Vonlyarovo is a village in the Smolensk region of Russia , in the Smolensk region . Population - 225 inhabitants ( 2007 ). It is located in the western region, 22 km west of Smolensk , 2 km south of the A141 Oryol - Vitebsk motorway. The eponymous railway station on the line Moscow - Minsk . Included in the Katyn rural settlement. Streets: Dachnaya, Builders. Large landscaped park.
|Subject of the federation||Smolensk region|
|Municipal district||Smolensk region|
|History and geography|
|Center height||172 m|
|Climate type||moderate continental|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||225 people ( 2007 )|
|Density||47.46 p / km²|
|Telephone code||+7 481|
Some of the villagers are internally displaced from Lithuania .
The name comes from the diminutive of the name of the owner, the South German knight Yakov von Lehr, who served first with the Polish king Vladislav IV , and later with the Russian sovereign Alexei Mikhailovich , at which he became known as Jacob Vonyarlyarsky.
Forestry, shop, operating church of St. Alexander Nevsky.
- Monument of archeology: site of ancient settlement northeast of the village. It was inhabited in the 1st millennium BC. er tribes of the Dnieper-Dvinsk culture, in the XII - XIII centuries, was used as a feudal estate.
- Monument of architecture: Alexander Nevsky Church, 1853 . Granite columns of the altar are designed by the famous Russian artist and sculptor M. O. Mikeshin.