Rozovsky district ( Ukrainian: Rozivsky district ) - the administrative unit of the Zaporizhzhya region of Ukraine .
|Included in||Zaporizhzhya region|
|Includes||1 village council|
7 village councils
|The head of administration||Popov Vladimir Alexandrovich|
|History and Geography|
|Date of formation||1992 year|
|Timezone||, in the summer|
|Population||8 781  people ( 2017 )|
|Telephone code||+380 6162|
|Auto Code numbers||AR|
|KOATUU||2324900000 all codes|
The administrative center is the urban-type settlement Rozovka .
Rozovsky district is located in the eastern part of Zaporizhzhya region . The area is bordered by:
- in Donetsk region :
- in the northeast with the Velikonovoselkovsky district ,
- in the east with the Volnovakhsky district ,
- in the south and southeast with the Nikolsky district ;
- in Zaporizhzhya region:
- in the west and southwest with the Bilmak region and
- in the north with the Gulyaypolsky area .
The area of the district is 610 km².
The rivers flow through the district: Kalchik , Karatysh , Sukhoi Yaly .
The climate is warm and temperate continental .
The area was established on June 26, 1992 in accordance with the Decree of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of June 26, 1992 No. 2505-XII.
As of January 1, 2011, the population was 9647 people (of whom 3516 lived in urban conditions and 6131 in rural conditions), as of January 1, 2013 - 9316 people  .
The area includes  :
Local councils 
- Number of population (per estimate) for 1 birch tree 2017 year archive Archived May 9, 2017 on Wayback Machine // Head statistics department in Zaporizhzhya region
- number of the explicit population of Ukraine on 1 September 2013. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kiev, 2013. 64
- According to the district’s registration card on the website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. (inaccessible link)
- Regions of Ukraine and that warehouse (inaccessible link)
- Warehouse of administrative and territorial units (inaccessible link)