Samuil March 1, 1928 , Kiev - June 6, 1988 , Lviv ) - Ukrainian organist , pianist and music teacher.
Portrait of Samuel Daych
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1928|
|Place of Birth||Kiev , Ukrainian SSR|
|Date of death||June 6, 1988 (60 years)|
|Place of death||Lviv , Ukrainian SSR|
|A country||the USSR|
|Professions||music teacher , organist , pianist|
|Genres||baroque music , classical music|
Born in a family of employees. He began to study music in 1936 at the Kiev Music School. N. V. Lysenko piano B. Milich. In June 1941, the family was evacuated to Perm . Some higher and secondary musical educational institutions were evacuated from Moscow, Leningrad and Kiev, the city became one of the centers of musical culture. In Perm, S. Daich studied piano at a comprehensive school and a music school: he fell into the class of Professor at the Leningrad Conservatory, the famous organist and pianist Isaiah Braudo . This determined the fate of S. Daych as an organist.
In June 1944, together with his family, S. Daych returned to Kiev and continued his studies at the Kiev Conservatory in the piano class with Abram Lufer . But the desire to become an organist won, and in 1947 he transferred to the Leningrad Conservatory in the class of piano and organ Professor I. Braudo. In 1951, after graduating from the Piano Conservatory, he came to Lviv in distribution, where he worked as a soloist-pianist and concertmaster at the Lviv Philharmonic Society , and later as a piano teacher at a special music school and continued to study in graduate school in the organ at the Leningrad Conservatory, which he graduated in 1955. From 1961 he worked as a senior teacher at the Lvov Conservatory. N.V. Lysenko .
Samuel Daych's performance as an organist began in 1962. Organ concerts of Daych were regularly held in many cities of the USSR, including the Dome Cathedral (Riga) , the concert hall to them. D.Shostakovich Leningrad Philharmonic. The basis of the Daych repertoire was the works of JS Bach and the composers of the Prebach period. A significant place in the repertoire was also occupied by the compositions of Soviet, in particular, Ukrainian authors: N. Kolessa , V. Guba , L. Dichko , G. Mushel , B. Tishchenko and others. The game of S. Daich was distinguished by high professionalism, respect for the author's intention, large scale of reading, virtuosity, accurate finger attack, active use of the pedal, relief of musical phrasing. [one]
Daich's pupils were now famous Ukrainian art historians and teachers, pianists and organists. He created a unique private library.
Samuel Daich is buried in the Yanovsky cemetery in Lviv next to his wife Elena Alexandrovna Mutman , a teacher of the special piano of the Lvov special music boarding school named after S. Krushelnitskoy .
His son Vladimir Samuilovich Daych is the Honored Artist of the Russian Federation, the head of the special piano department, a professor at the Rostov State Conservatory named after S. V. Rakhmaninov.
- Samuel Daych. Statti, materi, dispute / Ed.upor. A. Tereshchenko, N. Kashkadamova, V. Korostelov, L. Paguta (Yarіsh). - Drohobych: Postivita, 2008. - 244 p., Іl. (in Ukrainian)
BBK 85.315.42.7-83 UDC 78.422 ISBN 978-966-2946-81-9
- Kashkadamova N. Fortep'yanne Myschetstvo in Lviv: Statti. Reviews. Materi - Ternopil: ASTON SMP, 2001. - 400 p .; іл. (in Ukrainian)
BBK 85.315.3 of the Code of Criminal Procedure UDK 78.421 ISBN 966-7692-80-9
- Labantsіv-Popko Z. Sto pianist Galichini. - Lviv: Nauke partnership im. T.Shevchenko in Lviv, 2008. - 224 p., Іl. (in Ukrainian)
UB 786.2.071.2 (477.83 / .86) (03) ISBN 966-8868-12-9
- M. Kolessa. Prelude and Fugue - On the CD "Organ Music of Lviv Composers of the 16th — 20th Centuries." Isp. S. Daych (arch. Record 1982). Ed. Charitable Association of Friends of Organ Music and the Arts, Lviv. Sound producer B.Stefura. Produced by S.Kaliberda.
- “Outstanding organists. Samuel Daych. Lviv House of Organ and Chamber Music, organ “Rieger-Kloss” op.3375, 1968, 60 reg. Ed. Charitable Association of Friends of Organ Music and the Arts, Lviv. Sound producer B. Stefura. Produced by S. Kaliberda.