Novo-Admiralty Bridge   - the planned bridge across the Neva River in St. Petersburg . It was planned that it would be located between the 16-17th and 18th-19th lines  of Vasilyevsky Island with access to the Novo-Admiralty Island . In the project, the western roadway (from the city) is extended to the embankment of the Pryazhka River , and the eastern (to the city) - to the English Prospect . However, in June 2011 the City Court overturned the decision of the Government of St. Petersburg on the approval of the construction project. The further fate of the bridge is still unknown  .
|Application area||Car, pedestrian|
|Location||between the 16th-17th and 18th-19th lines of Vasilyevsky Island|
|total length||about 600 meters|
|Bridge width||about 36 m|
Initially it was planned that the bridge would be built in the alignment of the 22–23rd line and the right bank of the Moika River Embankment . However, on June 29, 2009, it was decided to change the route. This is due to the "complex hydrological picture", as well as the fact that drivers will be able to drive directly to the Kim Avenue of the Decembrists . The new location of the bridge opposite the Mining Institute and the Lieutenant Schmidt Embankment , which are monuments of federal significance, has displeased both the city defenders and the head of the KGIOP, Vera Dementieva  .
The project of the bridge is being developed by CJSC “Institute“ Stroyproject ” . The height of the spans will be about 6 meters, width - about 36, length - about 600 meters. The estimated total cost of the project will be approximately 7.9 billion rubles. By July 15, 2009, must be submitted for consideration and approval to the Governor  . The draft sample of 2011 has a length of 265 m, a width of 32 m, in early 2011 construction plans were hampered by the lack of money, which should be obtained from the sale of the territory of the Admiralty Shipyards  . In 2011, the cost of the entire project was estimated at 14 billion rubles  .
In 2011, it was announced that in 2013 the bridge will be commissioned, in 2015, tram rails will be laid along it  . Vice-Governor Yuri Molchanov expressed the opinion that the decision of the court "will not affect the timing of the project and the construction of the bridge"  .
At the end of 2011, the construction project of the Novo-Admiralteysky Bridge was frozen by order of the new St. Petersburg Governor Georgy Poltavchenko. Funds from the city budget, previously allocated for this project. it is now supposed to be used for the reconstruction of Primorsky Avenue from Savushkin Street to Lakhtinsky Avenue and the construction of a traffic interchange on Pirogovskaya Embankment at the exit from Sampsonievsky Bridge  .
- Working title
- Novo-Admiralteysky Bridge over the Bolshaya Neva in the alignment of 16–17 and 18–19 lines
- Burn bridges? . - BIA . - July 15, 2009
- Anna Pushkarskaya. The bridge did not come out . Kommersant (July 16, 2011). The appeal date is July 17, 2011. Archived on March 12, 2012.
- place for the new bridge over the Neva was moved // Karpovka.net . - June 29, 2009
- Obukhova, Kira . Novo-Admiralteysky Bridge - to the factory floor? , City , Fontanka.ru (12 January 2011). The appeal date is February 4, 2011. "In February, the winner of the tender among contractors for the construction of the Novo-Admiralteysky Bridge should be determined."
- Novo-Admiralteysky Bridge will be made tramway. But then
- Instead of Novoadmiralteysky bridge, the city will make its way to the “Lakhta Center”