Andrianovka is a village in Muchkapsky district of the Tambov region . The administrative center of Zapolatovsky village council .
|Subject of the federation||Tambov Region|
|Rural settlement||Zapolatovsky village council|
|History and geography|
|Center height||115 m|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||539 people ( 2008 )|
The village is located on the right bank of the Crow River, almost at the junction of three regions of Russia - Tambov , Voronezh and Saratov . Located 160 km south of Tambov , 650 km from Moscow , 1340 km from St. Petersburg .
The first mention of the village was in 1816 in the documents of the audit tale. This date is officially considered the year of the founding of Andrianovka. The name of the village is most likely connected with the surname of the founders - the Andrianovs (the Andreyanovs), or, less likely, from the name Andrei (Andrian, Andreyan).
An important role in the history of Andrianovka was played by the deputy of the Third State Duma from the Tambov province Vasily Mikhailovich Petrovo-Solovovo . He was the nephew of the Russian playwright and honorary academician of the St. Petersburg Academy of Sciences Alexander Vasilyevich Sukhovo-Kobylin . The estate of Petrovo-Solovovo flourished before the revolution. The estate was groomed grove and pine alley. In 1925, the estate was entered in the register of state-protected monuments of architecture, but by that time it was already looted and many buildings were burned to the ground.
Regional and regional identity of the village has changed several times. From its inception until 1928, Andrianovka was part of the Borisoglebsk district of the Tambov province . On the map of 1903 it is designated as Andreyanovka, and on the map of 1911 it is absent, since only villages are indicated. From May 14, 1928 until July 1930, she was a member of the Muchkapsky District of the Borisoglebsky District of the Central Black Soil Region (CCHO) with its center in Voronezh . Then until September 27, 1937 was part of the Voronezh region . From 1937 to the mid 50s. XX century was part of the Shapkinsky district of the Tambov region . From January 6, 1954 to November 19, 1957 - as part of the Balashov region . Since 1957, Andrianovka has been a member of the Zapolatovsky village council of the Muchkapsky district of the Tambov region .
According to the census, the permanent population of Andrianovka is 517 people, of which:
- men - 237
- women - 280
- Rassvet LLC
Education and culture
In the village there are:
- House of Culture
- High School, the history of which is conducted from September 1, 1897
- The house where the Hero of Socialist Labor lived was the pig pig farm named after A. Kalinin . Love
- Village site Andrianovka
- “Andrianovka happening in the Tambov village is now interested in the whole world” - the story of the First Channel about Andrianovka.
- The most popular village of Runet (inaccessible link)
- Derevnya.ru is an article in one of the largest Russian tabloids .