Ivanovka ( Ukrainian Іvanіvka ) - urban-type settlement in the Kherson region of Ukraine , the regional center of Ivanovo district . It is located on the Bolshaya Kalga river, 175 km east of the regional center, 36 km from the railway station Serogozy on the Snigirevka-Fedorovka line, 11 km from the Kakhovka-Melitopol highway.
|History and geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 2 , in the summer UTC + 3|
|Population||4,507  people ( 2017 )|
|Telephone code||+380 5531|
|Car code||BT, NT / 22|
The findings of bronze tips of Scythian arrows testify to the presence of people on the territory of Ivanovka in antiquity.
Ivanovka was founded in 1820 by state peasants from the Rubanovo volost, villages of Belozerka, the Great and Malaya Lepetikh of the Melitopol district of the Tauride province, attracted here by the presence of free fertile land. The village was state-owned and was part of the Rubanovskaya volost, and from the middle of the XIX century. became the parish center. In 1882 642 people lived in it and there were 65 courtyards. At the disposal of the community were 18.4 thousand dessiatinas of land, including 3.7 thousand dessiatinas uncomfortable. Initially, the peasants used the land for free plowing. However, not having enough working livestock and equipment, they could not even process the site necessary for the maintenance of their family. In 1863, the land was redistributed to revizky souls. State peasants carried a heavy burden of requisitions and duties. They paid dues, capitation tax, served the road, horse-drawn and other duties.
According to the law of 1866 on the land organization of state peasants, Ivanovka’s peasants were assigned to pay land plots for unlimited use at the rate of 5.6 tithes per auditor’s soul. In 1886 they were transferred to the compulsory ransom, which they had to pay for 44 years. The amount of redemption payments by 45 percent. exceeded state obrodnuyu file.
In the post-reform period in Ivanovka, the class stratification of the peasants intensified. The bulk of them went bankrupt, and a handful of fists enriched themselves. As a result of the growing population, the allotments of the peasants of the village decreased after repeated redistribution. In 1875, they amounted to about 2 acres of arable land per revision soul. The situation of the peasants was aggravated by various exactions and duties. So, in 1886, Ivanovo peasants paid 9,734.4 rubles. requisitions, including 1921 rubles. head tax, 3410 rub. redemption payments, 318.4 rub. land tax, 1983.6 rub. land, 248.4 rubles. Volost and 1853 rubles. worldly fees. At the end of the XIX century. there were 335 households, of which 161 did not have plows, 100 other agricultural implements for cultivating the land, and 25 working cattle. Many peasants leased land, while they themselves went to work or engaged in handicraft. The deterioration of the economic situation and political powerlessness raised the peasants to fight the oppressors. On May 10, 1905, the Ivanovo Rural Society sent a petition to the tsar in which it demanded the immediate convocation of the people's representatives elected by universal, direct, equal and secret ballot; equations of rights for all residents of the Russian Empire; allotment of land to all who wish to cultivate it at the expense of state, landlord and monastic lands; introducing universal education at state expense; the release from prison of all participants in the revolutionary struggle, freedom of gatherings, speech and press. In November 1905, a peasant gathering took place in Ivanovka, which was attended by residents of the surrounding villages. A volost department and a bureau of the All-Russian Peasant Union were created on it, and a requirement was made to confiscate landlords' lands. The bureau and members of the union carried out propaganda work among the peasants, maintained contact with similar organizations in a number of volosts of Melitopol and Dnipro districts. An investigation was launched against the bureau of the volost branch of the union, and several peasants were arrested and sentenced to different terms of imprisonment. The Stolypin agrarian reform strengthened the position of the well-to-do peasants and strengthened the devastation of the poor. The overwhelming majority of the poor, not having a tax for the processing of plots, sold them for a pittance to the local rich and finally proletarianized. In 1910, part of the peasants of Ivanovka, having sold land plots, left their homes and went to work in the Crimea on tobacco plantations and vineyards, as well as in the Faltz-Feyna estate [1258, p. 88, 153]. In 1914, 20 of the 820 peasant households of the village did not have land, a fourth of the working cattle, almost as many had one or two horses [1286, p. 48-51].
On the eve of the First World War, Ivanovka was a remote village, lost in the wide Tauride steppes. Next to the sturdy houses of wealthy peasants, the hut-covered ad hut huddled together. Residents constantly suffered from a lack of drinking water. Local authorities did not care about the improvement and sanitary condition of Ivanovka, as a result of which epidemics often broke out in the village. Residents were difficult to obtain medical care. The medical site, opened here in 1896, served 12 villages with an almost 20,000 population [1286, p. 82—87]. A doctor, a paramedic and a midwife worked in the medical station. There was also a pharmacy. In 1874, in Ivanovka, they opened the Zemsky one-set school, in which 37 students studied. However, even ten years after its opening, only 158 literate people per 2744 inhabitants of the village, and out of 338 children of school age, only 46 were educated. In 1886 and 1900. two more Zemstvo one-set schools began to function, but there were no significant changes in the educational level of the peasants. About a fifth of those enrolled in the first grade completed the full course of study [1252, Table. B-10, B-11, D-4, D-5; 1237, p. 41, 42]. Due to material difficulties, lack of winter clothes and shoes, funds for the purchase of textbooks, most poor children had no opportunity to study. In 1913, there were 7 Zemstvo single-staff schools here, in which 7 teachers trained 401 students. In 1897, Ivanovka created a library with a book fund of 708 copies. In 1910, there were 4,800 inhabitants in the village [1482, p. 670].
The First World War significantly worsened the position of the working people. Many men Ivanovka mobilized into the army. Due to a shortage of workers, the acreage decreased, yields declined. Sharply increased taxes.
The February 1917 bourgeois-democratic revolution of poor peasants Ivanovka was associated with the hope of improving living conditions and expanding political rights. However, their economic situation has hardly changed.
It was with great joy that the working people met with the news of the victory of the October armed uprising in Petrograd. In December 1917, Soviet power was established in the village. Started acting volrevkom, headed by poor peasant A. D. Khudenko [362, l. 1—32]. Volrevkom carried out the Land Decree, carried out the harvesting of bread. According to the decision of the Melitopol County Council of Soviets, the land division of the Volrevkoma began to register landlord and kulak lands, as well as livestock and agricultural implements and distribute them between landless and landown peasants [1152, p. 52]. Class enemies resisted socialist transformations furiously and resorted to terror. To combat the counter-revolutionary elements and protect the conquests of October, the poor organized a self-defense detachment .
In April 1918, the German-Austrian invaders captured Ivanovka. They scoffed at the population, took bread, cattle, horses from him. After the collapse of the German-Austrian occupation, the Kaiser troops left the village at the end of November. Volrevkom was created, who organized a food collection for the Red Army and the starving northern regions of Russia, and recruited volunteers to the Red Army. However, the situation remained tense. There were numerous gangs in the parish, which sought to prevent socialist construction. In February 1919, the White Guard detachment from the corps of General Tillo, with the support of the kulaks of the surrounding hamlets, attempted to carry out forced mobilization in the army of Denikin in Ivanovka, but the self-defense detachment forced him to retreat. In late February, the White Guards still managed to capture the village for a short time, but in March he was released by units of the Red Army. Volrevkom provided food and fuel to families of the poor and Red Army men, proceeded to the division of the land. In May 1919, the self-defense detachment joined the 3rd Reserve Soviet regiment and took part in battles with the White Guards [266, p. 8, 9].
In July 1919, Denikinians captured Ivanovka. They terrorized the population, persecuted Soviet activists and Red Army families, unsuccessfully tried to mobilize into their army. In January 1920, in pursuit of the Denikin units retreating to the Crimea, the Red Army liberated the village. He unfolded his work as a volrevkom, whose activities took place in the midst of desperate resistance of the kulaks and the fight against banditry. At this time, a party cell was created. In the summer, the offensive of the Wrangel troops began, which in July captured Ivanovka. And again robbery, terror, mockery of the population. After stubborn fighting, units of the 1st Cavalry Army, on October 31, 1920, liberated the village from Wrangle [1150, p. 671, 686].
After the end of the civil war, the workers of Ivanovka began to restore the destroyed economy. They were organized by the volrevkom and the party cell, which resumed their activities in early November [362, p. 1—32]. The volost committee of non-amoral peasants, created in December 1920, did a lot of work. He took the surplus of bread from the kulaks, enforced the law on the allotment of land and equipment to landless and land-poor peasants. Volkomnezam was headed by a poor peasant E. P. Lozovoi [362, p. eleven]. The revival of the economy was carried out in difficult conditions. In the vicinity there were kulak gangs who robbed the population and killed activists. In March 1921, a kulak gang appeared in the Ivanovka area, armed with machine guns. During the raid on the village, gangsters hacked down 7 Soviet activists and took 18 horses from the peasants. Although the peasants received land after the Great October Socialist Revolution, most of them did not have working cattle, equipment, or seed. There were 402 plows, 607 seeders, 481 wagons, 53 threshers per thousand peasant households in the village. A significant part of agricultural equipment required capital repairs [812, p. 140]. As a result, part of the land was not cultivated, empty. So, in 1921, out of 10,987 acres of arable land for spring crops, only one tenth was processed. The Komsomol cell, created in 1920, took an active part in the restoration of the economy. Komsomol members carried out a large mass-political work among the population, explained the domestic and foreign policy of the Soviet government, were the initiators of the organization of amateur artistic circles. In 1923, there were 21 Komsomol members in the village.
On February 8, 1921, elections were held in Ivanovka on the ox-executive committee. Communists, members of the Executive Committee and Volkomnezam constantly explained to the peasants the advantages of collective farming, and involved the poor in agricultural cooperatives. In 1921, a mutual aid partnership was created in the village, engaged in the procurement of agricultural products, which helped the peasants in cultivating the land, repairing agricultural implements, and purchasing seed. The active work of the partnership in the procurement of food was noted by the Melitopol District Executive Committee. Villager A.D. Khudenko was awarded gold watches for completing tasks of food procurement. In the same year, the first agricultural artels, Spilna Pratsya and Independent, were established [366, p. 128]. In early January 1922, the party committee began to act (he united the party cells of the villages of the Ivanovo bush), leading the struggle of the working people for the fastest restoration of the economy [66, p. sixteen]. The party organization carried out a great organizational and mass-political work. Women were actively involved in public life. In 1923, Ivanovka became the center of the district of the same name. District party and Soviet bodies were created. Great assistance in carrying out socialist transformations was provided by the Soviet state. So, in 1925 a loan of more than 18 thousand rubles was granted to the village population. for the purchase of seed [801, l. 9]. By the end of the year, the restoration of the farm was completed.
Radical advances have taken place in health, education, and culture. In 1923 a medical assistant's office was opened in Ivanovka. After the establishment of Soviet power, seven-year and three primary schools began to operate. In 1925, 14 teachers trained 138 students in them. Efforts were made to eliminate adult illiteracy. Cultural work was carried out by the club and library with a book fund of 1.5 thousand copies. An orphanage has opened. In 1926 a monument to V.I. Lenin was erected. Implementing the decisions of the XV Congress of the CPSU (b), the party organization launched work to implement the party’s policy aimed at implementing collectivization of agriculture. In 1929-1930 the collective farms “Novy Zhittya”, “III International”, “Chervoniy Step” and them were created. T.G. Shevchenko. Komsomol members acted as active assistants to the communists in the organization of collective-farm construction. In January 1930, a regional meeting of the first collective farmers and a regional conference of women were held in Ivanovka. By this time, 33 percent of the collective farms were united. farms, and by the end of February - about 50 percent. [67, l. 3]. The Ivanovo MTS, established in November 1931 and having 16 tractors [1118, p. 36]. Experienced tractor operators were needed, and collective farmers persistently mastered agricultural machinery. The MTS political department, organized in 1933, carried out a great deal of political and educational work among the peasants, contributing to the formation of their socialist consciousness, the development of their creative initiative, and the unfolding of socialist competition. The Model Charter of the Agricultural Artel, adopted in 1935, contributed to the organizational and economic strengthening of the collective farms. The equipment of agriculture with new machines and mechanisms also played an important role in this. In 1940, 128 tractors of the Ivanovo MTS and many other equipment worked on the fields of the collective farms of the Ivanovo region. The main production processes were mechanized, advanced achievements of agrotechnology were introduced. Tractor drivers to achieve effective use of technology.
In 1936, the E. Bratishchenko tractor brigade produced 509 hectares of plowing for one CTZ tractor and saved 850 kg of fuel. The brigade headed by V. S. Logvinenko produced 125 hectares for one XTZ tractor and saved 130 kg of fuel. For the successes achieved, these groups were put on the regional Hall of Fame [1158-1159, p. 414, 415]. In the collective farms of Ivanovka, the yield of agricultural crops increased. Good performance was achieved by toilers of artels "Chervoniy Step" and them. Shevchenko, who for the cultivation of high yields of grain crops in large areas were recorded in 1939 in the Book of Honor of the All-Union Agricultural Exhibition. Collective farm "Chervoniy Step" in 1937-1938 received an average grain yield of 13.5 t per hectare on an area of 289 hectares, and the kolkhoz im. T.G. Shevchenko - 13.2 centners per hectare over an area of 986 hectares [1158-1159, p. 516]. In 1940, the yield of grain crops on collective farms averaged 18.1 centners per hectare. Livestock development developed at a high rate. Targets for increasing the number of cows, sheep and pigs were systematically exceeded by 1.5 times. In 1941, there were more than 3 thousand head of cattle on the collective farms of the village. Its productivity has also increased. The sheep farm of the collective farm “III International”, received in 1937-1940, became candidates for the All-Union Agricultural Exhibition of 1941. from half breeds of merino sheep with 134.3 lamb per 100 ewes, and a pig-breeding farm of the kolkhoz im. Shevchenko, whose workers raised 17.2 piglets from each of 24 sows [1158-1159, p. 675, 676]. The pigsty A. Martynenko achieved especially good results, having received from each sow for two farrowing but 23 business pigs. The Ivanovka collective farms turned into economically strong, highly productive farms. In 1939, their revenues amounted to 1.7 million rubles. This year, the collective farmers received 5 kg of bread per workday and about 4 rubles. , in 1940 — 7 kg of bread and about 3 rubles.
In the prewar years, local industry began to develop in Ivanovka. There was a butter factory, a roller mill with an oil mill, and a soft drink factory. In 1938, the power plant was commissioned. Changed and appearance of the village. There were many stone houses, stretched smooth, wide streets. Ivanovka was electrified and radioed. Significantly improved water supply to residents. In 1940, five artesian wells operated in the village. The ranks of the Communists and Komsomol members grew. In 1940, in Ivanovka, there were 7 primary party organizations, uniting 41 party members, and 16 primary Komsomol organizations, which included 348 members of the Komsomol.
Much attention was paid to the development of health care. In 1941, in Ivanovka, there was a district hospital for 25 beds and a maternity hospital, opened in 1933. In 1936, a dental office and laboratory were established at the district hospital. Medical assistance was provided to the population by 8 doctors and 12 mid-level medical specialists. Significant changes have occurred in the field of education and culture. By 1940, illiteracy among the adult population was completely eliminated. There were secondary and 4 elementary schools in the village, in which 44 teachers trained 516 students. When high school opened the evening high school. Mechanics trained and improved their skills specialized courses. To services of residents was the district house of culture, in which amateur artistic circles worked. Frequent guests of Ivanovo were artists from Dnepropetrovsk, Zaporozhye and Melitopol. The workers used the district library, the book fund of which amounted to about 25 thousand copies. Since 1931, the district newspaper Stalinti began to appear.
On October 29, 1943, the troops of the 51st Army of the 4th Ukrainian Front liberated Ivanovka from the Nazi invaders. The entire population gathered in the central square, where a crowded rally took place. Soviet soldiers who were killed in the battle to liberate the village were buried in a mass grave. A monument has been erected in their memory. 796 inhabitants fought on the fronts of the Great Patriotic War, 136 of them were awarded orders and medals of the USSR for their courage and bravery, 327 gave their lives in battles for the freedom and independence of the Motherland. In honor of the countrymen who died on the fronts of the civil and World War II, a memorial complex was erected, their names were immortalized on eight granite steles. Immediately after their liberation, the workers of Ivanovka began to revive the economy destroyed by the German fascist occupiers. The Nazis caused great material damage to the village. They destroyed the MTS, the creamery, the power plant, schools, the house of culture, the library, the hospital, and many residential buildings. The residents of Ivanovka worked selflessly, restoring collective farm premises, enterprises, public buildings, and residential buildings. The fighting headquarters were the party and Komsomol organizations, which headed the most important sectors of production and construction. In the shortest possible time, the high school building was raised from the ruins, one of the administrative buildings was converted into a district cultural center and a library, artesian wells were repaired, and a power station was supplied.
In November 1943, MTS resumed operations, which had only 3 combines, 9 tractors and 17 tractor plows. During this month, 6 tractors were repaired. Repaired tractors plowed and sowed more than half of the sown area. At the same time, the workers tirelessly took care of helping the native Red Army. They did everything possible to grow a good harvest, to make bread deliveries to the state and thereby make a feasible contribution to supplying the army and urban residents with bread. In 1944, grain crops were harvested at 7.8–8.6 cnt per hectare. The bread distribution plan was successfully implemented by the district. For great achievements in the revival of the economy, the First Secretary of the Ivanovo District Committee of the CP (B) U I. I. Fanin and the Chairman of the District Executive Committee F. E. Karpenko were awarded the Order of the Patriotic War of the 2nd degree. High awareness and patriotism was shown by the workers of Ivanovka during the placement of the third military loan, giving their labor savings in the name of victory over the hated enemy. After the end of World War II, demobilized soldiers returned home. They showed high activity on the labor front. The tractor brigade No. 6 of the Ivanovo MTS, under the leadership of brigadier T. S. Logvinenko, systematically carried out annual plans for soft plowing by 150–185 percent. Great help in the revival of the economy had the state. It allocated cattle, seed material, cash loans to collective farms of the village (only in 1943 a loan of 150 thousand rubles was granted). RSFSR in 1944-1945 She supplied the farms with 160 head of cattle, 70 head of breeding cattle, 1 thousand sheep, 1,200 horses. Part of the livestock was returned from evacuation. All this allowed in a relatively short time to revive the collective farm farms. In 1945, the collective farms numbered 529 head of cattle. By 1950, pre-war sown areas were developed, all economic and administrative premises, as well as most of the housing stock, were restored. On collective farms there were 1075 heads of cattle, 486 pigs and 2532 heads of poultry. The income of the artels has significantly increased, which amounted to 1.3 million rubles. The machine park of MTS was replenished with 146 tractors (in terms of 15-strong ones), 43 combines and other agricultural machines. The creamery and other enterprises were commissioned. Much attention was paid to the establishment of health care, education and culture. Immediately after the release, the district hospital began to function. In 1950, it had 65 beds. Medical care was provided by 5 doctors and 27 mid-level medical specialists. In 1943, classes in middle and 4 primary schools were resumed. In 1950, 48 teachers taught 899 students.
The working people willingly visited the district house of culture and the district library with a book fund of 12.5 thousand copies. In order to further organizational and economic strengthening of the collective farms in 1951, they were consolidated and two farms were created. In 1959, they merged into one collective farm, “Radyanska Ukraine,” to which 8,862 hectares of agricultural land were assigned, including 8,778 hectares of arable land. The farm specializes in the production of pork meat. The collective farm "Radyanska Ukraine" has 80 tractors, 18 combines, 46 trucks and other agricultural equipment. There are 1,300 hectares of irrigated land, 8 ponds have been created, 16 sprinkling units are operating. From year to year the collective farm was strengthened. The decisions of the March (1965) Plenum of the Central Committee of the CPSU, which developed measures for the organizational and economic strengthening of collective farms and increasing the material interest of collective farmers in the development of the public economy, played a major role in mobilizing workers to struggle for a further rise in agricultural production. The party organization and the kolkhoz board directed the efforts of the collective farmers to the successful fulfillment of the planned tasks. Workers in honor of the 100th anniversary of the birth of V. I. Lenin took high socialist obligations and fulfilled them. The winner of the socialist competition in 1970 was a complex brigade headed by V. D. Bratishchenko. The selfless labor of the brigade members ensured a yield of cereals of 28 t per hectare each. In the Eighth Five-Year Plan, the collective farm turned into a highly mechanized diversified economy. The average annual yield of grain crops was 20.9 centners per hectare, the milk yield per fodder cow was 1964 kg. On 100 hectares of agricultural land, 50 tons of meat and 193 tons of milk were produced. Going towards the 50th anniversary of the formation of the USSR, Ivanovna fought for a further increase in labor productivity, over-fulfillment of the plan for the sale of agricultural products to the state. In the Ninth Five-Year Plan, the average annual yield of grain crops was 21.1 tons per hectare, the milk yield per fodder cow was 2075 kg. 70.7 tons of meat and 226 tons of milk were obtained for 100 hectares of agricultural land. Workers actively joined in the struggle to implement the decisions of the 25th Congress of the CPSU. Guided by these decisions, the party organization and the collective farm board paid great attention to the intensification of production, the introduction of integrated mechanization, the development of irrigation, and the use of mineral fertilizers. By extensively launching socialist competition to commemorate the 60th anniversary of Great October Revolution, the 110th anniversary of the birth of V.I. Lenin, and the adoption of the new Constitution of the USSR, the collective farmers exceeded their commitments and successfully completed the planned tasks of the Tenth Five-Year Plan.
In the Tenth Five-Year Plan, the average annual yield of grain crops was 22 centners per hectare, milk yield per cow reached 3008 kg. On 100 hectares of agricultural land 115 tons of meat and 277 tons of milk were produced. In animal husbandry is carried out deepening specialization. A cattle-breeding complex for the production of pork was built, which contains 20 thousand pigs (twice as many as in the Ninth Five-Year Plan). Milkmaids G.N. Porkhun, M.I. Porkhun, L.F. An-Drusyak, A.N. Gamaga, and V.I. Orlov milkmaids, who achieved 4 thousand milk per cow, achieved especially good performance. The average annual income of a collective farm was 1.7 million rubles. For one man-day was paid for 5 rubles. 79 cop., Which is 1 rub. 30 kopecks more than the ninth five-year plan. Inspired by the decisions of the XXVI Congress of the CPSU, the collective farm workers are doing their utmost to successfully accomplish the planned tasks of the Eleventh Five-Year Plan. In the first year of the five-year plan, 151 tons of meat and 229 tons of milk were produced per 100 hectares of farmland. Special attention is paid to the training of collective farm personnel. The machine operators of a wide profile are trained by the Ivanovo rural vocational school, every year 7–10 secondary school graduates send them to study at universities and technical schools. The vanguard role is played by the communists, who are on the collective farm 64. Most of them work directly in brigades, on livestock farms, and also by machine operators.
For high production achievements, 43 collective farm workers were awarded orders and medals of the USSR, among them the Orders of the October Revolution and the Red Banner of Labor — N. N. Gorobey, the Mechanic; R. Hmyrya, tractor operators A. E. Pankeev and F. F. Ischenko. 76 members of the collective farm "Radyanska Ukraine" were awarded the title of drummer of communist labor.
The industry in Ivanovka is represented mainly by enterprises processing agricultural raw materials. It is a creamery and food factory. There are “Mezhkolkhozstroy”, “Mezhkhokhozdorstroi”, regional agricultural machinery, regional agricultural chemistry, inter-collective farm incubator poultry-farming enterprise. In 1975, an inter-collective-farm feed mill with a capacity of 160 centers of feed per day was put into operation. All enterprises systematically overfulfill plans for output and increase productivity. If in the eighth five-year period they produced goods for 4 million rubles, in the ninth - by 24.4 million rubles, then in the tenth - by 27.5 million rubles.
For success in the work of 21 workers of enterprises awarded the orders and medals of the USSR, among them the Order of the Red Banner of Labor - the driver of agricultural machinery V. I. Plekhun. 12 teams assigned the title of a team of communist labor and 140 workers - the title of drummer of communist labor. In 1956, Ivanovka was assigned to the category of urban-type settlements. New streets appeared, a village council building, a pioneer house, a department store, and multi-storey residential buildings were erected. In 1951-1980 built 6397 m² of public living space and 455 individual houses. The streets are lined with trees and shrubs. 139.7 thousand m² of streets and sidewalks are asphalted. The village is not gasified. In Ivanovka, where there has long been a shortage of water, water came through a 26-kilometer main water supply. The pond built here has become a favorite resting place for workers. 200 hectares occupied shady gardens and parks. The population enjoyed a wide network of trade enterprises and consumer services. At this time, there are 19 department stores and grocery stores (including a department store and a grocery store), as well as a restaurant, two cafes. The trade turnover of the trading network in the ninth five-year period amounted to 20.1 million rubles, in the tenth - 25.4 million rubles. Established medical care. In Ivanovka, in the period described, there is a district hospital for 135 beds, a clinic, with surgical, therapeutic, dental and other rooms, a women's and children's clinic, and a pharmacy. 21 doctors and 78 paramedical workers take care of health. In the nursery-garden and 2 nurseries nursery 315 children are brought up. Significant changes have occurred in the field of public education. The material and technical base of schools has been strengthened, the number of teachers has increased, the educational work has improved. There are middle and eight-year schools in the village, in which 54 teachers train 735 students. 142 people are engaged in the evening high school. There is an interschool training and production complex. Since 1963, a rural vocational school has been operating, in which about 300 young men and women take up the profession of machine operators. Much attention is paid to the organization of cultural leisure of workers. They offer a regional house of culture with 2 rooms for 800 people, a cinema, a club. When the district house of culture organized various circles of amateur, created propaganda team, a university of culture. Movies are shown here, labor glory nights, generations meetings, etc., are held. 85 children attend a seven-year music school. In the house of the pioneers there are 16 clubs and 3 children's clubs. Cultural and educational work are also 4 libraries, the book collection of which is 77.7 thousand copies. Popular among residents enjoy the sport. For his fans built a stadium, 2 sports fields and 4 sports halls. The village organization of the Kolos voluntary sports society unites about a thousand people.
The population according to the All-Ukrainian census of 2001 is 5.3 thousand people.
Economy and Industry
The share of agricultural production prevails in the region’s economy.
- grain cultivation (wheat, barley)
- melons (watermelons, melons)
- technical (sunflower) crops
- Agricultural open joint-stock company "Ivanovo Dairy Plant " ( Ukrainian. Silskogosposparsarske Vіdkrit aktsionerne partnership "Ivaniv Butter Plant" );
- Ivanovo Food Factory ;
- Feed Mill (Elevator).
- Ivanovo Secondary School I — III Art. № 2
- Ivanovo Gymnasium № 1 (former Ivanovskaya secondary school № 1 of I — III century)
- Vocational Agrarian Lyceum (former vocational school number 28).
- Kibenok, Viktor Nikolaevich (1963—1986) - Soviet Chernobyl firefighter, lieutenant of internal service, Hero of the Soviet Union (1986).
- Deer Solnyshkovich
- Чисельність наявного населення України на 1 січня 2017 року. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Київ, 2017. стор.72
-  (недоступная ссылка)