“Probationary Period” - a movie . A film adaptation of the work, the author of which is Edward Bunker .
|Producer||Stanley Beck |
|Alvin Sargent |
|In the main|
|Theresa Russell |
|Film company||Warner bros|
Criminal Max Dembo was released after seven years in prison. He is under the supervision of an inspector for supervision of released criminals. There is a conflict between them and Max, not wanting to lose self-esteem, is forced to return to the underworld.
- Dustin Hoffman - Max Dembo
- Theresa Russell - Jenny Mercer
- Gary Busey - Willie Darin
- Harry Dean Stanton - Jerry Shea
- Michael Emmett Walsh - Earl Funk
- Rita Taggart - Carol Shue
- Katie Bates - Selma Darin
- Sandy Baron - Manny
- Jake Busey - Henry Darin
Gary Busey and Jake Busey, who played in the film father and son Darin, in real life are in the same kindred relationship.
- "Trial Period" on the Internet Movie Database