Bolshevik is a village in the Moscow region of Russia . Included in the urban district of Serpukhov .
|Subject of the federation||Moscow region|
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||↘ 6021  people ( 2018 )|
|Density||4040.94 people / km²|
|Telephone code||+7 4967|
In 1994-2006 - the center of the Kalinovsky rural district .
From January 1, 2006 to December 30, 2018 the village was the only settlement in the rural settlement Kalinovskoye . In the same period, the village was also the de facto center of the rural settlement Dashkovskoye  .
The village is located in a flat area north of Lake Dolgoy , located in the Oka floodplain; southwest of Serpukhov , adjacent directly to the territory of the city, and east of the village of Dashkivka , on the highway connecting Serpukhov with Protvino , Kremenki , Tarusa .
|2002 ||2006 ||2010 ||2012 ||2013 ||2014 ||2015 ||2016 |
|5272||↗ 5530||↗ 5691||↗ 5704||↗ 5724||↗ 5864||↗ 5986||↗ 6044|
|2017 ||2018 |
|↗ 6085||↘ 6021|
According to 2008 data, the population of Bolshevik is 5758 people, the village is the largest settlement of the Serpukhov municipal region  .
In Bolshevik, there is a kindergarten, high school, Provincial Professional College (formerly Vocational School (PU-99)), a medical outpatient clinic, and a House of Culture.
There is a sports palace in Bolshevik, in which the women's volleyball team of the Premier League of the Russian Championship “ Hope ” and the mini-football club “ Young Guard ”, playing in the First League, conduct their matches.
The main attraction of the settlement is the Church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker, built in 1698. The temple was expanded at the beginning of the XIX century due to the construction of two chapels - in the name of the Tikhvin Icon of the Mother of God and in the name of St. Mitrofan, Bishop of Voronezh. The construction was carried out at the expense of the merchant S. G. Zubov. The church is part of the ensemble of the Berezna churchyard , which also includes the fence of the 18th century and the angular hexagonal towers of the 19th century  . The complex also includes a clergy house and the building of an almshouse hotel. In Soviet times, the office of the Bolshevik state farm was located in the church building. At the end of the XX - beginning of the XXI century in the premises of the former temple - a warehouse. Since 2006, services have been resumed in the church, restoration work has begun. The rector of the parish is Archpriest Vladimir Zotov.
- List of settlements Serpukhov
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2018 . Date of treatment July 25, 2018. Archived July 26, 2018.
- law of the Moscow Region, the administrative center of the settlement was established in the village of Dashkivka , although in fact the administration was located in the village of Bolshevik, which was not part of the settlement
- 2002 All-Russian Census Data: Table No. 02c. Population and prevailing nationality for each rural locality. M .: Federal State Statistics Service, 2004
- Alphabetical list of settlements of municipal districts of the Moscow Region as of January 1, 2006 (RTF + ZIP). The development of local government in the Moscow region. Date of treatment February 4, 2013. Archived January 11, 2012.
- The size of the rural population and its distribution in the Moscow Region (results of the 2010 All-Russian Population Census). Volume III (DOC + RAR). M .: Territorial authority of the Federal State Statistics Service for the Moscow Region (2013). Date of treatment October 20, 2013. Archived October 20, 2013.
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities. Table 35. Estimated resident population as of January 1, 2012 . Date of treatment May 31, 2014. Archived May 31, 2014.
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2013. - M.: Federal State Statistics Service of Rosstat, 2013. - 528 p. (Table 33. The population of urban districts, municipalities, urban and rural settlements, urban settlements, rural settlements) . Date of treatment November 16, 2013. Archived November 16, 2013.
- Table 33. The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2014 . Date of treatment August 2, 2014. Archived on August 2, 2014.
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2015 . Date of treatment August 6, 2015. Archived on August 6, 2015.
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2016
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2017 (July 31, 2017). Date of treatment July 31, 2017. Archived July 31, 2017.
- Official site of Serpukhov district
- Church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker on the Orthodox Serpukhov website Archived February 21, 2009 on Wayback Machine