TU5 - (a diesel locomotive with a type 5 fifth gauge) narrow-gauge diesel locomotive, with a gauge of 750 mm, was developed in 1964 on the basis of the crew of the TU4 locomotive.
|Diesel locomotive TU5-005|
|Factory||Kambar Engineering Plant|
|Years built||1967 - 1973|
|Full Service Weight||24 t|
|Rail axle load||6 t|
|Track width||750 mm|
|Engine power||400 h.p.|
|Construction speed||50 km / h|
It was produced from 1967 to 1973 by the Kambar Engineering Plant , 94 cars were produced.
About 30 TU5E diesel locomotives were produced for a track of 1000 mm, for work in the tropics, for export (for the Vietnam Railways ). About 20 pcs. Went to forest narrow-gauge railways, the rest went to peat narrow-gauge railways.
- Diesel 1D12-400
- Power - 400 HP
- The official weight is 24 tons.
- Axle load on rails 6 t.
- Transmission - hydromechanical,
- Structural speed 50 km / h.
- The stock of diesel fuel is 900 kg.
- Stock of diesel oil - 110 kg
- The stock of oil for hydraulic transmission is 200 kg.
- The water supply is 165 kg.
- Sand supply - 420 kg.
- Diesel locomotive "TU-5", manufactured at the Kambara Engineering Plant for the Democratic Republic of Vietnam. 1968 www.gasur.narod.ru
- Diesel locomotives of the TU5 series. www.caruzd.chat.ru
- Diesel locomotive "TU-5", Diesel locomotives of the TU-5 series. Archived January 31, 2013. www.narrow.parovoz.com
- Our narrow-gauge diesel and electric locomotives (1st edition)