Tsukurino ( Ukrainian: Tsukurin ) is an urban-type settlement in the Donetsk region of Ukraine. Administratively subordinate to the Selidovsky city council . The administrative center of the Tsukurinsky village council .
|History and Geography|
|Former names||until 1956 - Podzemgaz|
|NUM height||198 m|
|Timezone||UTC + 2 , in summer UTC + 3|
|Population||1 993  people ( 2012 )|
|Telephone code||+380 6237|
|Car code||AH, KN / 05|
Tsukurino village is divided by the railway on which Tsukurikha freight station is located. The station is a small node of the branches Kurakhovka - Pokrovsk and Rutchenkovo - Pokrovsk .
The village is associatively divided into eastern and western parts. Each of them has both a private sector and two-story houses.
In the western part are:
- Former Novoselidovskaya poultry farm;
- Former school number 29 Selidovskogo GorOO (nine years old);
- Tractor team of a poultry farm;
- Poultry Culture House
- Cargo station Tsukurikha with the adjacent technical complex
There are also two village cemeteries in the western part: one not far from the residential sector to the south, the other not far from the field bordering the village of Kremennaya Balka, Maryinsky district.
In the eastern part are:
- Garage of the former Selidovsky ORS (now a private workshop);
- TsOF No. 105 CJSC (based on the former mine No. 105 of Selidovugol OJSC;
- School number 26 Selidovskogo GorOO (ten years);
- Former buildings - Selidovsky ODS bases (which are now rented by local entrepreneurs);
TsOF No. 105 CJSC has an access both by rail (Tsukurikha- Kurakhovka branch) and by road (section of the Tsukurino- Gornyak highway).
Most of the local population is employed at nearby coal mines in the region.
A local attraction is a monument to fallen soldiers (Vokzalnaya street, near the bus stop).
Power grids are serviced by Selidovsky Distribution Zone of Kirov Electric Power Plants. Telephone networks are serviced by OJSC Industrial and Technological Communications OJSC Selidovugol OJSC. In this regard, the village does not have a telephone code, there is only an auxiliary exit to the Selidovo city telephone exchanges.
- To the north-west - Selidovo (8 km.);
- To the southeast - Gornyak (3 km);
- To the east - Ukrainsk (2 km);
- To the south - the village of Kremennaya Balka (Maryinsky district) (1 km)