Khoja , Ko [d] zha (from Persian. جهواجه ; taj. Hӯҷa , Kazakh. Tozh , Uzb. Xo'ja , Uig. خوجا ) - in Central Asia, a man who originated from Arab missionaries of Islam . Cry - Alla !
The genus "skin" is not included in the Kazakh zhuz . Traditionally considered descendants of missionaries.
Only seids and sharifs can be considered descendants of the prophet, that is, children from Hassan and Hussein. [ ambiguous ] Sayid - from the Arab leader , lord , head . The ancestors of the skin - Muhammad , Abu Bakr, Omar, Osman, Ali, they were all from the same Quraysh tribe. Abu Bakr and Omar were the eighth brothers of Muhammad, and Osman was the fourth nephew of the prophet.
Ali Ibn Talib (656-661 gg.) - cousin of the Prophet Muhammad, his son-in-law, married to his daughter Fatimah (Fatima Az-Zahra) and his adopted son. At Azret Ali, the twins Hassan and Hussein were born from Fatima’s first wife. From Hassan (he had 14 grandchildren and 5 granddaughters) comes the genus Sharif. Representatives of this kind were the rulers of some Muslim countries. From the second son of Hussein comes the genus Seyid (skin of the skin). And the third son (from the second wife) Muhammad Hanafia. After the death of Fatima, Azret Ali was married 7 times, not counting concubines. He had 14 sons and 17 daughters, according to other sources 18 sons and 6 daughters. Descendants remained only from five sons: Hasan, Hussein, Mohammed Hanafia, Abbas (?), Omar (?).
Seyids (seit skin) are descendants of Hussein, however there is a branch of the subgenus seit skin, which originates from other ancestors:
- Abd Jalil Baba: - Korasan leather, Sate leather.
- The associate of the prophet Osman Ibn Affan (644-656) was married to two daughters of the Prophet Muhammad. At first, he married Rukha, who died in 624 after her death on her sister Umm Kalsum, their descendants are also called Sate skin.
At this time, the subgenus of seit among the skin is considered one of the larger subgenera in comparison with other subgenerams of the skin. The reason for this is that different descendants from different ancestors with the same name simply mixed together. Branches from seityt: Kylyshty skin, Sabylt skin (sabult).
One of the active disseminators of Islam in Central Asia are the descendants of Muhammad ibn al Hanafi. His descendants are Abd ar Rahman Bab, Abd ar Rahim Bab (Karakan Ata). From Abd ar Rahman Baba go Ishak Bab and Abd al-Jalil Bab (Khorasan Saman Shah). Descendants of Iskhak Baba: Akkozha, Akkorgankozha, Baksays leather. Descendants of Abd Ar Rahim Baba: Karakhan leather (Aulie Ata). Descendants of Abd Jalil Baba: Khorasan skin, Duana skin.
These genera have many branches. Duana skin (Madi skin) - branches of this genus: Kozhan leather, leather keel, leather skin, bacilli skin. The burial place of his three sons Kozhzhan, Kylysh, Pіrzada Kozhan is located near the city of Kyzylorda.
Kıryk sadak leather are descendants of caliph Omar ibn Khattab (634-644). Also, the subgenus Ikan leather is subdivided to this genus.
Kylauyz skin, the genus Sunak and the subgenus Siik descending from imam-theologian Khisameddin al-Sygnak (Sunak-ata) and scholar-thinker Husameddin Sygnak, whose works “Nihai” are still obligatory for studying in the Al-Azhar madrasah, which is fundamental for all Muslims, Cairo) are descendants of the first caliph Abu Bakr Syddyk (632-634), Also, the subgenus Shamshi Kozar belongs to this genus.
Kereit skin and Oblique skin are the most mysterious subgenerams among skin. There are several versions of the origin of this subgenus:
- A descendant of the clan Kereit Junior zhuz, Zadikuly Mүsіralі aulie (Sopa Aziz) - was a religiously educated person, participated together with Tauke Khan in the preparation of the set of laws "Zheti jargy". He had unique properties, was a seer (aulie) healed people, predicted. Apparently, therefore, later his people called his skin. Slant-skin is his son, was born in 1710, died in 1780. He was a religious leader, spreading Islam among the Karakalpaks. He actively participated in the development of Kazakh-Russian relations.
- In those days, one skin kept its way to a distant place with the purpose of visiting relatives, it was traveling with its pregnant wife. On the way, we stopped in one aul, the hospitable hosts gladly sheltered the guests (where the konak, according to the Kazakh customs), during the conversation, it turned out that the aul of the Kereit family. At this time, the guest's wife gives birth to a son. The happy father gives his son the name Kereit in honor of the hospitable hosts who sheltered them at this moment.
- Once upon a time there lived a batyr Kabylbek from the Kereit clan, was married to a woman named Rabig, they had a son. In one of the battles, Kabylbek and his son were killed, Rabig at 23 was left a widow. In the dream, the saints showed her the way to Mecca-Medina. When she reached Mecca, she was not allowed to enter the Kaaba, as she was a widow. There she marries an assistant imam Abubayazit Bastami (1525–1583) of the kind of skin. From him was born the son Kereit (in honor of the first husband).
Zhusup Leather division
TURKPEN LEATHER DIVISION
- Nigmatulin, Nurlan Zairullaevich
- Shortanbay Kanayuly
- Umarov, Kalila Nematovich
- Auezov, Mukhtar Omarkhanovich
- Khoja Ahmed Yasawi
- Abah Hoxha
- Khoja Nasreddin
- Central Asian Arabs
- Khoja // Encyclopedic Dictionary of Brockhaus and Efron : 86 t. (82 t. And 4 extra.). - SPb. , 1890-1907.
- Muminov A. The family tree of Mukhtar Auezov, with the participation of A. Sh. Nurmanova and S. Sattarov. Almaty, 2011
- Malikov A.M. Khoja of southern Kazakhstan: history and identity // Ethnographic Review, No. 4, 2014, p.35-45
- Khodj Turkestan
- Hoxha (National Encyclopedic Service)
- Hoxha in the genealogical system
- “Türkistan Seyyidler ve Şerifler derneği”
- Shezhire Leather
- Hoxha in the genealogical system of the Kazakh people