"Nicknamed" The Dancer "" is an American television movie from 1987 directed by Buzz Kalik , a thriller . The film premiered on April 12, 1987 in the United States .
|Nicknamed "The Dancer"|
|Code Name: Dancer|
|Carla Gene Wagner|
|In the main|
|Kate Capshaw |
Cliff de young
|Film company||Phoenix Entertainment Group (PEG)|
Annie is a school teacher in a suburb of Los Angeles . She has been married for six years, happy and loves her husband. But before, she was a special agent of the CIA and worked in Cuba . Almost no one knows about this, even her husband Paul Goodwin. Annie is fluent in Spanish and possesses all the qualities needed by a secret agent.
Annie’s unexpectedly calm life is broken - someone calls her and reports that her former lover, nicknamed the “Dancer,” whom she once saved from certain death, is again in trouble and needs her help. Now Annie goes to Cuba, in one of the prisons, to save the "Dancer" and another agent Malarin.
- Kate Capshaw - Annie
- Jeroen Krabbe - Melarin, former work colleague
- Cliff De Young - Paul Goodwin, Annie's Husband
- Gregory Sierra - Vick Pen, nicknamed "Dancer, Former Annie's Beloved"
- James Sloan - Wardell
- Valerie Macaffy - Becks
- Francisco Cueves - Roges
- The film was shot specifically for television .
- For actress Kate Capshaw, the role of Annie was close to her main repertoire.
- The film is a mixture of various genres - thriller , action and melodrama .
- Operation Dancer
- Todesgrüße aus Havanna
- Her secret life
- Nome de Código: Bailarina
- Peitenimi dancer
- Other One for the Dancer