Anti-plague suit - a set of special clothing used by staff of medical institutions when working in conditions of possible infection by pathogens of especially dangerous infections , especially plague and smallpox (the latter is in question); consists of overalls (pajamas), two bathrobes , a hood , a scarf , goggles , a cotton-gauze mask, rubber gloves, boots , stockings and towels .
This kit is used to protect people in conditions of increased risk of infection. For example, according to the standards for ensuring the requirements of biological safety when conducting epizootological monitoring of bird flu in natural conditions, the analysis of field material and the autopsy of animals is carried out exclusively in a plague protective suit.
At the moment, the antiplague suit is widely used in specialized and medical institutions of general practice.
According to the Decree “On ensuring measures for the sanitary protection of the Russian Federation” dated 04.07.2006, employees of sanitary-quarantine points and sanitary-quarantine departments are provided with antiplague suits. According to the current orders of the Ministry of Health and Social Development, the ambulance of the anti-infectious brigade is equipped with a set of four anti-plague suits (Order “On equipping ambulance vehicles” from 01.12.2005).
According to the legislation of Moscow (Order of the Moscow City Health Committee of 08/12/1997), each hospital in the city is equipped with ten anti-plague suits, a polyclinic with three, the Clinical Infectious Hospital has 200, and the Emergency and Emergency Medical Station has 100 sets. The Center for Sanitary Inspection in Moscow receives 50 sets of antiplague suit.
- Combined Arms Protection Kit
When writing this article, official sources were used:
- Order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development “On equipping ambulance vehicles” dated 01.12.2005.
- Order of the Moscow Health Committee "On Strengthening Sanitary Protection of Moscow Territories" of 08.08.1997.
- Decree of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation "On ensuring measures for the sanitary protection of the Russian Federation" dated 04.07.2006.
- Detailed description of protective kit type 1
- Protective clothing, procedure for its use