Korokhotkinskoe rural settlement is a municipality in the Smolensk region of the Smolensk region of Russia . The administrative center is the village of Magalinshchina . On the territory of the settlement are 20 settlements.
|Korokhotkinskoe rural settlement|
|Included in||Smolensky district|
|Head of the municipality||Alekseenkov Vladimir Nikolaevich|
|History and Geography|
|Date of formation||December 2, 2004|
|Square||145.5 km² (5.02%, 10th place )|
|Population||5,009 people ( 2007 ) (10.6%, 1st place )|
|Density||34.42 people / km²|
|Telephone code||+7 481|
|Auto Code numbers||67|
Established December 2, 2004 .
The head of the settlement and the Head of the administration is Alekseenkov Vladimir Nikolaevich 
- Total area: 145.5 km²
- Location: central part of Smolensk district
- in the northeast and east - with the Kardymovsky district
- in the south - with the Kozinsky rural settlement
- in the south-west - with the city of Smolensk.
- in the west - with the Pechersk rural settlement
- in the northwest - with the Stabensky rural settlement
- Highways M1 “Belarus” and P134 “Old Smolensk Road” Smolensk - Dorogobuzh - Vyazma - Zubtsov pass through the settlement.
- The Moscow - Minsk railway, the Volcheyka , Kolodnya and Smolensk railway half rings pass through the settlement.
The settlement includes the following settlements:
- Magalinshchina village - administrative center
- Bukhovka , village
- Bylniki , village
- Valutino , the village
- Gideonovka , village
- Grechishino village
- Isakovo , a village
- Buckets , village
- Kozino , a village
- Kozyrevo , the village
- Korokhotkino , a village
- Lekesino village
- Lower Gedeonovka , a village
- Nikolskoye , village
- Perfilovo , a village
- Plembaza , village
- Ponaskovo , village
- Rogachevo , village
- Senkovo , the village
- Suhodol village
The total population is 5,009 people.