“The Best Movie 2” - a situational comedy, a continuation of the “Best Film” , a parody of modern film blockbusters. Release date - January 22, 2009.
|Best Movie 2|
|Producer||Artak Gasparyan |
|Arthur Tumasyan |
|In the main|
|Garik Kharlamov |
|Film company||Monumental pictures |
Comedy Club Production
Columbia Pictures (distribution in other countries)
|Budget||$ 10 million|
|Fees||$ 11 million|
|Previous movie||The best movie|
|Next movie||The Best Movie 3-DE|
The basis of the film is a parody of the movie " Heat " (essentially a repetition of the film, but "from a different angle").
Four friends - Sailor, Actor, Dimati and Major - meet after a long separation in a cafe to celebrate the birthday of Major. But suddenly the Major is kidnapped and demands a fabulous ransom from his friends - 1,000,000 euros.
Friends go in search of money: A sailor goes to St. Petersburg , where they love "alcoholics from Moscow" to sell someone else's apartment; Dimati the whole film runs away from the evil skinheads, since he is black; Major is nervous and trying to escape, but all his attempts fail; The actor takes part in various TV shows for the money.
After all the unsuccessful attempts to find money, Sailor, Dimati and Actor gather around the lake to go back in time and prevent Major from getting into the car to the kidnappers. But, immersed in it, they fall in 1772, during the time of Catherine II, and kidnap her crown. With this crown, they come to the abductors of Major, but it turns out that the abduction is a hoax arranged by the father of Major to prove to himself that Sailor, Dimati and Actor are not friends with Major because of money  .
- Garik Kharlamov - Sailor
- Timur Batrutdinov - Actor
- Dmitry Khrustalev - Dimati
- Oleg Vereshchagin - Major
- Mikhail Galustyan - Catherine II
Other, minor and cameo roles
- Julia Wang - Proklova
- Igor Yurash - Igor , a bandit with a scar, former actor of the Theater for Young People
- Pavel Abdalov - bandit Pasha
- Tatyana Lyutaeva - Nadezhda Vasilevna Shevelyova
- Ekaterina Konisevich - Nadya, daughter of Nadezhda Shevelyova
- Sergey Godin - Heraclius, '' bridegroom '' Nadi Sheveleva (urban madman)
- Alexander Chislov - Adolf Hitler
- Mikhail Efremov - Alexander O., dad of the Sailor
- Alexander Bashirov - Vitaly Nikolayevich, father of "Major"
- Sophia Taykh - the stepmother of Major
- Vladimir Kapustin - Garmash
- Christina Grandma - fizruk
- Galina Churilina - pseudo-Catherine II
- Alexey Kulichkov - Cameo
- Sergey Lazarev - Cameo
- Fedor Bondarchuk - Cameo
- Alexey Panin - Cameo
- Yuri Galtsev - Herald
- Dmitry Nagiyev - Gennady Malakhov / Afanasy Uzda, hermit healer from the Khabarovsk Territory / Shpaysman appraiser
Movies are parody objects.
- Heat is the basis of the film.
- Tumbler - the image of the actor.
- We are from the future - the Sailor, the Actor and Dimati are sent back in time to save the Major, but fall into another time.
- 12 - Dimati, running away from skinheads, runs into the school and hides in the gym, where he saw 12 people sitting at the table.
- A nightmare on Elm Street - in one of the Ostankino corridors, the actor sees three girls with a skipping rope singing a Freddy Krueger count .
- The Irony of Fate. Continued - Sailor goes to St. Petersburg to sell someone else's apartment.
- Count Monte Cristo - Ab Major Faria penetrates the chamber to Major, while the music from the 1998 film of the same name is heard.
Telecast - parody objects
- King of the Ring
- Malakhov +
- Benny Hill Show
The following musical compositions are used in the film:
- Vasily Agapkin - Farewell Slav
- Mikael Tariverdiev - Waiting for a holiday (from the movie “ Irony of Fate, or Enjoy Your Bath! ”)
- Uma2rmaH - Spring exacerbation
- Alla Pugacheva & Kristina Orbakaite - Again a blizzard
- Leg Spralo! - Haru Mambour
- Timati feat. DJ Dlee - In the club
- OST The Benny Hill Show - Yakety Sax
- Nat King Cole - Autumn Leaves
- Edward Artemyev - Final (from the movie “ His Own Among Aliens, the Alien Among His Own ”)
- Vopli Vidoplyasov - Buli on the village
- Uma2rmaH - Che Guevara
- Director: Oleg Fomin
- Producers: Artak Gasparyan, Garik Kharlamov
- Script writers: Garik Kharlamov, Mikhail Gulikov, Artak Gasparyan
- Directed by: Artak Gasparyan
Opinions of creators and performers
|"The Best Movie" was our first film, the first domestic experiment in the film parry genre. We have learned a lot, and the second film will be made more qualitatively, both in terms of humor and in dynamics. We certainly took into account all the errors that were noticeable in our first picture  .|
|We parody more interesting pictures: “The Island”, “12”, “The Irony of Fate. Continuation "," Swordsman. " After “Comedy,” I’m not afraid of anyone’s reaction. Well offended, indignant, it means that people without a sense of humor, not for them, we were shooting a movie. We parodied not the idea, but the characters  .|
- Best Movie 2: How to do without a fight with Timo Milan and not lose in quality. OvideO.ru Neopr (Inaccessible link) . The appeal date is February 4, 2009. Archived May 25, 2009.
- Ар Interview with Artak Gasparyan on RussArt.com Unsolved (inaccessible link) . The appeal date is February 4, 2009. Archived November 20, 2009.
- Interview of Garik Kharlamov on NoNaMe Neopr . The date of circulation is February 4, 2009. Archived March 21, 2012.