Boris Vladimirovich Stomakhin (born August 24, 1974 , Moscow , USSR ) - Russian journalist convicted of inciting national hatred and calls for extremist actions . In 2006, he received the longest sentence among all convicts under Article 282 of the Criminal Code  . He was released on March 21, 2011 . He was again detained on November 20, 2012 on suspicion of violating the same articles of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, as well as of justifying terrorism. On April 22, 2014 he was sentenced to 6.5 years in prison  . On April 20, 2015, serving a sentence, he was sentenced to 3 years in prison.
|Boris Vladimirovich Stomakhin|
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
In 2000 he graduated from the Moscow State University of Press .
Boris Stomakhin begins to participate in political life since 1991 , is a regular participant in many political actions and events in Moscow. From 1994, he began to publish in various “informal” political publications of a predominantly opposition type. Subsequently published in Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Chechen and other print and online media. He consisted of the Trotskyist KRDMS Sergei Biits , from where he was expelled in 1998 with the phrase “for bourgeois-democratic bias and non-observance of revolutionary ethics”  . One of the reasons for this was the publication of the article by Boris Stomakhin “Lenin, fascists and freedom of sexual minorities”  , where he, in particular, stated: “if Lenin was a homosexual, it was his right, we have nothing against it and in any case, we remain faithful to his cause. "
In the spring of 1999, Stomakhin created the Revolutionary Contact Association , a radical organization of the liberal direction, a sharply opposition government, and becomes its co-chairman together with Pavel Kantor. In this capacity, he actively participates in all political events held by RKOs - numerous meetings, pickets, processions, flyer campaigns, establishing contacts with friendly organizations of the CIS and Europe. Since May 2000, he founded the monthly newspaper of the RKO “Radical Politics” and becomes its permanent editor. The newspaper, as well as the organization, is not registered in principle with the Russian authorities.
On November 17, 2000, according to the article “Program of the National Revolution” by Stomakhin, as well as the political prosecution published on the RKO’s website, the prosecutor’s office instituted a criminal case under the articles “Appeals for the violent overthrow of the constitutional system”, “Insulting a representative of the authorities” and “Slandering the representative of the authorities” , then transferred to the investigation in the FSB. The term “representative of the authorities” was understood by Russian President V. Putin. Early in the morning of February 13, 2001, the FSB officers search in Stomakhin and his four comrades in the CSC and the Russian Movement for the Independence of Chechnya. After searches and several interrogations in this case, the FSB closes it in August 2001 “for lack of corpus delicti”, and without indicting Stomakhin.
Since the summer of 2001, Stomakhin begins publishing his articles on the Kavkaz-Center Internet site of Chechen separatists. He also continues to publish "Radical Politics", diverging in the circles of the democratic opposition in Moscow and Russia. In August 2002, one of the leaders of this opposition, then State Duma deputy Vladimir Lysenko, having received the RP number from his assistant, which was distributed at the rally in Moscow, wrote a statement to the prosecutor’s office, and a new criminal case under Art. 280 of the Criminal Code, the investigation of which is also entrusted to the FSB. After several interrogations in March, it closes in the summer of 2003. In parallel with the criminal, it is subject to administrative prosecution, numerous arrests by the police and the courts as an organizer and active participant in many unauthorized street actions in Moscow.
The next criminal case on the basis of a statement from the State Duma deputy from the Communist Party faction Zorkaltsev is initiated against Stomakhin of the North-Eastern District Prosecutor's Office in Moscow, according to his place of residence. This time, it comes not only to a new search at Stomakhin in the apartment, but also to bring charges under articles of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation 280 (Appeals for extremist actions) and 282 (Incitement of national, religious and social dissension) based on the materials of the “Radical Policy” . A subscription is not taken from Moscow. In late April, Stomakhin is being examined by the Independent Psychiatric Association, which recognizes him as completely healthy.
Fearing persecution, in late May 2004, Stomakhin leaves for Ukraine. There, with the assistance of local human rights defenders, he is trying to obtain refugee status, but the Vinnitsa branch of the migration service of Ukraine refuses to consider his documents on the merits, saying that Russia is a democratic country where you can defend your rights in court. In Russia, meanwhile, Stomakhin is wanted.
In 2005, Boris Stomakhin took part in the creation of the Society of Friends of Ichkeria and became a member of its Organizing Committee. He founded the Internet newspaper Resistance, which positions itself as "the organ of the revolutionary liberal Resistance to the bloody Putin regime and Russian imperialism." Become a member of the Union of Caucasian Journalists. In 2006, he joined the International Movement for the Decolonization of the Caucasus.
At the same time, he continues to publish "Radical Politics", distributed in Russia by his colleagues and like-minded people, and speak with sharp journalistic articles on the Internet, in particular at the Kavkaz Center. Its main theme is the activity of the Russian opposition, whose role in this struggle is estimated by Stomakhny as “traitorous” and “helpmate”. Stomakhin proclaims “the need to create, forge a new, radical and uncompromising opposition to overthrow the bloody and totalitarian power of the KGB”.
In numerous publications related to the Chechen war , Stomakhin stands for the independence of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria . Both journalism and most of the activities of the RCU under his supervision are devoted to this topic. It requires not only recognition of the independence of Chechnya, but also the complete dismantling and dissolution of the “colonial Russian empire”, since “people who oppress other nations cannot be free”. Stomakhin supported the leading terrorist activities of Chechen separatists , right up to calls for the destruction of the Russian state and the Russian genocide.
Quotes from texts of Stomakhin:
“There are not and there can be no negotiations with Russia about which Aslan Maskhadov spoke so much. Russia can only be destroyed. And it MUST be destroyed - this is the measure of the preventive self-defense of the human race from that savage devilry that Russia carries in itself since the time of the first massacres and executions for criticizing the authorities, since the capture of Novgorod and Kazan. Russians need to be killed, and only killed — among them there are not those normal, intelligent, intelligent ones with whom one could speak and whose understanding one could hope for. There must be tough collective responsibility of all Russians, all loyal citizens of Russia for the actions of the authorities they elect, for genocide, for mass killings, executions, torture, trafficking in corpses ... .
“Kill, kill, kill! Blood-fill the whole of Russia, not to give the slightest mercy to anyone, to try to arrange at least one nuclear explosion on the territory of the Russian Federation - that’s what the program of radical resistance, Russian and Chechen, and anyone should be! Let the Russians deserve what they have earned. ”
“Death to the Russian invaders! Death to the savage bloody empire! Freedom for the nations enslaved by it! ” 
“Of course, there are normal Russians, of course. A handful of normal, scattered among the ocean filth and evil spirits, still there. And one of the main signs of a normal Russian, is that, having read the truth about this ocean, surrounding it, it will not begin to be outraged, will not consider itself offended for the whole crowd of its bestial alcoholic tribesmen. On the contrary, he will only grin bitterly, confirming by this that what he has written about them is really a bitter truth and that he cannot identify himself with this senseless herd of two-legged cattle, who drink and steal the rabble. And of course, a normal Russian who has written this truth about the rabble will not run to write a denunciation on article 282 ... ” 
“The fact is that Russians in central Russia are not, in fact, a people. No matter how sad it is to say, but this is not a nation, but a drunken mob. Mass, already noted by international organizations as the beyond, alcohol consumption (18, perhaps, liters per capita?) - that's their real. " 
"Moskal, settled in the 40s in the deserted Crimea by Stalin and who voted in a fake" referendum "(at gunpoint of Putin's occupiers -" green men ") for the annexation of Crimea by Russia, it would absolutely not be a pity to drown at least in the sea, even in ovens burn". [eight]
Stomakhin distributed his materials on the Internet and the Fido network, as well as in short-run print publications. It was regularly published on the website of Chechen separatists Kavkaz Center .
Stomakhin approved the hostage-taking in the Dubrovka theatrical center , perpetrated by a group of Chechen terrorists led by Movsar Barayev .
It also comes out from anticlerical positions - against the Russian Orthodox Church and “clericalism and obscurantism implanted by it in Russia”, for full equality of national, religious, sexual and other minorities, for recognizing the right to same-sex marriage and adoption of children by same-sex couples, for total legalization of all types weapons and drugs without any restrictions.
Stomakhin insists on the complete rejection of the “welfare state” and the eradication of all the “remnants of socialism”, the total refusal of the state to interfere in the economy and the “traditional for Russia great-power-chauvinist, imperial policy towards its neighbors.”
First arrest, conviction, conclusion
On March 21, 2006, three plain-clothes operatives from the police of the North-Eastern District of Moscow came to the apartment of Stomakhin and his mother. After refusing to let them into the apartment, they began to break open the door. Stomakhin tried to escape from the apartment, going down the rope from the window. The rope broke, Stomakhin fell from the height of the fourth floor. In the city hospital number 20, where the victim was taken by ambulance, he was diagnosed with a broken leg and processes of two vertebrae.
At the end of March 2006, Snezhana Kolobova, an investigator from the prosecutor's office of the North-Eastern District of Moscow, visited him in the hospital with the materials of a criminal case initiated against him in December 2003 under the article “incitement of national, racial or religious hatred”. Stomakhin was transferred to the closed ward of the 20th hospital. On July 18, S. Kostyuchenko, a judge of the Ostankino court in Moscow, extended the detention of Stomakhin for two months. On October 3, 2006, trials of Boris Stomakhin, accused of public calls for extremist activities and incitement of religious hatred, began. On November 20, 2006, he was sentenced by the Butyrsky Court of Moscow under Part 2 of Art. 280 (“public calls for extremist activities”), Part 1 of Art. 282 (“incitement of hatred or enmity”) of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation by partial addition of punishments to five years in prison, with deprivation of the right to engage in journalistic activities for a period of three years, with a sentence being served in a general-regime correctional colony; the term of punishment is calculated from March 22, 2006. On May 23, 2007, the Moscow City Court upheld the sentence. On June 23, Stomakhin was sent to prison in Nizhny Novgorod.
He served time in IK-4 pos. Burepolom Nizhny Novgorod region. On February 7, 2008, the Tonshaevsky District Court of the Nizhny Novgorod Region denied Boris Stomakhin parole. On September 11, 2008, the same court agreed with the statement of the prosecutor that Stomakhin does not deserve parole, since he does not admit his guilt and does not cooperate with the administration of the colony. On April 27, 2009, the court refused for the third time to Boris Stomakhin to be released on parole. In total, during the detention, which Stomakhin had served completely, the court refused him parole five times.
For the release of Boris Stomakhin, former Soviet dissidents and political prisoners Vladimir Bukovsky   , Sergey Grigoryants  , Valeria Novodvorskaya   (she also witnessed the defense at his trial) advocated, Yuli Rybakov , Elena Sannikova  , Alexander Podrabinek  , Kirill Podrabinek, Sergey Kovalev , Malva Landa , politician Konstantin Borovoy  , human rights activists Lev Ponomarev  , Svetlana Gannushkina  , Lyudmila Alekseeva , Yury Samodurov , Alexey Simonov , publicist and Radio host Jacob Krotov  and Priest of the Abkhaz Orthodox Church Gleb Yakunin , writer Alla Gerber , former FSB officer Alexander Litvinenko . 
During his imprisonment, Boris Stomakhin continued to publish, including in the newspaper of the Democratic Union "Free Word". For the release of Stomakhin were the authors of this publication and members of the DS, in particular, Michael Kukobaka  , Pavel Lyuzakov , Andrei Derevyankin  , Adel Naydenovich , Nadezhda Nizovkina  , Tatyana Stetsura  .
Criminal prosecution and imprisonment of B. Stomakhin were publicly supported, in particular, by journalists Maxim Sokolov  , Dmitry Sokolov-Mitrich  , politician Leonid Volkov  .
In August 2009, a criminal case was initiated, initiated by the fact of distribution in early 2006 (when Stomakhin was still at large) of the “Radical Policy” newsletter in Nizhny Novgorod. In this case, Stomakhin was interrogated on August 29.
In 2010, Akhmed Zakayev signed a document granting Ichkeria citizenship to Boris Stomakhin, in which he called him “a political prisoner, one of the brightest allies and a defender of the rights of the Chechen people”  .
Freed on March 21, 2011  .
Second arrest and new criminal case
Having stayed free for about a year and a half, Boris Stomakhin was again detained at his apartment on November 20, 2012 on charges of violating the “anti-extremist” articles of the Criminal Code (Article 282 and 205.2 of the Criminal Code). The detention was made on the anniversary of his conviction in 2006 . The court authorized his detention. The criminal case was initiated on July 10, 2012 , but this was not reported anywhere, and Stomakhin did not receive any summons for interrogation until the moment of his arrest. The case was initiated by the appeal of the famous blogger Roman Nosikov   .
The subject of the charge, filed on November 21, 2012 , was three articles signed by Stomakhin, published on the Internet, namely, “Do not allow a new Holocaust” and “Untermenshen” (under Part 1 of Article 282 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, “incitement of hatred and hostility on the grounds nationality and origin ”), and“ In memory of martyrs ”(in accordance with Part 1 of Article 205.2 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation,“ public justification of terrorism ”). The case also includes other articles signed by Stomakhin, published since 2001 (including before his first arrest)  . On March 14, 2013, the charges against B. Stomakhin were expanded and supplemented, and he was also charged under Article 280 part 1 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (“Public appeals for extremist activities.” The text was added to the prosecution by “Civil Second” “There are calls for destructive actions (sabotage), the result of which is the destruction of buildings, communications, equipment, urban infrastructure facilities”), “To the ax!” (“In which, the investigation considers, there are calls and prompts for armed resistance of the authorities” ) and time heroes "(in which, according to the accusation," there are appeals and motivations for violent actions (murder) of representatives of the authorities, including judges, law enforcement officers, representatives of the armed forces "). All this investigation qualified as a violation of article 280 part 1 of the Criminal Code Russian Federation  . during the investigation Stomakhin refused to testify in accordance with Article 51 of the Constitution on April 24th. 2013 charges B. Stomakhin were changed to heavier - a blog and a website, which published texts incriminated him, it was with teny result of "mass media". Accordingly, Part 1 of Articles 280 and 205.2 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation was reclassified to Part 2   . Also, the article “Untermenshen” was excluded from the prosecution due to the expiration of the statute of limitations, but the prosecution under Part 2 of Article 282 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation was not withdrawn.
On June 4, 2013, an accusation was added to the list of accusations of inciting hatred towards the Orthodox by “offensive nominations of the Most High” and “derogatory offensive nominations of the saint” (from the text of the accusation). Stomakhin was also accused of “preparing for a public justification of terrorism committed using the media,” which resulted, in particular, in “justifying the activities of terrorists who killed Alexander the Second.” According to the investigators, this was manifested in Stomakhin’s article “Anniversary of the Regicide”, “which praises the activities of the terrorists who killed Alexander II: the picture illustrating the article depicts a balcony with a banner with the inscription“ 1861-2011 Your feat is not forgotten ”. The inscription repeats the style of the inscriptions on the monuments to those who died in the Second World War "1941-1945 Your feat is not forgotten," which causes positive associations among the majority of Russian citizens who are used to treating those who died in the Second World War with gratitude. “Preparation for the justification of terrorism” (Article 205.2 of the Criminal Code) on June 4, 2013 remained the only serious crime charged with Stomakhin, the other actions for which he is accused relate to crimes of moderate gravity.
A number of public figures, including the historian and sociologist Alec D. Epstein  , journalists Daniil Kotsyubinsky   and Vladimir Pribylovsky  , former member of the Federation Council of the Russian Federation Alexey Manannikov , politician Konstantin Borovoy , human rights activist Leonid Romankov , publicist and radio host Yakov Krotov   , blogger Mikhail Verbitsky , media artist Alexei Plutser-Sarno , spokesman for Eduard Limonov Alexander Averin, neo-pagan Alexey Shiropaev  , journalist and writer Arkady Babchenko  ] , writer Polina Zherebtsova   , poetess Alina Vitukhnovskaya  , widow of Dzhokhar Dudayeva Alla Dudayeva , ex-president of Lithuania Vytautas Landsbergis  , activist of the “War” group Peter Verzilov  , former dissidents Vladimir Bukovsky , Adel Naidyonovich [ 37] , Natalia Gorbanevskaya  , Andrei Derevyankin  , Pavel Lyuzakov , Alexander Skobov  , Elena Sannikova   , Alexander Podrabinek  , Kirill Podrabinek and Valeria Novodvorskaya  , general director of the portal Grani.ru Julia Berezovskaya  . There was a campaign for his release. So, on the actions of the Russian opposition in 2012–2013 , posters with the text “Freedom to Boris Stomakhin!” Were raised in Moscow  , St. Petersburg     , Ulyanovsk  , Saratov  , Omsk  , Hanover  , Chelyabinsk  , Yekaterinburg  . Also, his portraits with the inscription "Boris Stomakhin. 5 years of imprisonment ”were pasted on the walls of the Russian embassy in Berlin on the night of January 16, 2013 during a rally in support of arrested Russian opposition activists  . More than 300 representatives of the Russian opposition and citizens of other states (from more than 105 cities in more than 18 countries) signed an appeal demanding the release of Stomakhin. 
On August 24, 2013 , on Boris Stomakhin’s birthday and on the eve of his trial, in the framework of the World Stomakhin Day, actions in his defense took place simultaneously in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Omsk, Ulyanovsk, Helsinki (Finland ), Tbilisi (Georgia), Cambridge (USA, Massachusetts). Among the slogans: “I did not read Stomakhin, but I demand that he be released!” “There is no persecution for thoughts and words!”  . Later, actions in defense of Stomakhin were also held in Tallinn (Estonia)  , Ulyanovsk  , Yekaterinburg  , St. Petersburg   .
In particular, journalist and TV host Anatoly Wasserman , who called them “accomplices” of the accused  , science fiction writer Lev Vershinin , sharply spoke out against the supporters of the release of Boris Stomakhin. The poet Yuri Nesterenko said that he considered Stomakhin guilty, but suggested limiting himself as a penalty to a fine   .
In November 2012, the Central District Court of Omsk recognized as extremist all materials No. 11 of the Radical Policy newspaper, published by Stomakhin. Among these materials was, in particular, the official website of the Kremlin reprinted by the newspaper about Dmitry Medvedev speaking before the special forces. Thus, the court recognized Medvedev ’s speech as extremist     . Later, this court decision was overturned, the case was sent for a new trial   .
In September 2013, the trial of Stomakhin began in the Butyrsky Court of Moscow. In total, he was charged with four charges: parts 1 of articles 205.2 (justification of terrorism), 280 (calls for extremism) and 282 (incitement to hatred or hostility) and part 1 of article 30, part 2 of article 205.2 of the Criminal Code (preparation for public justification of terrorism with using the media). The reason for the presentation of all the charges were the articles of Stomakhin, published by him in 2011–2012 in the Internet and the bulletin “Radical Policy”.
On October 22, the accused stated that he did not recognize “your laws, your court and your sentence”  . At the meeting on November 11, the defendant cursed Judge Yury Kovalevsky, who led his trial, and was removed from the courtroom.  Attorney Viktor Borodin and Mikhail Trepashkin  , as well as public defender Elena Sannikova , defended the defendant during the trial.
At the trial, a dispute arose between the parties, whether the bulletin issued by Stomakhin was “samizdat” (as the defense claimed) or a full-fledged media outlet (on which the prosecution insisted). The degree of gravity of the alleged action to the defendant depended on this. The prosecutor agreed that the accused’s bulletin was not registered as media, but stated: “As a result of examining leaflets that were removed from Stomakhin’s apartment, Radical Policy newspaper, it was established that all publications have the same name. So, the newspaper is a mass medium ”  .
On December 2, 2013, a blogger, Roman Nosikov, was questioned as a witness at a court hearing, on whose application a criminal case was initiated. Nosikov is a member of the movement “The Essence of Time” , a columnist for the journal However . Nosikov said that the texts of Stomakhin are used in the training camps of neo-Nazis as doping to incite hatred towards Jews and Chechens, as well as towards the Russian state. “The leaders of these people tell them:“ Look, the Jews hate you, and the Russian state doesn’t do anything about it, ”he said in court.  “ I know Vasilisa Kovaleva, ”Nosikov said in court.“ She’s even worked for me. This is the same girl who was arrested in the case of Ryno-Skachevsky . Those who killed Tadzhi with knives. She was familiar with the work of Boris Stomakhin. It was one of her claims to the authorities that he wasn’t sitting. They killed Tadjiks, yes It’s also Russian, but there was hatred in them, including thanks to the articles of Stomahyn. ” affected the preservation of Article 282 in the Criminal Code: "I believe that the repeal of Article 282 is dangerous for the country and for the people. You can not cancel it. You can not leave it only Russian. It should work in all directions. It is the law, it is the same for all "  .
Expert linguist Yulia Safonova, questioned in court on March 6, 2014 , stated that she did not find signs of inciting hatred towards any nation other than Russian in the texts of Stomakhin. “Mr. Stomakhin is very good at pen and the impact is increasing,” she said. - I read these texts with pleasure, I will not hide. The syllable is very good. ” 
During the trial, a sharp debate arose among human rights activists around the issue of including Boris Stomakhin in the list of political prisoners and prisoners of conscience. The human rights society Memorial did not recognize Boris Stomakhin as a political prisoner, as well as a prisoner of conscience  . For the inclusion of Stomakhin in the list were, in particular, former political prisoners Alexander Podrabinek   , Alexander Skobov  , Sergey Grigoriants .   Former political prisoner and former editor-in-chief of the dissident Chronicle of Current Events, Natalya Gorbanevskaya, called “impossible, unthinkable” fundamental disregard of the political prisoner for his views  . Gorbanevskaya repeatedly defended Boris Stomakhin  and until her death in November 2013, she was on the international Committee for his defense, as was Vladimir Bukovsky .
On November 20, 2013, an action on the anniversary of the arrest of Stomakhin took place on Red Square in Moscow. Five activists launched a banner “Freedom to Stomakhin! Down with article 282!   Two participants of the rally, Ildar Dadin and Gennady Stroganov, were sentenced to another day of seven days under arrest under Part 19 of the Administrative Code (disobedience to the lawful demand of a police officer)  .
On January 22, 2014, State Duma deputy from United Russia Alexander Sidyakin appealed to the Moscow prosecutor's office with a request to take action against prisoner B. B. Stomakhin, on whose behalf Internet statements are distributed   .
On April 22, 2014, Stomakhin was sentenced to 6.5 years in prison  . On July 15, 2014, the sentence, despite the expiration of the statute of limitations on a number of episodes, was approved by the Moscow City Court.
Third trial and sentence
On April 20, 2015, the Moscow District Military Court Stomakhin was sentenced to 3 years of imprisonment, with a sentence being served in a high-security penal colony. Taking into account earlier punishments in similar cases, his total term of imprisonment was 7 years. Thus, Stomakhin received another six months in prison in addition to his previous sentence. The court also prohibited him from engaging in journalism for five years after serving his sentence. The state prosecution requested that Shtomakhin be sentenced to 7 years and 6 months of strict regime, but the court sentenced him to a shorter term. 
Stomakhin, who is already serving a second term for his journalism, was found guilty under part 20 of Article 205.2 of the Criminal Code (public justification of terrorism). He was accused of publishing an article in Stomakhin’s blog on LJ.Rossia on January 18, 2014, “Or a couple of railway stations to blow up railway lines here!” Dedicated to the bombings in Volgograd in December 2013 . The defendant’s defense indicated that at the time of the publication of the article on the Internet, Boris had an alibi, since at that time he was imprisoned in SIZO-4 (Moscow) and did not have the technical ability to post anything on the Internet.
A number of human rights defenders spoke out in defense of Stomakhin and criticized the sentence as excessively harsh: Valentin Gefter , director of the Institute of Human Rights , Alexander Cherkasov , director of the board of the Memorial Human Rights Center, 96 director of the Sova Information and Analytical Center Alexander Verkhovsky , director general of the Internet Portal " Grani.ru " Julia Berezovskaya  .
- "Who still remains in prison" // Slon.ru
- Radical publicist Stomakhin sentenced to 6.5 years in prison . Lenta.ru (April 22, 2014).
- Shavshukova T. Socialist and Communist Organizations // Political Monitoring No. 1 (84). International Institute for Humanitarian and Political Studies
- Lenin, fascists and freedom of sexual minorities
- Death of Russia!
- WEDDING RUSSIA Not found (inaccessible link) . The appeal date is April 16, 2013. Archived July 23, 2012.
- MYTHS "RUSSIAN NATIONALISM"
- CRIMEA IS UKRAINE! - Boris Stomakhin, July 2014
- To the arrest of a journalist
- “Hateful Man” // Grani.ru
- Valeria Novodvorskaya. “Who is responsible for the goat?” // Grani.ru
- Valeria Novodvorskaya. “Fascism for the poor” // Grani.ru
- “Free Word”: N.Nizovkina “Open letter to a prisoner of conscience to journalist Boris Stomakhin”
- Publications of Boris Stomakhin and camp correspondence with him
- Maxim Sokolov. “Trap-282” // News
- Boris Stomakhin is now a citizen of the Republic of Ichkeria
- Boris Stomakhin at large
- About sending information from the Center for Countering Extremism (about the appeal of Mr Nosikov R. O.), 2012 (Not available link) . The date of circulation is January 23, 2013. Archived November 13, 2014.
- R. Nosikov about his participation in the criminal case of B. Stomakhin
- Chronicle of a new criminal case against Boris Stomakhin
- "Journalist article added"
- Stomakhin was charged with accusation // Grani.ru
- Boris Stomakhin changed the category of crime from moderate to serious. New ruling on the prosecution of the accused (dated April 24, 2013)
- Alec Epstein “Boris Stomakhin's Bead Game”
- Daniel Kotsyubinsky "The arrest of Boris Stomakhin and the legal field of the Russian Federation"
- Daniel Kotsyubinsky. “Boris Stomakhin - dissident, forgotten by the opposition and human rights”
- Vladimir Pribylovsky: “Stomakhin is a hero, let his heroism go in the wrong direction”
- Jacob Krotov about Boris Stomakhin
- Jacob Krotov: The right to Russophobia (inaccessible link)
- Alexey Shiropaev. “About the Stomakhin case”
- Arkady Babchenko. Gestapo
- Polina Zherebtsova. “Freedom Boris Stomakhin!”
- Appeal to the leaders and participants of the Tatar national-liberation movement about the civil support of political prisoner Boris Stomakhin
- Comment on the open letter of Stomakhin
- From the speech of former Lithuanian President Vytautas Landsbergis in the European Parliament on October 1, 2013
- “Stomakhin was weighed down by the prosecution” // Grani.ru
- Adel Naydenovich “Statement in defense of the arrested journalist B.Stomakhin”
- Natalya Gorbanevskaya about Article 282 of the Criminal Code and the case of B. Stomakhin
- Andrei Derevyankin “Hands off Stomakhin!”
- Alexander Skobov, The Unlearned Ugly // Grani.ru
- Elena Sannikova “Speech in Defense of Stomakhin” // Grani.ru
- Elena Sannikova “A martyr of evil ideas”
- Alexander Podrabinek “Human Rights Cross” // Grani.ru
- Valeria Novodvorskaya “Unprotected opposition”
- Julia Berezovskaya: “We are at war and we will hold on to the last”
- Slogans in defense of B. Stomakhin for the action "Strategy-31". Moscow, 01/31/2013
- About the Freedom march in Petersburg and slogans in defense of B. Stomakhin (Inaccessible link) . Circulation date February 20, 2013. Archived February 11, 2013.
- Rally in support of political prisoners held in St. Petersburg
- "Is Boris Stomakhin right in everything?"
- Artists staged a rally in support of B. Stomakhin at a rally in support of political prisoners
- Picket in Ulyanovsk in defense of B. Stomakhin
- Picket in defense of political prisoners in Saratov
- The action in Omsk in defense of political prisoners (Inaccessible link) . The appeal date is April 9, 2013. Archived September 28, 2013.
- How Germany’s Vladimir Putin met with protest
- The action in defense of constitutional rights and freedoms (05.31.2013)
- HOT AUTUMN 2013
- Rally in defense of Russian political prisoners in Berlin
- Freedom Boris Stomakhin! No harassment for thoughts and words!
- World Stomakhin Day
- Picket near the Russian Embassy in Estonia in support of Boris Stomakhin
- Single pickets in Ulyanovsk in support of political prisoners (inaccessible link) . The appeal date is February 7, 2014. Archived on February 13, 2014.
- Rally in defense of political prisoners and victims of political repression
- An action in memory of Stanislav Markelov and Anastasia Baburova was held in St. Petersburg
- How they honored the memory of Markelov and Baburova in Petersburg
- List of accomplices
- Lev Vershinin. All i can personally
- Yuri Nesterenko. About freedom and borders
- Yuriy Nesterenko about Boris Stomakhin
- “Arguments and Facts”: “The court recognized Medvedev’s speech as extremist”
- “Medvedev's speech hit the list of prohibited materials of the Ministry of Justice”
- Новые “Novye Izvestiya”: “Presidential greetings to special forces got into the list of extremist publications”
- "Tomorrow": "Medvedev is an extremist?"
- Determination of the cancellation of the decision on the recognition of all materials of the Radical Policy issue as extremist
- George Borodyansky (Novaya Gazeta). Norma has reversed the sentence
- Stomakhin declared non-recognition of the court and laws // Grani.ru
- Stomakhin cursed the judge with obscenities and was removed from the hall // Grani.ru
- Press conference of lawyer M. I. Trepashkin (video)
- The course of the trial of publicist Boris Stomakhin
- http://www.kasparov.ru/material.php?id=52D7E13B814BF // Kasparov.ru
- Witness: Stomakhin inspires neo-Nazis // Grani.ru
- Alexey Bachinsky “Means for Ignition” // Kasparov.ru
- expert stated that she read the texts of Stomakhin accused of extremism with pleasure // Kasparov.ru
- "What is modern Russian" human rights protection "
- Alexander Podrabinek “Skillful selection”
- Alexander Podrabinek. "Forgotten" // Grani.ru
- Alexander Skobov. Contusion // Grani.ru
- Sergey Grigoryants. Boris Stomakhin - Russian political prisoner
- Speech by S. I. Grigoryants at a press conference on the Stomakhin case (video)
- FREEDOM OF POLITICAL PRISONERS! Boris Stomakhin
- Natalya Gorbanevskaya (Novaya Gazeta): “dare” is very important for me
- Activists with a banner in defense of Stomakhin detained on Red Square // Grani.ru
- Acceleration of the action in support of Stomakhin on Red Square (video)
- Dadin and Stroganov arrested for 7 days per share in defense of Stomakhin
- Request to the Moscow Prosecutor's Office
- Sailor Koshkodavlenko
- Verbal term. The court sentenced the publicist Boris Stomakhin to seven years in prison // Novye Izvestia , 04/21/2015
- Why is it so tough? Opinions about the verdict to Boris Stomakhin // OVD-Info, 04/23/2015
- The official website of Boris Stomakhin
- Blog Boris Stomakhin
- Boris Stomakhin website "Resistance"
- The official page of Stomakhin in the social network facebook
- Boris Stomakhin: Interview for the Peresvet Club. 06/15/2011 About his views and prison sentence.
- Letters and publications of Boris Stomakhin on the website "Free Word"
- The new (2012—2013) criminal case against Boris Stomakhin
- 04/22/2014. Stomakhin received six and a half years of strict regime
- Closing indictment. 2013
- Ordinance on Accuracy, April 24, 2013
- On sending information from the Center for Countering Extremism (on the appeal of Mr. R. O. Nosikov), 2012
- Information about the study (articles B. Stomakhin) from May 29, 2012 sheets 1-2 sheets 3-4 sheets 5-6 sheets 7-8 sheets 9-10 sheet 11
- Decree on bringing as an accused, November 21, 2012 - sheet 1 sheet 2
- Decision to institute criminal proceedings, July 10, 2012
- Verdict of November 20, 2006
- The ruling on the prosecution (indictment). 2006 , also 
- The ruling on bringing as an accused. 2004
- Resolution of the European Court of Human Rights in the case of Stomakhin v. Russia 2018