Yurgamish is an urban-type settlement in the Kurgan region of the Russian Federation , the administrative center of the Yurgamysh district , the center of the urban settlement of the Yurgamysh Soviet . Located a few kilometers north of the river of the same name.
|Subject of the federation||Kurgan region|
|Urban settlement||Yurgamysh Council|
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 5|
|Population||↗ 7556  people ( 2017 )|
|Telephone code||+7 35248|
The railway station on the Chelyabinsk - Kurgan line is 56 km west of Kurgan.
The population is 7,556  people. (2017).
The name "Yurgamysh" means "a swampy place."
- Pre-revolutionary period
The construction of the Trans-Siberian Railway began in 1891. It began according to the plan approved by the king. They began to pour out the railway bed almost simultaneously along the entire length of the path. For this, peasants of neighboring villages and villages were dressed up with their tools and even with carts and horses. The road was built single-track - so the railway track was quite narrow. On the plan of the railway, siding for trains, railway stations, and water towers with a swimming pool for refueling steam locomotives were approved. In 1891, they began to fill the canvas for the future railway station Yurgamysh. Although the first train passed through the Yurgamysh station in 1894, 1891 is considered the year of foundation of the station.
In 1898, the population of Yurgamysh consisted of only 8 families (the Ufimtsevs, Vladimirtsevs, Kolupaevs, Varlakovs, Titovs, Gasnikovs, Ulyanins, and Makeevs). They lived where the eastern end of Vokzalnaya Street is now. A small swamp, located between the bathhouse and the tank farm, was then called Safronov, and was surrounded on all sides by thickets of dense rockets. It had such a name because the field near it belonged to Safron Ivanovich Kolupaev - a resident of the newly founded Yurgamysh and who had moved from Malyi Bely to it . The territory of present Yurgamysh north of Pushkin Street was occupied by a solid birch forest. The same part of the territory of the village, where the building of the former district executive committee and the garden is located, was arable land owned by F. E. Gasnikov. From Stalin Street (now Mira Street), a large stretch of the state birch forest ("Edged Forest") stretched eastward towards the mechanical plant. This is how our village looked until 1900.
In 1900 at the Yurgamysh station 18 yards, 123 residents. A teacher of history at the Kipelsky school, local historian, Vladimir Ivanovich Dyusyubaev wrote out data on the Kislyanskaya volost for 1916, published in the book “List of Populated Places of the Chelyabinsk Uyezd in the Orenburg Province” (Chelyabinsk, 1916). In 1916, the village of Yurgamysh was part of the Kislyanskaya volost, it housed a one-class ministerial school, a medical doctor's office, a veterinary-medical station, a zemstvo station, a post and telegraph office, 10 shops, weekly bazaars on Wednesdays, and fairs: Kazan October 17-22 ; Afanasyevskaya January 14-18, The Forty Saints March 5-9, Tikhonovskaya June 13-20. Steam flour mill, in the village of 52 yards, 135 souls of a male, 124 women, a total of 259 people. A total of 11142 people lived in Kislyanskoy volost. In Yurgamysh school, Elizaveta Stepanovna Kuzmina worked as a teacher (since 1905). Near the railway station Yurgamysh, mainly on the north side, the village grew, it was also named as the station Yurgamysh.
- Soviet period
Of particular importance was the Yurgamysh station in the first year of Soviet power. At the Yurgamysh station’s warehouses, grain was brought from the district, loaded into wagons, and sent to Petrograd. But on June 4, 1918, rebellious Czechs appeared at the station. They shot the former sailor Vasily Semenovich Karpov. In the regional newspaper "Dawn" the name of V. Karpov was often met. In Yurgamysh there is a street named after Karpov, a monument was erected at the place of his execution, a memorial plaque was erected on the house where he lived. In newspapers he is called "the first chairman of the Malobelovodsky village council", "the Baltic sailor", "a participant in the assault on the Winter Palace".
In 1919, the Malobelovodsky village council was formed in the Malo-Belovodskaya volost of the Chelyabinsk district .
In 1924, the volost division was abolished. Based on the decree of the Presidium of the Uraloblispolcom on February 27, 1924, the Yurgamysh district was formed with the center in the village of Kurgan District of the Ural Region of the RSFSR . Yurgamysh. Since that time, the stage of further development of Yurgamysh begins, strengthening its importance in the life of the region. Until the 1920s, Yurgamysh was a very small station. Its territory was limited to the present Vokzalnaya street. In 1924, the Yurgamysh district was formed. The village began to grow.
On December 14, 1925, the Yurgamysh Village Council was formed, isolated from the Malobelovodsk Village Council of the Yurgamysh District. By the end of the 1930s, its territory already stretched from the elevator to the tank farm and from the first buildings on the south side of the railway line to Sovetskaya Street. Shortly before World War II, the streets of Freedom and Labor were built. During the war, the Trudarmeysky unit under the name “New Building - 24” was located on the eastern outskirts of the village, and the other part - OSMCh - 22 (separate construction and installation unit No. 22) moved to the western outskirts at the very end of the war. The eastern region of Yurgamysh, where the mechanical plant remained at the site of the labor army production, is still called the Construction. But OSMCH did not leave any memory about itself: part of this was transferred to Kargapolye a year later, hastily built offices and barracks for workers quickly deteriorated and were replaced by new buildings, and the Masloprom Trust was located on the territory of the unit, then the Repair and Construction Department . But since the time of the OSMCH, the village began to grow westward and, in the end, merged with the Red Plowman collective farm, which had previously been separated from the village by fields and copses. Now the Red Plowman is not only the village street, but the entire western edge of Yurgamysh.
February 12, 1944 pos. Yurgamysh is assigned to the category of working villages.
In the late 1950s, a forced labor colony settled in the northeast, behind the Construction Site, and the nearby area is gradually becoming another region, which is called the Colony. At the same time, streets are growing “beyond the line” - south of the railway. In the south-west at the time of electrification of the Trans-Siberian Railway there were trailers of a construction and assembly train. There were a lot of young people, and an informal dance floor was formed, speaking the current language. From the official one, located in the district garden (now wet), it was distinguished by a greater freedom of manners and therefore received the humorous name of France. The word, having become the name of this region, has survived. The village also expanded to the north: in the post-war years, Matrosova Street and the following, parallel to it, appeared. This region has not received a special name.
By the decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the RSFSR of February 1, 1963, the Yurgamysh district was abolished, the Yurgamysh Council was transferred to the Kurtamysh rural region .
By a decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the RSFSR of March 3, 1964, the Mishkinsky rural area was formed, which included the Yurgamysh Council.
By a decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the RSFSR of January 12, 1965, the Mishkinsky rural area was transformed into the Mishkinsky district .
By the decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the RSFSR of November 3, 1965, the Yurgamysh district was formed, which included the Yurgamysh Council.
The crisis of the 90s, the collapse of almost all enterprises inevitably led to the degradation of the village. There was an outflow of the population, a crisis in the social sphere, a decrease in the volume of housing construction, etc. The streets of Chekhov, Rossiyskaya and some other point houses were built.
|1901||1916||1926||1939||1959 ||1970 ||1979 |
|123||↗ 259||↗ 963||↗ 3815||↗ 6696||↗ 7967||↗ 8574|
|1989 ||2002 ||2009 ||2010 ||2011 ||2012 ||2013 |
|↗ 9078||↘ 8070||↘ 7561||↗ 7616||↗ 7634||↘ 7610||↘ 7571|
|2014 ||2015 ||2016 ||2017 |
|↘ 7548||↘ 7541||↘ 7522||↗ 7556|
In 2010, 17 people less were born in Yurgamysh than the number of registered deaths, which violated the current trend of increasing natural population growth in the district center over the past three years. In the settlement of Yurgamysh, the number of arrivals exceeds the number of departures by 78 people.
Yurgamysh crosses the South Ural Railway , there is a station of the same name. A little north of the village is the M51 federal road. At the Yurgamysh station, several trains heading east and west of Russia stop. There are electric trains from Kurgan to Shumikha , and to Chelyabinsk , and vice versa. Shuttle buses go to Kurgan and the district in almost every village. There is a stop at M51 where intercity buses stop. Also, a bus runs from Kurtamysh to Chelyabinsk through Yurgamysh.
In the Soviet period, a significant number of enterprises were located in the village: a timber mill, a brick factory in Permyakovka, an asphalt plant, a food factory, a bakery now practically not working, a dairy still exist, several construction and installation enterprises, an oil depot, an elevator (now only the main building is used). In the village there is a female correctional colony No. 7 (in the territory of the former educational colony). A significant number of social facilities are being built: a school, a 1980 sports complex, kindergartens, a district cultural center, a cinema (now a furniture store), and the Central District Hospital 1969 . Mass housing construction, the village is expanding in all directions. In the early 70s, a large oil pumping station was built and put into operation.
Currently, the entire industrial potential of the village is: Meat processing plant LLC “VIT”, forestry, dairy plant, GUP “Yurgamysh printing house”, a bakery. There are general education and music schools, a hospital, 2 libraries, a house of culture. On December 16, 2008, a new railway station was opened. There are plans to restore the brick factory and build a refinery , but this requires the involvement of a large investor.
On October 3, 2005 , the construction of the Shumikha - Mishkino - Yurgamysh gas pipeline was launched, designed to provide natural gas to more than 100 settlements in the Kurgan region. On January 23, 2010, a magnet was opened to supermarkets of the trading network  . On December 28, 2010, in the settlement of Yurgamysh, a ceremonial launch of the main gas pipeline Mishkino-Yurgamysh took place and natural gas was delivered to the district.  . During 2010, 2 cafes were opened in Yurgamysh: “Camelot” and “Galaxy” (former restaurant “Rus”). In 2012, the Metropolis store was opened.
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2017 (July 31, 2017). Date of treatment July 31, 2017. Archived July 31, 2017.
- 1959 All-Union Census. The number of urban population of the RSFSR, its territorial units, urban settlements and urban areas by gender . Demoscope Weekly. Date of treatment September 25, 2013. Archived on April 28, 2013.
- 1970 All-Union Population Census. The number of urban population of the RSFSR, its territorial units, urban settlements and urban areas by gender. . Demoscope Weekly. Date of treatment September 25, 2013. Archived on April 28, 2013.
- 1979 All-Union Population Census. The number of urban population of the RSFSR, its territorial units, urban settlements and urban areas by gender. . Demoscope Weekly. Date of treatment September 25, 2013. Archived on April 28, 2013.
- 1989 All-Union Population Census. The urban population . Archived on August 22, 2011.
- 2002 All-Russian Population Census. Tom. 1, table 4. The population of Russia, federal districts, constituent entities of the Russian Federation, regions, urban settlements, rural settlements - district centers and rural settlements with a population of 3 thousand or more . Archived February 3, 2012.
- The number of permanent population of the Russian Federation by cities, urban-type settlements and districts as of January 1, 2009 . Date of treatment January 2, 2014. Archived January 2, 2014.
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. The population of the Kurgan region . Date of treatment June 21, 2014. Archived June 21, 2014.
- Kurgan region. Estimated resident population as of January 1, 2009-2015
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities. Table 35. Estimated resident population as of January 1, 2012 . Date of treatment May 31, 2014. Archived May 31, 2014.
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2013. - M.: Federal State Statistics Service of Rosstat, 2013. - 528 p. (Table 33. The population of urban districts, municipalities, urban and rural settlements, urban settlements, rural settlements) . Date of treatment November 16, 2013. Archived November 16, 2013.
- Table 33. The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2014 . Date of treatment August 2, 2014. Archived on August 2, 2014.
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2015 . Date of treatment August 6, 2015. Archived on August 6, 2015.
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2016
- Official site of the Administration of Yurgamysh district
- The site of the administration of the Yurgamysh Council
- Yurgamysh.Ru - Yurgamysh Internet Portal
- An article on the site of Letopisi.ru
- Yurgamysh (Kurgan region) - article from the Great Soviet Encyclopedia .