Presidente Dutra ( port. Microrregião de Presidente Dutra ) - a micro-region in Brazil , part of the state of Maranhão . An integral part of the Mesoregion Maranyan State Center . The population is 191,024 people (as of 2010). Area - 6 547,755 km². The population density is 29.17 people / km².
According to information collected during the 2010 census by the National Institute of Geography and Statistics (IBGE), the population of the microregion is:
% of state population
- The gross domestic product for 2003 is 262,086,026.00 reais (data: Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics ).
- The gross domestic product per capita for 2003 is 1435.35 reais (data: Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics ).
- The Human Development Index for 2000 is 0.591 (data: UN Development Program ).
The composition of the microregion
The following municipalities are included in the microregion:
- Don pedro
- Goncalves Diaz
- Governador Archer
- Governador Eugenio Barrus
- Governador Luis Rocha
- Graca Aranya
- Presidente Dutra
- Senador Alexandre Costa
- Sant Domingus do Maranhao
- Sao josé dos basilius