“Twenty dollars” is a film made on the story of O. Henry “ The Tale of the Dirty Ten ”, with the difference from it that the film was postponed to the 1990s  .
|Leslie Bohem |
|In the main|
|Christopher Lloyd |
A woman drops a $ 20 bill on the street, and she begins to change hands. Every time she gets to the new owner, a little drama is played out. All the participants in this picture - beggars, children, robbers, teenagers, the bride and groom and so on - do not bind anything except this banknote. But inevitably, you start looking for a connection between the banknote and how it affects the life of its temporary owners, especially since some of them will appear in the frame more than once.
- Linda Hunt - Angelin
- David Rush - Baker
- George Morphogen - Jack Holliday
- Sam Jenkins - Anna Holliday
- Brendan Fraser - Sam Mastrevsky
- Bubba Baker - Buddha
- Rosemary Murphy - Aunt Dottie
- Concetta Tomei - Sam's mother
- Shohre Agdashlu - Jada Holliday
- Melora Walters - Stripper
- Gladys Knight - Mrs. McCormack
- Peggy Miley - Aunt Zoha
- Elizabeth Shue - Emily Adams
- Steve Buscemi - Frank
- Christopher Lloyd - Jimmy
- David Schwimmer - Neil Campbell
- Diane Baker - Ruth Adams
- Matt Frewer - Bingo Winner
- Nina Semashko - cashier at the bank
- Chloe Webb - seller of a convenience store
- Banknote tracking
- Money (film)
- Artworks with a similar plot
- Din-dag is a similar story by E. S. Kokovin about the adventures of the Soviet ( before the 1961 monetary reform ) 15-kopeck coin, which expires shortly before the Soviet monetary reform of 1961 .
- Adventures of the ruble - a tale by S. Mikhalkov about the adventures of the Soviet banknote, worth 1 ruble
- The adventures of blue banknotes - a story by E.P. Grebenka about the adventures of a 5 ruble note in the 19th century.