Kytsmansky district ( ukr. Kitsmansky district ) - the administrative unit of the Chernivtsi region of Ukraine . The administrative center is the city of Kitsman .
|Enters into||Chernivtsi region|
|Includes||1 city council|
2 village councils
26 village councils
|History and geography|
|Date of education||1940|
|Timezone||EET ( UTC + 2 , in summer UTC + 3 )|
|Population||68,792  people ( 2017 )|
|Telephone code||+380 3736|
|Automat code numbers||CE|
Near the village of Revno is the settlement of Tsarina (Revno I) excavated semi-earth dwellings with stoves-heaters belonging to the early developmental period of the Slavic onion-raykovetskaya culture (VIII century) and the ancient settlement of Revno of the II-IX-X centuries, which were part of the Great Moravia [ 2] .
According to the 2001 All-Ukrainian Population Census, the following ethnic groups were present in the district’s population:
- Ukrainians - 98.5%
- Russians - 0.9%
- Romanians - 0.2%  .
- Gnatyuk, Dmitry Mikhailovich (b.1925) - opera singer, People's Artist of the USSR (1960).
- Mazhar, Nikolai Evgenievich (b. 1954) - rector of Smolensk Humanitarian University , doctor of pedagogical sciences , professor .
- Number of population (for the colony) on 1 March 2017 to the river // Head of statistics in the Chernivetsky region
- Timoschuk B. A. Ancient Russian cities of Northern Bukovina
- Dnіstryansky M. S. Ethnopolitical geography of Ukraine. Lviv: Lіtopis, 2006. P.477.