Street Pushkina - a street in the Soviet district of Lipetsk . Passes from Nedelin Street to Sovetskaya Street . Crosses Pervomaiskaya street . Oktyabrskaya street adjoins the even side.
|Former names||Gulbischenskaya street|
|Name in honor|
This street is one of the oldest in Lipetsk . It was formed in the process of radical restructuring of Lipetsk in the 1st half of the XIX century with the implementation of the master plan of the city, approved in 1805 . Its former name - Gulbischenskaya comes from the "gulbishche" - the oldest park in the city (a park was laid in 1807 ), the place of festivities of the townspeople - the Voronezh grove on the current territory of the machine-tool plant, where the street ends. In the early 1930s , a grove was cut down and a motor repair plant was built in its place (since 1946 - mechanical, since 1956 - machine-tool).
On February 7, 1937, the street received the name of the brilliant Russian writer A.S. Pushkin (on the 100th anniversary of his death). The old noble family of the Pushkins in the past was closely connected with the Lipetsk Region (see Korenevschina ).
The street is built up mainly by typical high-rise buildings. The house number 5 is a children's clinic. On the corner with Nedelin Street is a monument to the poet, moved here in 2005 (before that he stood at the Upper Pond ). The authors of the monument are I. M. Mazur and Yu. D. Grishko .
- to the houses of the beginning of the street - a troll. eight; author 17, 308, 308k, 317, 321, 330, 332, 342, 343, 353, 391, rest: “Monument to Pushkin”.
- to the houses of the end of the street - a troll. 1, 8, 9, 11; author 2, 6, 12, 17, 27, 30, 34, 35, 36, 37, 40a, 300, 308, 308k, 315, 317, 321, 323, 323a, 328, 330, 332, 342, 343, 347, 348, 351, 352, 353, 392, rest: "Pl. Victory ”,“ Central Market ”.