Mouger ( port. Muge ) - a district ( fregezia ) in Portugal , part of the district of Santarem . It is part of the municipality of Salvaterra de Magos . According to the old administrative division, it was part of the province of Ribatejo . Included in the economic and statistical subregion of Leziria do Tagus , which is part of Alentejo . The population is 1261 people in 2001 . It covers an area of 52.03 km².
|Municipality||Salvaterra de Magos|
|History and Geography|
|Population||1,261 people ( 2001 )|
|Density||24.2 people / km²|
The patron saint of the area is Virgin Mary ( port. Nossa Senhora da Conceição ).
Near the village were discovered skeletons of the Stone Age 5000 - 8000 BC. e. This is the oldest known parking in Portugal.