Onokhoy ( brown. Onokhoy ) - urban-type settlement in Zaigraevsky district of the Republic of Buryatia . The administrative center of the urban settlement "Onokhoy Village" .
Population - 10,890  people. (2017).
|Subject of the federation||Buryatia|
|History and geography|
|Center height||542 m|
|Timezone||UTC + 8|
|Population||8 10,890  people ( 2017 )|
|Nationalities||Russians, Buryats and others|
|Denominations||Orthodox, Buddhists and others|
|Katoykonim||onokhoytsy, onokhoets, onokhovchanka|
|Official language||Buryat , Russian|
|Telephone code||+7 30136|
In the village - the Onokhoi station of the East-Siberian railway on the Trans-Siberian Railway .
It is located on the left bank of the Uda River (a tributary of the Selenga ), opposite the Onokhoi flowing into it along the right bank of small rivers (streams); on Zaigraevskoye Highway, part of the regional road 03K-010 ; 4-5 km from the eastern borders of the urban district of Ulan-Ude (40 km from the city center), 17 km north-west from the district center - Zaigraevo village.
The foundation of the village in 1899 is connected with the Trans-Siberian Railway and the construction of a junction with a sawmill here (it did not work in 1922-1925). The state sawmill , already under Soviet rule, began work after repair on November 25, 1925. Produced lumber for the Trans-Baikal Railway  .
In the summer of 1924, an archaeological expedition of the East-Siberian Department of the Russian Geographical Society found a camp near the village. Stone tools, a fragment of a bronze knife, fragments of ceramics were found  .
In December 1928, the agricultural team "Dawn" was created  .
In 1931, the agricultural experimental station began to work  . The Onokhoi integrated vegetable-seed melioration experimental station of the RSFSR Ministry of Agriculture worked until 1956  .
On August 1, 1937, a 10 kW power station began operating at an agricultural experimental station, which also illuminated the village  .
In January 1938, the Burmongolles sleeper factory began to work  .
In the late 1930s, a marina was built on the Uda to unload driftwood . The Onokhoy timber transshipment enterprise, which included timber and sleeper mills, began its activity.
September 9, 1954 Onohoyu granted the status of a working village  .
|1959 ||1970 ||1979 ||1989 ||2009 ||2010 ||2011 ||2012 |
|8402||133 10,133||↗ 10,430||↗ 10,715||64 10 644||↗ 10,689||↘ 10,666||↘ 10,660|
|2013 ||2014 ||2015 ||2016 ||2017 |
|↗ 10,689||↘ 10,650||↗ 10,676||75 10,759||↗ 10,890|
Railway station, timber harvesting and processing, military unit, dairy processing enterprise, other food industry enterprises.
The Nativity Church is an Orthodox church , it belongs to the Ulan-Ude eparchy of the Buryat Metropolis of the Russian Orthodox Church .
Born in Onohoe
- Shipitsyn, Vladimir Andreevich - surgeon, Honored Doctor of the RSFSR (1957). The participant of the Great Patriotic War - the leading surgeon of the 94th Infantry Division, in August 1945 - the neurosurgeon of the 36th Army  .
- Onokhoy - an article from the Great Soviet Encyclopedia .
- terrus.ru - Russian database
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2017 (July 31, 2017). The date of circulation is July 31, 2017. Archived July 31, 2017.
- Zip codes of Buryatia
- Sawmill develops \\ Buryat-Mongol truth. No. 109 (782) May 18, 1926. page 4
- G. Debets Traces of prehistoric man in the valley of Uda (Transbaikalia). // Buryatia studies. Verkhneudinsk. 1925. p.13-16
- Woe to the collective farm \\ Buryat-Mongol truth. No. 097 (1697) April 28, 1929. page 1
- Rebuild the Onokhoi Agricultural Station \\ Buryat-Mongolskaya Pravda. No. 151 (6221) July 2, 1937. page 3
- Guidebook on the funds of the National Archive of the Republic of Buryatia 1917-2007 Ulan-Ude, 2008. p. 236
- P. A. Balburov Power Station in Onokhoe \\ Buryat-Mongol Pravda. No. 205 (6275) September 3, 1937. page 4
- AST New sleeper factory \\ Buryat-Mongolian Truth. № 4 (6378) January 5, 1938. page 1
- Population of the Republic of Buryatia in the context of areas (error of 50 people) . The appeal date is February 25, 2015. Archived February 25, 2015.
- All-Union census of 1959. The urban population of the RSFSR, its territorial units, urban settlements and urban areas by sex . Demoscope Weekly. The date of circulation is September 25, 2013. Archived April 28, 2013.
- 1970 All-Union Population Census The urban population of the RSFSR, its territorial units, urban settlements and urban areas by sex. Demoscope Weekly. The date of circulation is September 25, 2013. Archived April 28, 2013.
- 1979 All-Union Population Census. The urban population of the RSFSR, its territorial units, urban settlements and urban areas by sex. Demoscope Weekly. The date of circulation is September 25, 2013. Archived April 28, 2013.
- All-Union Population Census 1989. Urban population . Archived August 22, 2011.
- The resident population of the Russian Federation by cities, urban-type settlements and districts as of January 1, 2009 . The date of circulation is January 2, 2014. Archived January 2, 2014.
- Results of the 2010 All-Russian Population Census. 5. The population of Russia, federal districts, constituent entities of the Russian Federation, districts, urban settlements, rural settlements - district centers and rural settlements with a population of 3,000 or more . The appeal date is November 14, 2013. Archived November 14, 2013.
- Buryatia. Population on January 1, 2011-2014 . The appeal date is June 18, 2014. Archived June 18, 2014.
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities. Table 35. Estimated number of resident population on January 1, 2012 . The date of circulation is May 31, 2014. Archived May 31, 2014.
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2013. - M .: Federal State Statistics Service Rosstat, 2013. - 528 p. (Table 33. Population of urban districts, municipal districts, urban and rural settlements, urban settlements, rural settlements) . The appeal date is November 16, 2013. Archived November 16, 2013.
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2015 . Circulation date August 6, 2015. Archived August 6, 2015.
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2016
- http://gku-gazk.ru/funds/DetailFund.aspx?id=10000087733 State Archive of the Trans-Baikal Territory