Maliy Spasoglinischevsky Pereulok is a small street in the center of Moscow in the Basmanny district between Lubyansky Passage and Bolshoy Spasoglinischevsky Pereulok .
|Small Spasoglinischevsky lane|
Origin of title
The name of the XVIII century is given by the Church of the Transfiguration of the Savior “in the Glins” , which was first mentioned in 1460 (not preserved).
Small Spasoglinischevsky Lane starts from Lubyansky Passage and runs east along Maroseyka to Bolshoy Spasoglinishchevsky Lane.
Buildings and structures
On the odd side:
- № 1/6 - Profitable house of A. K. Rastorova (1912, architect M. D. Chelishchev )
- No. 3 - The Profitable House of G. B. Keller (1872, 1913, architect M. Cherkasov; rebuilt in 1983)  , now the Government of the Moscow Region , the reception office for personal matters;
- No. 3/1 - Election Commission of the Moscow Region;
- No. 3, Building 1 - State Unitary Enterprise Development of the Moscow Region;
- White City
- Bolshaya Spasoglinischevsky lane
- Church of the Transfiguration of the Savior on the Glinischi
- P. Sytin. Where did the names of Moscow streets come from? - M., Mosk. Worker, 1959. 368 p.
- Official site of the council of Basmanny district
- All-Moscow classifier of Moscow streets OMK UM (inaccessible link)
- Names of Moscow streets . Toponymic dictionary / R. A. Ageeva, G. P. Bondaruk, E. M. Pospelov, and others; auth. foreword E.M. Pospelov. - M .: OGI, 2007. - (Moscow Library). - ISBN 5-94282-432-0 .
- Street layout