Borborama ( port. Mesorregião da Borborema ) is the administrative-statistical mesoregion in Brazil , part of the state of Paraiba . The population is 298,263 people (as of 2010). Area - 15 576.813 km². The population density is 19.15 people / km².
According to information collected during the 2010 census by the National Institute of Geography and Statistics (IBGE), the population of the mesoregion is:
% of state population
- The gross domestic product for 2003 is 609,434,048.00 reais (data: Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics ).
- The gross domestic product per capita for 2003 is 2173.76 reais (data: Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics ).
- The 2000 Human Development Index is 0.613 (data: UN Development Program ).
Composition of the Mesoregion
The following microregions are included in the mesoregion:
- Cari Oriental
- Serido Ocidental Paraibanu
- Serido Oriental Paraibanu