“Beautiful Love” ( Eng. A Fine Romance ) or “Your Health!” ( Italian: Cin cin ) is a 1991 Italian feature film , a melodramatic comedy directed by Gene Sacks . Gene Sacks made this farce film based on the play Cin cin by François Biyed . The film was shot in Paris .
|A fine romance / cin cin|
|In the main|
|Julie Andrews |
The main roles in this film were played by Julie Andrews and Marcello Mastroianni . Marcello Mastroianni plays a playful Italian, and Julie Andrews is somewhat alarmed by the British - together the actors and their characters make up a wonderful couple.
- 1 plot
- 2 Cast
- 3 Interesting Facts
- 4 Other names
- 5 Links
- 5.1 Russian-speaking
- 5.2 Others
A man and a woman meet who have never known each other. They are united by the same grief - their spouses cheat on them with each other. At first, Cesario Garimaldi was disappointed to learn that his wife Margarita was cheating on him with Dr. Picket. But after he himself meets Dr. Picket's wife, Pamela, all his sufferings evaporate.
First, Cesario and Pamela want to take revenge on the traitors and return their spouses. Then their plans change - they understand that if they try to separate the traitors, then their happy pastime will come to an end.
- Julie Andrews - Pamela Picket
- Marcello Mastroianni - Cesario Grimaldi
- Jean-Michel Cannon - Dr. Picket
- Katherine Jarrett - Marguerite Garimaldi
- Jean-Jacques Dulon - Dr. Noiret
- Francoise Michaud - Madeleine
- Maria Machado - Miss Knudson
- Jean-Pierre Castaldi - Marseille
- Denise Gray - Madame Legry
- Ian Fitzgibbon
- Jonathan Cecil
- The original Italian name for the film is “Cin cin” (“Your Health!”), The American name is “A Fine Romance” (“Beautiful Love”).
- This is not the first experience of collaboration between screenwriter Francois Biyedo and director Gene Sachs . Gene Sachs had previously used Biyedu's plays for his films.
- Cin cin
- A fine romance
- Beautiful love, your health!
- A touch of adultery