Better Koneski ( Konesky , Maked. Better Koneski ; December 19, 1921 , Nebregovo - December 7, 1993 , Skopje ) - creator and one of the codifiers of the modern Macedonian literary language and famous book, cultural and public figure: poet , writer , essayist , literary historian, philologist and linguist , teacher and professor of the philosophy department of the University of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Skopje .
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
|Date of death|
|A place of death|
|Occupation||, , , ,|
|Language of Works||and|
[d] ( 1978 )
- 1 Biography
- 2 books
- 3 Awards
- 4 notes
He completed his elementary school in Nebregovo and later in Prilep . From 1934 to 1939 he studied at the gymnasium in the city of Kragujevac , Serbia , where he participated in the editorial board of the gymnasium magazines “Mladi Šumadinac” and “Podmladak”, in which his first poems appeared. In 1939, under the name Blagoјe Koњeviћ, he enrolled in the medical faculty of the University of Belgrade , and, having studied there for a year, transferred to the philosophical faculty of the same university. In 1941 - 1944 he finished his studies of Slavic philology in Sofia under the name Blagoy Konev.
He participated in the commission for the creation of the literary Macedonian language . After the end of World War II, he began to actively participate in its standardization. He drew up the rules of spelling and was the editor of the Dictionary of the Macedonian Language. He founded the study of Macedonics at Skopian University and was the rector of this university from 1958 to 1960 . In 1967 he became a member of the Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts and its first chairman (until 1975 ). He was also a member of the Macedonian branch of the PEN Club and the Commonwealth of Writers of Macedonia and the first chairman of the latter.
He worked as an editor of literary magazines "Nov den" and "Macedonian Kazakh".
Closer Koneski is a key figure in the development of the Macedonian language, but has merit at the international level. He was a member of the Academies of Sciences of Zagreb , Belgrade , Sarajevo , Chicago , Lodz and an Honorary Doctor of Science at the Universities of Chicago, Krakow and Skopje . His works have been translated into Serbo-Croatian , Slovenian , Albanian , Turkish , Hungarian , French , Russian , Italian , Greek , Polish , Romanian , German and English .
- Zemјata and овubovta (verses, 1948)
- Macedonian spelling with spelled riverman (together with Krum Toshev , 1950)
- Grammar in Macedonian from Kazi K literary (first part, 1952)
- For Macedonian literary Kazakh (1952)
- Songs (1953)
- Grammar in Macedonian from the Kazakh language (second part, 1954)
- Wesilka (poems, 1955)
- Lozјe (short stories, 1955)
- Small river on Macedonian отazik (1961)
- Songs (1963)
- History in Macedonian јazik (1965)
- Small river on Macedonian отazik (second volume, 1965)
- Small river on Macedonian отazik (third volume, 1966)
- Stern (verses, 1966)
- Rakuvaњe (poem, 1969)
- ИкKazikot on Macedonian people’s poetry (1971)
- Conversations and Survivors (1972)
- Records (verses, 1974)
- Old and New Songs (1979)
- Places and Migovi (verses, 1981)
- Chesmite (verses, 1984)
- Macedonian from the 19th century, Kazakh and literary-historical lobos (1986)
- Likovi and those (Yesei, 1987)
- Epistle (verses, 1987)
- Tikveshki Zbornik (monograph, 1987)
- Sredba in work (verses, 1988)
- Church (verses, 1988)
- Diary of Many Years (prose, 1988)
- Zlatovrv (verses, 1989)
- Poezya (Konstantin Miladinov), fairy tale (1989)
- Seismograph (poetry, 1989)
- Macedonian places and those (essays, 1991),
- Heavenly River (verses and poetic translations, 1991),
- Svetot on the legend and songwriter (essays and essays, 1993),
- Tsr Aries (verses, 1993)
- "October 11"
- The Miladinov Brothers
- "Azo Shopov"
- Herder Award
- Negosh Award
- Award of the Antifascist Popular Liberation Movement of Yugoslavia
- The Golden Crown of Struzsky Poetry Evenings
- "Skender Kulenovich"
- USSR Writers Union Award
- The award for the literary opus "Thought"
- Racin recognition
- "the 13th of November"