Olga Mikhailovna Yakovleva (born March 14, 1941 in Tambov ) - Soviet and Russian theater and film actress, People's Artist of the RSFSR (April 22, 1985), Laureate of the State Prize of the Russian Federation ( 1996 ), Theater Prize “ Crystal Turandot ” (1993, 2011) , Golden Mask Prizes (1996, 2011).
|Birth name||Olga Mikhailovna Yakovleva|
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
|Years of activity||1962 - present|
|Theater||" Lenkom ";|
Theater on Malaya Bronnaya ;
Moscow Art Theater
My father was the commercial director at various factories, so the family often moved. Mother was a kindergarten teacher.
Olga studied in many theater studios, in Alma-Ata she graduated from the Theater Studio at the Youth Theater. Having received an invitation to stay in the theater, however, she left for Moscow and entered the Theater School. B. V. Schukin (course I. Rapoport, A. Borisov), after which in 1962  , was accepted into the troupe of the Lenin Komsomol Theater .
Actress of the Moscow Theater. Lenin Komsomol (1962-1967)
In 1964, the main director of the Theater. A. Efros became the Leninist Komsomol , and from that moment on, the fate of the actress is inextricably linked with him. From the first roles of the modern repertoire, she became famous. The recognition of her heroines paradoxically combined with exclusivity, external simplicity with indescribable spiritual awe. She is an actress of lyrical temperament; her game is characterized by grace and subtle psychologism, impulsiveness and impetuosity. In the heroines of Yakovleva, fragility and vulnerability were combined with mental stamina and inner strength.
In Lenkom she played in the performances of A. Efros: “Filming a movie” ( Anya ), “One hundred and four pages about love” ( Natasha ), “Just a few words in honor of Mr. de Moliere” ( Armand ), “My poor Marat” ( Lika ).
In the late 1960s, she played many major roles in Russian and foreign classics, demonstrating the growth of skill and a variety of stage colors: "The Seagull" ( Nina ), "Three Sisters" ( Irina ). In the modern and classical repertoire, the actress succeeds in an intentionally colorful manner of play, coupled with the transfer of deep currents of the difficult mental life of her characters.
Actress of the Moscow Theater on Malaya Bronnaya (1967-1984)
In 1967, together with A. Efros, Yakovleva moved to the Malaya Bronnaya Theater , where the director staged his best performances, and Yakovleva played her best roles in the performances Three Sisters ( Masha ), A Month in the Village ( Natalya Petrovna ), “Summer and Smoke” ( Alma ), “Veranda in the Forest”, “Theater Director”, “Napoleon the First” ( Josephine ), “Road” ( Box ).
Theatrical events were such different roles of Yakovleva of the 1970s, like Shakespeare's Juliet and Desdemona ( Romeo and Juliet , Othello ), Elvira ( Don Juan by J. B. Moliere ), Lisa Khokhlakova (Brother Alyosha, according to To the Brothers Karamazov ” F. M. Dostoevsky ), Agafya Tikhonovna ( “ The Marriage ”of N. V. Gogol ).
The development of the actress's talent has progressively moved from manner to style, enriching her leading theme. The heroines of Yakovleva were characterized by a rich inner world. Even in the comedy genre, this quality of the actress sounded in full force. The inescapable tragedy of love, mental suffering remains the main motive for Yakovleva’s work in the late 1970s, when she embodied the Turgenev woman on the stage - Natalya Petrovna (“A Month in the Village” by I. S. Turgenev , 1977) and too spiritualized to combine her exquisite feelings with the joys of earthly love, Almu Wainmiller in the play based on the play by T. Williams, “Summer and Smoke” (1980). Her role of Josephine (“Napoleon the First” by F. Bruckner , 1983), played by O. Yakovleva imperiously and strongly, as opposed to her previously created lyrical image, did not go unnoticed.
Taganka Moscow Theater Actress (1984-1989)
The transfer of the actress to the Taganka Theater was associated with the appointment of A.V. Efros to the post of chief director of this theater. The actress managed to play three roles in his new productions: Nastya in “ On the Bottom ” by M. Gorky (1984), Body in the play “Wonderful Sunday for a picnic” based on the play by T. Williams and Selimen in Moliere's “Misanthrope” . The new image of O. Yakovleva, an actress of this period, is a woman who upholds the principle of hypocrisy as the main [ what? ] in life, “a woman who knew the catastrophe and disappointment of the soul”, petrified, rejected living feelings.
After the death of A. Efros in 1987, she left for France, where she lived and worked until 1991.
Actress of the Mayakovsky Moscow Theater (1991-2004)
The actress returned to Moscow in 1991. At the invitation of A. Goncharov, she came to the Vl. Mayakovsky , while playing in various Moscow theaters: Josephine in the restored play based on F. Bruckner’s play “Napoleon the First” ( Crystal Turandot Prize , 1993), Miriam in the play “In the Bar of a Tokyo Hotel” by Williams, Tennessia and Theodora Felt in the play “ Descent from Mount Morgan » Arthur Miller at the Theater. Vl. Mayakovsky. In the Studio Theater at hand. O. Tabakova - Sofya Kolomiytseva (“ The Last ” by Maxim Gorky , State Prize of the Russian Federation , 1996), Melissa (“Love Letters” by A. Gurney). In the theater “School of a modern play” - Anna (“Without Mirrors” by N. Klimontovich); in the French Cultural Center - Margarita (The King Dies by E. Ionesco ).
Actress Moscow Art Theater A.P. Chekhov
Since 2004, Olga Yakovleva is an actress of the Moscow Art Theater named after A.P. Chekhov . Participated in the play “The Cabal of the Holy ” (“Moliere”) ”by M. A. Bulgakova . Currently plays Giza in the play“ Cats and Mice ”based on the play by Istvan Erken , Noemi in the play“ A Little Tenderness ”by Aldo Nikolai, Judith Bliss in“ Spring fever " Noel Coward , grandmother in the " Cliff "by I. A. Goncharov . In addition, participates in the play" Alice's Journey to Switzerland "( Lotta Gallo ) at the Center for Drama and Directing.
The peculiar, melodic and very expressive voice of O. Yakovleva contributes to her fruitful work on the radio ( Masha in "Dubrovsky" by A. S. Pushkin , Stranger in the "Stranger" by A. A. Blok and others).
She created a number of memorable roles on television, in television shows by A. Efros.
In 2003, she published a book of memoirs “If only I knew ...”. In his memoirs, the author talks about the dramatic events in Lenkom , the Theater on Malaya Bronnaya and the Theater on Taganka - about the most tragic period in the life of Anatoly Efros .
Olga Yakovleva was married to soccer player Igor Netto (1930-1999); the marriage broke up in 1987  .
|1970||f||Boris Godunov. Scenes from the tragedy (TV play)||Character name not specified|
|1971||f||Marat, Lika, Leonidik (TV play)||Character name not specified|
|1972||f||For everything in charge||Character name not specified|
|1973||f||Just a few words in honor of Mr. de Moliere||Armand Bejart De Moliere, actress, daughter Madeleine|
|1974||f||Tanya||Character name not specified|
|1975||f||Pages of the journal Pechorin (film play)||Vera|
|1976||f||Mad gold||Edith Parsons|
|1977||f||Deviation zero||doctor, wife of a friend and understudy Vinogradov|
|1983||f||A month in the village||Natalya Petrovna|
|2001||f||Napoleon I (TV play)||Character name not specified|
|2004||f||Cabal Shrine||Character name not specified|
|2004||f||Four love||Character name not specified|
|2005||with||Mongoose 2 (TV series)||Character name not specified|
|2006||f||Lighthouse||Character name not specified|
|2006||with||Payment for love (TV series)||Character name not specified|
|2007||with||House on the waterfront (TV series)||Character name not specified|
|2008||with||Heavy sand||Olga Lvovna|
|2011||f||Boris Godunov||Character name not specified|
- 2006 - Order of Honor - for merits in the field of culture and art and many years of fruitful activity 
- 2011 - Order of Friendship - for great merits in the development of domestic culture and art, many years of fruitful activity 
Professional Prizes and Awards
- 2011 - Crystal Turandot Award - in the nomination "Theatrical heritage"
- 2011 - Winner of the Golden Mask Award - in the nomination "Best Actress: (Grandmother) -" Cliff "by I. A. Goncharov , Moscow Art Theater named after A. P. Chekhov , Moscow
- 1996 - Laureate of the State Prize of Russia - for the role of Sofia Kolomiytseva in the performance of the Moscow Theater at hand. O. Tabakova based on the play by M. Gorky “The Last”
- 1996 - Laureate of the Golden Mask Award - in the nomination "Best Actress": (Sofya Kolomiytseva) - "The Last" by M. Gorky , Moscow Theater at hand. O. Tabakova , Moscow
- 1993 - Award “Crystal Turandot” - “For contribution to art, charm and charm” in the nomination “Best Actress” ( Josephine in the play “Napoleon I”, Mayakovsky Theater , Moscow)
- 1985 - People's Artist of the RSFSR (April 22, 1985)
- 1977 - Honored Artist of the RSFSR (May 27, 1977)
- A brief history of the Boris Schukin Theater Institute. Alumni Gallery - 60s
- Red hair, Goose and adventure at the racetrack. The most interesting stories related to Igor Net
- honorary title was awarded by presidential decree No. 810 of August 1, 2006. Archived on December 3, 2013.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 20, 2011 No. 972 Archived on August 9, 2011.
- Olga Yakovleva: “Theater is not life.” TV channel "Culture", Program "Episodes", 03/14/2006
- Olga Galakhova. "Olga Yakovleva: I am offered a chandelier instead of bread." The newspaper "Trud", No. 043 dated 03/14/2006
- Arthur Solomonov. “What to do to those who remember?” Izvestia. February 13, 2004
- Arthur Solomonov. "Olga Yakovleva:" Nobody forgave Efros. "Izvestia, September 7, 2004.
- Olga Yakovleva: “I’m not interested in charades.” Izvestia, July 28, 2003.
- Interview with O. Yakovleva. Radio station "Echo of Moscow", 6. 12.2003
- Natalya Tsyganova. "Olga Yakovleva: Theater without a soul is a wax museum." The newspaper "Trud", No. 047 dated 03/20/2002
- Olga Galakhova. "Burns of Glory." Nezavisimaya Gazeta March 14, 2001
- Olga Svistunova. "Olga Yakovlev was corrupted by Efros." Moskovsky Komsomolets, November 13, 2001
- Official site of actress Olga Yakovleva
- Yakovlev on the official website of the Moscow Art Theater. A. Chekhov. See also publications
- Olga Yakovleva on the official website of the Moscow Theater Studio, led by O. Tabakova. See also publications
- O. Yakovleva on the site of the Crystal Turandot Award
- O. Yakovleva on the site "People". See also publications
- Encyclopedia "Around the World"
- Official site of the actor of the Theater on Malaya Bronnaya Lev Durov
- Site "Russian cinema"