Special-Ivanovo - the village of Dankovsky district of the Lipetsk region . Center Speshnev-Ivanovo rural settlement. It stands on the river Vyazovka .
|Subject of the federation||Lipetsk region|
|Rural settlement||Haste-Ivanovo Village Council|
|History and Geography|
|Former names||Haste, Ivanovo|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||729  people ( 2010 )|
Under the name Speshnevo (by the name of a service person) existed in the second half of the 16th century . In 1618, devastated by the hetman P. Sagaidachny. Later restored (mentioned in documents of 1628 and 1646  .
The census book of 1710 notes that there was a courtyard of Colonel I. E. Speshnev in the village. The village became known as Ivanovsky , and then Speshnevo-Ivanovsky }}.
Church of the Icon of the Mother of God “The Sign”
The church was erected in 1791. Later baroque with elements of early classicism. Built at the expense of the landowner Prince. F.F. Baryatinsky. The original three-dimensional characteristic of the temple. To the square, with the two-luminous main volume of the church rounded in plan, with the square in plan, the altar apse is adjoined from the west by the refectory and two-tier belfry, rectangular with rounded corners. The main volume of the temple is covered by a closed octagonal vault with a small deaf glavka drums. The northern and southern facades of the main volume are processed with double pilasters and completed with triangular gables. The horizontal division of the facades is emphasized by the profiled interfloor and crowning cornices of the church, as well as the refectory cornice. The molding of cornices gives special expressiveness to the volumetric-spatial composition of the temple. The rounded corner sections of the facades of the main volume and the refectory are processed with a continuous rust over the entire height. The rectangular window openings of the octagon of the church at the level of the second light tier are located in rectangular flat niches. Rectangular window openings of the refectory and altar apse are treated with tape platbands with shelves crowning with sandriks. The volume of the second tier of the bell tower, treated with triple pilasters in the corners, is cut through by the arched apertures of the bell on the cardinal points. The bell tower is crowned by a vertically elongated narrow cylindrical light drum, cut through the corners of the world by arched openings. The bell tower is crowned with a spire. The temple of the best examples of religious architecture of the late XVIII century in the territory of the Lipetsk region.
Instead of a wooden one, the construction of a stone church in honor of the Sign of the Most Holy Theotokos with the chapels of Kazan and Baptist began in the first half of the last century. In 1749, it was allowed to consecrate the Kazansky chapel on the new anti-mine, in October 1764 the second lieutenant Vasily Semenovich Plohov requested permission for the consecration of the kam. The Znamensky newly-built church, the consecration of the chapel of the Forerunner dates back to the present century. In 1870 the church was closed, and in 1875 it was plastered inside and out and the fence around the church was fixed.
- Of the priests of the aforementioned church are known:
- Lucillian Diomedes in April 1709 3.
- Vasily Lukyanov clan in 1740 aug. ten.
- Mark Ignatiev gave birth. in 1795
- Andrei Zotikov gave birth. in 1814
- John Filipov Kratkov pack. from March 1 1834–55
- Nikolay Ioannov Zhdanov ups. 28 Feb. 1855 to Apr 25 1866
- John Alexandrovich Kratkov comp. from Sep 27 1867
From the book “Historical and Statistical Description of Churches and Monasteries of the Ryazan Diocese”, I. Dobrohodov, 1888, vol. 3.
In the XIX century, there was the estate of the poet and philosopher A.S. Khomyakov , who lived and died here in 1860 .
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. The number and distribution of the population of the Lipetsk region . Lipetskstat. Date of treatment November 7, 2013. Archived November 7, 2013.
- V.P. Zagorovsky . The formation and settlement of Dankovsky county in the XVII century. Vol. 5. Voronezh, 1975