The Church of the Holy Archangels Michael and Gabriel is an Orthodox church in the village of Arbanassi ( Bulgaria ), built in honor of the two most revered archangels - Michael and Gabriel .
The construction of the temple dates back to the beginning of the XVIII century. The building is crowned with a pseudo-dome; on the sides of the naos there are conkhs . Naos is painted with frescoes by Romanian artists of the first half of the 18th century. The frescoes of the narthex , made in 1761, are one of the best examples of Balkan art of this period. On the north wall of the narthex there is an inscription indicating the names of the masters:
|Michael from Thessaloniki and George from Bucharest|
The chapel of St. Paraskeva , painted with frescoes of the XVIII century, is attached to the temple.