M .: Science, 1980.
- L. A. Gribov, V. A. Dementiev . Methods and algorithms of calculations in the theory of the vibrational spectra of molecules. - M .: Science, 1981.
- Gribov LA, Orville-Thomas WJ Theory and methods of calculation of the molecular spectra. - Chichester, NY: John Wiley and Sons, 1988.
- L. A. Gribov, V. I. Baranov, D. Yu. Zelentsov. Electron-vibrational spectra of polyatomic molecules. Theory and methods of calculation. - M .: Science, 1997.
- L. A. Gribov, A. I. Pavlyuchko . Variational methods for solving anharmonic problems in the theory of the vibrational spectra of molecules. - M .: Science, 1998.
- L. A. Gribov. N. I. Prokofiev. Basics of physics. A textbook for science directions of universities. - Ed. 3rd - M: Gardarika, 1998.
- L. A. Gribov, S. P. Mushtakova. Quantum chemistry. A textbook for students of chemical and biological specialties of universities. - M: Gardarika, 1999.
- L. A. Gribov. From the theory of spectra to the theory of chemical transformations. - M.: Edith. URSS, 2001.
- L. A. Gribov, Baranov V. I., Eliashberg M. Ye . Referenceless molecular spectral analysis. Theoretical basis. - M.: Edith. URSS, 2002.
- L. A. Gribov. The mind of cold observations ... - M .: Noosphere, 2002.
- L. A. Gribov, V. Baranov. The Theory and Methods for Calculating Molecular Processes: Spectra, Chemical Transformations, and Molecular Logic. - M .: KomKniga, 2006.
- L. A. Gribov. Oscillation of molecules. - M .: KomKniga, 2008.
- L. A. Gribov on the site "Analytical Chemistry"
- L. A. Gribov on the website of the Nanotechnology Community
- L. A. Gribov on the LMMS website
- Profile of Lev Alexandrovich Gribov on the official website of the Russian Academy of Sciences