Aleksander Konstantinovich Ilyinsky ( Belorussian. Alyaksander Konstantsіnavіch Іlіnskі ; 1903 - 1967 ) - Belarusian, Soviet actor of theater and cinema . People's Artist of the USSR ( 1953 )  . Laureate of the Stalin Prize of the second degree ( 1946 ).
|Аляксандр Канстанцінавіч Ильінскi|
|Birth name||Alexander Konstantinovich Ilyinsky|
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth||Mir , Novogrudok district , |
Minsk province ,
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Theater||BelADT named after J. Kolas|
Alexander Ilyinsky was born on October 29 ( November 11 ), 1903 in the city of Mir (now an urban-type settlement in the Korelichi district of the Grodno region of Belarus )  .
He began his stage activity in Minsk in 1919 .
In 1921 - 1926 he studied at the Belarusian Theater Studio, in Moscow .
Since 1926 - actor of the 2nd Belarusian State Drama Theater (now the National Academic Drama Theater named after Yakub Kolas in Vitebsk ).
Alexander Ilyinsky possessed great stage charm, expressive facial expressions. As an improvising actor, he used in his work all the wealth of creative imagination and a variety of expressive means  .
He rarely acted in films.
Member of the CPSU (b) since 1945 . Deputy of the Armed Forces of the Byelorussian SSR of 4-5 convocations.
Died A.K. Ilyinsky March 28, 1967 in Vitebsk  . He was buried at the Mazurinsky cemetery .
Recognition and Rewards
- People's Artist of the Belarusian SSR ( 1938 )  .
- People's Artist of the USSR ( 1953 )
- Stalin Prize of the second degree ( 1946 )  - for playing the main role in the play "Nesterka" by V.F. Volsky
- Order of Lenin 
- Order of the Red Banner of Labor
- Medal "For Valiant Labor in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945."
- 2 other orders.
- 1936 - "Love Spring" K.A. Trenova - Shvandya
- 1937 - “In the Forests of Polesie” by J. Kolas - Talash
- 1939 - “ Not all cats are Pancake week ” A.N. Ostrovsky - Akhov
- 1940 - “ The doctor involuntarily ” J.B. Moliere - Sganarelle
- 1940 - “Forest” A.N. Ostrovsky - Arkady Schastlivtsev
- 1941 - "Nesterka" V.F. Volsky - Nesterka
- 1946 - The Examiner N.V. Gogol - Ivan Alexandrovich Khlestakov
- 1946 - " Hamlet " by W. Shakespeare - Polonius
- 1949 - “ The Wedding of Krechinsky ” A.V. Sukhovo-Kobylina - Ivan Antonovich Rasplyuev
- 1949 - “Song of our hearts” V.P. Polessky - Korzh
- 1950 - “Truth is good, but happiness is better.” A.N. Ostrovsky]] - Groznov
- 1950 - “The Larks” by K. Nettle - Pytlevany
- 1952 - “Enemies” of M. Gorky - Pechenegov
- 1958 - “The Thunderstorm Will Be” Call - clerk Batyanovsky
- 1958 - "People and the Devils" K. Nettles - Barut
- 1961 - Lyavonikha N. Danilova - Mochok-Mochulsky
- 1961 - "Krynitsy" I.P. Shamyakina and Yu. B. Shcherbakova - Volotovich
- 1943 - “Live, dear Belarus!” - Nesterka
- 1943 - "The Front " - episode
- 1955 - “The Flaxen Sown Girls”
- 1960 - “ First Tests ” - Esip
- Ilyinsky Alexander Konstantinovich // Great Soviet Encyclopedia : [in 30 vol.]
- Theatrical Encyclopedia. Ch. ed. P.A. Markov. T. 2 - M .: Soviet Encyclopedia, 1963
- Great Soviet Encyclopedia. Ch. ed. A.M. Prokhorov, 3rd ed. T. 1. A - Engob. 1969. 608 pp., Ill .; 47 l ill. and cards, 1 div. l tab.
- 100 years since the birth of A.K. Ilyinsky / 500 years since the Volkovysk was given Magdeburg Law - Belposhta
- Skibneўskі A. People's Artist of the USSR A.K. Іlіnskі. Minsk, 1954.